Has kenkey really taken over from plantain in Africa?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Has kenkey really taken over from plantain in Africa?

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] I know it is early days still but Ghana now see themselves as the carriers of the African flag
[2] Our Kenkey Bredas believe that for two successive World Cups, they will be the ones Africa proud
[3] As we all know, the Plantain Brothers pride themselves of having to the World Cup more than anyone else
[4] Our plantain borthers were also the first African team to ever get to the quarter finals
[5] Despite Naijas dominance in the 1990s, the Plantain Brothers still believe they are the top dog
[6] In all fairness to Biya's Boys, Cameroon's epic quarter final clash with England still echoes in the mind of many people worldwide
[7] Anyway, if the Kenket Bredas get the furthest in this World Cup, do we now eat Kenkey instead of plantain at Caf meetings from now on?
[8] Of course, this could all changed after the next two matches,so we are talking subjectively here
[9] Given how well the Black Stars are playing at the moment in contrast to the crap Les Lions are serving, have we had a power shift?
[10] If the two met today, who do you think would win?
Nzeamaka
Egg
Egg
Re: Has kenkey really taken over from plantain in Africa?

Post by Nzeamaka »

Ayo how do u like Enyeama performance against argentina? I have been waiting for 10 pointer dedicated to Enyemagnet, but instead you busy shifting to a new topic, ignoring the most important one
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nze, allow the man settle from in exile first now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nzeamaka
Egg
Egg

Post by Nzeamaka »

he won't rest as far am concern. i will follow him to ghanaweb if worst come to worst. He's being getting away with murder time after time, enough already. :D :D
Nzeamaka
Egg
Egg

Post by Nzeamaka »

Ayo, are u there?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Nzeamaka wrote:Ayo how do u like Enyeama performance against argentina? I have been waiting for 10 pointer dedicated to Enyemagnet, but instead you busy shifting to a new topic, ignoring the most important one
[1] Enyeama had a great game against Argentina
[2] That was probably his best match ever for Nigeria
[3] Many commentators regarded him as our best player on the day
[4] He pulled off a series of fine saves
[5] He,however, did flap at the lone cross in the match
[6] I would give him about 8 out of 10 for the day
[7] None of this, however, negates the fact that I would in principle go for a goalkeeper above six feet
[8] The way Argentina play by attacking down the middle suited him well
[9] I still fear that he would be exposed against a team that gets the ball side and whips in crosses
[10] Did you see Klose'sgoal against Australia? Would you trust Vince in that kind of situation?
Nzeamaka
Egg
Egg

Post by Nzeamaka »

fine , i will take your positive coment on enyeama, good to hear you admit he's one of the best , and let me just ignore any critism that accompany it