I want to wish Ghana Black stars

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
I want to wish Ghana Black stars

Post by Bigpokey24 »

very bad luck on their next game.. i will be hoping Australia beats you guys .. I rooted for you against the Serbs,My support is the reason you guys won since i have been on ghana's side they've advance.. but the time has come for me to wish you guys a sound beaten from the outback boys.. Come on aussies .. i hope ghana gets beat very well so they can be eliminated .. negative football must be eradicated ASAP from SA 2010

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: I want to wish Ghana Black stars

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I really dislike the Black stars, and will wish nothing good for them .. who saw that big headed Midget goalie Kingston on skysports boasting about playing England in round 2
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
shaddy233
Egg
Egg

Post by shaddy233 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I really dislike the Black stars, and will wish nothing good for them .. who saw that big headed Midget goalie Kingston on skysports boasting about playing England in round 2
Dont you know your hatred for Black Stars can turn to hurt Super Eagles ? I love it when you do stuff like this becos it assures me that BS are heading to the finals.....go bigpokey
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

What's new? Another immature thread from Bigpokey. Continue to ignore the fact that you're on probation. We've warned you already. The next time you get banned, you will be banned for good, and we will catch you if you try to sneak back in and post from any location you've ever posted from before. Save yourself the trouble and just behave.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:very bad luck on their next game.. i will be hoping Australia beats you guys .. I rooted for you against the Serbs,My support is the reason you guys won since i have been on ghana's side they've advance.. but the time has come for me to wish you guys a sound beaten from the outback boys.. Come on aussies .. i hope ghana gets beat very well so they can be eliminated .. negative football must be eradicated ASAP from SA 2010

Ahhh who says the spirit of African Union is not alive n kicking? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some on GW are also predicting a defeat for Nigeria.

Win, lose or draw, I'll be starting a Naija laffing thread. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!