If Haruna is better than Mikel than Im the Queen of England

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
If Haruna is better than Mikel than Im the Queen of England

Post by Tbite »

Mikel is more stable...and for a player known to be a DM he is more attacking minded than Lukman Haruna.

Lukman has a better shot than Mikel at times, but that flatters to deceive.

Mikel makes better passes and has a wide array of passing options. Rather than always playing the short pass, Mikel can play long accurate passes, decisive short passes, lobs, crosses etc.

Mikel is less prone to making rash decisions, Mikel is a moure rounded player.

And contrary to popular belief, he can attack much the same way that Lukman can.

Mikel does not let the stage daunt him, unlike Lukman who seems to have regressed from his performances in the friendlies.

Mikel is a more intelligent player and is more successful when weaving through defenses.

Mikel is not my favourite player, but if there is a contest between him an Haruna, Etuhu or even Ajilore/Ayila I will say Mikel is the better player
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: If Haruna is better than Mikel than Im the Queen of England

Post by goke313 »

Haruna...AM/Support Striker
Mikel CM/DM

2 different players...THEY SHOULD NOT BE COMPETING FOR THE SAME POSITION..i don't know why nigerians love being dysfunctional and fitting square pegs in round holes

but once again...another person ignores his goal line clearance...carry on :dream:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: If Haruna is better than Mikel than Im the Queen of England

Post by ANC »

Haruna is Crap. The worst player I have ever seen in SE.