WHY IS IT THAT WE ALWAYS BLAME THE COACHES?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

andyk1012
Egg
Egg
WHY IS IT THAT WE ALWAYS BLAME THE COACHES?

Post by andyk1012 »

I watched the game and to me, the fault lies completely on the players.... Look at Kaita, Look at the chance yakubu and Ogbuke missed, look at how Etuhu and lukman kept losing the ball, Is it the coach's Fault?? Mehn why can't we Hold this Players for Once??? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed
off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their
best years are already behind them.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHY IS IT THAT WE ALWAYS BLAME THE COACHES?

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

andyk1012 wrote:I watched the game and to me, the fault lies completely on the players.... Look at Kaita, Look at the chance yakubu and Ogbuke missed, look at how Etuhu and lukman kept losing the ball, Is it the coach's Fault?? Mehn why can't we Hold this Players for Once??? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Far bigger issues than just players and "Oyinbo" managers.

Simply dreaming if we think we can excel on the World stage with a bunch of UEFA castaways. Be it mediocre sides like Greece or the mighty Brazil every continent save Africa grasps the need for a viable domestic league and a grass roots system that breeds a brand of football from one generation to the next.

Some how we suffer from a terminal case of amnesia and forgot how why CAF NT shined in previous WC's. Tunisia 78, Algeria, Cameroon, 82, Morocco 86, Cameroon 1990, Nigeria 1994..all predominately home grown sides who shined under a system that was footballistically Ingrained from youth onwards.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

andyk1012 wrote:I watched the game and to me, the fault lies completely on the players.... Look at Kaita, Look at the chance yakubu and Ogbuke missed, look at how Etuhu and lukman kept losing the ball, Is it the coach's Fault?? Mehn why can't we Hold this Players for Once??? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww

who selected all this player. who is the angel* stuck on a formation that doesnt fit the personnel he has...i have seen several poor teams defend with a man down and still get a result.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
rock3t
Egg
Egg

Post by rock3t »

exactly, nigerians will never admit their players are average or not good enough. NO coach would do anything meaningful with these average players.