SERB WIN PUTS GHANA IN DIFFICULT SITUATION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

afriqaboy
Egg
Egg
SERB WIN PUTS GHANA IN DIFFICULT SITUATION

Post by afriqaboy »

Beating Australia for six points may not be enough. Ghana may need a point against Germany to qualify. Meanwhile Germany needs nothing but victory against Ghana. Ghana could only solve this by beating the Aussie's with a wide margin and avoiding a heavy defeat against Germany.

It seems Ghana's situation is currently not better than Nigeria
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg
Re: SERB WIN PUTS GHANA IN DIFFICULT SITUATION

Post by Eaglemaniac »

The irony of this is that Nigeria's situation MIGHT be better than Ghana's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

And Ghana will be going into that last game with 6pts and Naija 0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God is truly funny

Long Live King Obi!!
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

ghana needs to FLOG australia and not get flogged by germany

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

First thing is first. Ghana need to try and win over Australia in the next game. If they do, then the game against Germany becomes a must not lose instead of a must win for us. Which means Germany has to fight for a win so we just have to be compact and play a counterattacking game. But Australia is what is important now.
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg

Post by Eaglemaniac »

osa wrote:ghana needs to FLOG australia and not get flogged by germany
Yep. And you would think that Serbia would be flogging Australia as well. Can you believe that a couple of red cards have thrown two groups on their heads?

Long Live King Obi!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maddock wrote:First thing is first. Ghana need to try and win over Australia in the next game. If they do, then the game against Germany becomes a must not lose instead of a must win for us. Which means Germany has to fight for a win so we just have to be compact and play a counterattacking game. But Australia is what is important now.

kpom
Tokiroy 4
Egg
Egg

Post by Tokiroy 4 »

Ghana will knock Germany out of this world cup - So my fellow 9ja don't gloat, but support the Bredas. PEACE!!!! :tic:
Tokiroy makes the gooood times Roll !
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nigerians! Always eager to judge someone else by their own standards. Maybe Ghana came to win every match instead of relying on luck and prayers like Nigeria.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Eaglemaniac wrote:
Yep. And you would think that Serbia would be flogging Australia as well. Can you believe that a couple of red cards have thrown two groups on their heads?
the only thing is that serbia face austraila when they are most likely out (but aussies have a tough attitude sha so maybe it wont be a factor).... i dont expect that serbia have what it takes to really deal with australia sha

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

Eaglemaniac wrote:The irony of this is that Nigeria's situation MIGHT be better than Ghana's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

And Ghana will be going into that last game with 6pts and Naija 0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God is truly funny
God, actually, is not funny. However, His ways are beyond human comprehension.

God forbid, but Ghana with probably 6 points may not even get into the second round. God willing, Nigeria with just 3 points will be there!

It brings up the question: Is God fair?
There is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maddock wrote:First thing is first. Ghana need to try and win over Australia in the next game. If they do, then the game against Germany becomes a must not lose instead of a must win for us. Which means Germany has to fight for a win so we just have to be compact and play a counterattacking game. But Australia is what is important now.
True word. Handle Australia and you are good to go. Good luck.
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

osa wrote:
Eaglemaniac wrote:
the only thing is that serbia face austraila when they are most likely out (but aussies have a tough attitude sha so maybe it wont be a factor).... i dont expect that serbia have what it takes to really deal with australia sha
if Ghana beat Australia and get six points. Remember Australia will still be in it if they can beat Serbia by a big margin while provided we also beat Germany. The group is as wide open as it possibly could be with three teams potentially on 3pts in Germany, Australia, Serbia.
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg

Post by Eaglemaniac »

1naija wrote:Nigerians! Always eager to judge someone else by their own standards. Maybe Ghana came to win every match instead of relying on luck and prayers like Nigeria.
Who's judging who? We are discussing the group permutations. Isn't that part of the WC experience?

Long Live King Obi!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Eaglemaniac wrote:The irony of this is that Nigeria's situation MIGHT be better than Ghana's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

God is truly funny

still i would rather be in Ghana's situation. 3pts 1 game played vs Naija( 0pts 2games played :blush: )
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg

Post by Eaglemaniac »

Penarity wrote:

God is truly funny

God forbid, but Ghana with probably 6 points may not even get into the second round. God willing, Nigeria with just 3 points will be there!

You contradicted yourself and thereby put yourself in a bind with that series of thought progression. Re-read what you wrote.

Long Live King Obi!!
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg

Post by Eaglemaniac »

bret- hart wrote:

God is truly funny

still i would rather be in Ghana's situation. 3pts 1 game played vs Naija( 0pts 2games played :blush: )
I no go lie, I agree with you. My statement hinged on the idea that Argentina would go for victory against Greece. They don't have to.

Long Live King Obi!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Penarity wrote:

God is truly funny

Well God is God and he will favor who he wants to favor. He is in heaven and does whatever pleases him. My prayer is that we get the favor of God as a team and as a country. It will surely be interesting.

With that said, we all assume Ghana beating Australia is a given. Make we dey watch and see.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
afriqaboy
Egg
Egg

Post by afriqaboy »

Robbynice wrote:
Penarity wrote:

God is truly funny

With that said, we all assume Ghana beating Australia is a given. Make we dey watch and see.
I have no doubt about Ghana beating Australia. It's Germany that I'm worried about. The Serbs will also most likely flog Australia
Last edited by afriqaboy on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

i think Ghana and serbia will make it out
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

exactly!! one game at a time buys. beat the aussies [watch out cos they will be fired up], then focus on germany. i hope ghana make it.
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Robbynice wrote:
Penarity wrote:

God is truly funny

Well God is God and he will favor who he wants to favor. He is in heaven and does whatever pleases him. My prayer is that we get the favor of God as a team and as a country. It will surely be interesting.

Abeg, leave the Almighty out of this. Na your own mess!
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i hope ghana fails and gets knocked out insha allah. they dont deserve to be there ... they have the worst fans etc.. thunder will not let them qualify
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Ghana will beat Australia and Germany. Take that to the bank.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates