OSAZE SHOULD CAPTAIN THIS TEAM

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
OSAZE SHOULD CAPTAIN THIS TEAM

Post by ugly boy »

This boy has the heart of a lion and he has the fight that is missing from this team. The passive captains we have are not it at all. I know peeps want his head for causing dressing room wahala but he won't do that if he doesn't care about the team. The boy wants to win and he is right about Lagerbacks wack tactics so I don't mind him calling him out. If you run for 90 mins only for a yeye coach to mess you up each time you will be pissed like him. Let's channel his passion the right way. Osaze should get the arm band :thumbs:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: OSAZE SHOULD CAPTAIN THIS TEAM

Post by ohenhen1 »

After he is dropped from the team. He can captain the team at home.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Osaze captain the SE? Dude please... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

He can captian the CHAN team managed by Amodu :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I aprove this thread :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Robbynice wrote:Osaze captain the SE? Dude please... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:evil: :twisted:
U are crazie Robby, Osaze is da most patriotic Naija player we have on that squad and YESSS, He'd paid is dues by also representing us in da Olympics.

I've posted it over and again that Osaze hands down should be da nexxt captain, Siasia should be da nexxt coach :thumbs:

His passion, his energy is second to none. Yobo, Yak and ur mancrush Kanu MUST be RETIRED ASAP after da World Cup :taunt: :taunt:
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Robbynice wrote:Osaze captain the SE? Dude please... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kpom

Captains are supposed to be inspirational. Most disciplined squads will kick Osaze out for disrupting the spirit of the camp.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Goldleaf wrote:
Kpom

Captains are supposed to be inspirational. Most disciplined squads will kick Osaze out for disrupting the spirit of the camp.
Pleaaazzze give me a break after losing 2 matches in a world cup that u guys were supposed to win one and draw da other ? :scared:

1. A captain is to supposed to show inspiration when da team deserves it.

2. A captain is supposed to be da hardest working player

3. A captain is supposed to express frustration and scold his team when they slip up unnecessarily

All those and more are wrapped up in one man called Osaze. Just go and ask Kobe or Micheal Jordan or Maradonna :thumbs:
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

kash n' karry wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Kpom

Pleaaazzze give me a break after losing 2 matches in a world cup that u guys were supposed to win one and draw da other ? :scared:

3. A captain is supposed to express frustration and scold his team when they slip up unnecessarily

All those and more are wrapped up in one man called Osaze. Just go and ask Kobe or Micheal Jordan or Maradonna :thumbs:

kpom...a lot of our lack of fighting spirit comes because we have no leader on the pitch..give the hand band to osaze and see how people will play for him
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

kash n' karry wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Kpom

Story story...story! Osaze is not captain material, PERIOD! He is not even a starter in my books. He is good but as a sub.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

He is one of few 'captain material' players on this squad! He has the necessary leadership qualities, like the passion and fire needed to inspire others around them, much like successful captains of the past, like Chukwu, Keshi and Oliseh.
Those fakers pretending to be leaders, specifically Kanu, Yobo and Yakubu, don't have any leadership skills whatsoever and that is evident in the team's performance.
Robbynice wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Kpom

Story story...story! Osaze is not captain material, PERIOD! He is not even a starter in my books. He is good but as a sub.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Robbynice wrote:
kash n' karry wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Kpom

Story story...story! Osaze is not captain material, PERIOD! He is not even a starter in my books. He is good but as a sub .
.............. And thatz why ur Super chickens are where they are today barely qualifying for da WC by needing Moz to bail their assses out and NOW needing da Argies to do da same hmmmmm Ugaaaaaaaiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :taunt: :taunt: :woot:
=======================================
Common sense is not Common ::: Freedom is not free !!
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

ENYEAMA SHOULD BE THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

TOWER OF STRENGTH wrote:ENYEAMA SHOULD BE THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :evil:
Was about to say that as well either way Osaze or Enyeama.. . We can't go wrong BUT definitely NOT anyone else especialy MiKel who seems to be touted to be da nexxt SE captain.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

realtrouble wrote:He can captian the CHAN team managed by Amodu :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Darconsol
Egg
Egg

Post by Darconsol »

Osaze is definitely a candidate for captain. He has passion and a desire to win.

In Nigeria, people are brought up to be respectful and keep saying "yessir" to their elders even when those elders are screwing up.

Look at the team, no fight, zero passion to make up for the lack of skill and flair.

So yes, I would say Osaze would be a candidate for captain in any self respecting country.
Where everything is considered acceptable, mediocrity becomes the standard.
Nostradamus
Egg
Egg

Post by Nostradamus »

This is the team that should play Korea:

----------------------------------Enyema--------------------------------------
---Yobo------------------Adeleye--------Shittu--------------Taiwo---------
---------------Etuhu-------------Haruna------Yussef------------------------
-------Osaze-----------------Martins---------------------Obasi-------------

Subs: Kalu, Nsofor, Kanu.
"An African team will win the 2010 World Cup"- Nostradamus
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WOWOs :lol: and their petty 'problems'.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Nostradamus wrote:This is the team that should play Korea:

Are you sure you want to start Obasi instead of Kalu? The key is getting goals early. super Eagles are fund of trying to score in the last 5 minutes. We need all the pressure players to start. They should start Martins, Kalu Uche, Yakubu, Osaze, Obasi.

Haruna might have to just stay on the bench for a while. Na so so fall down wey he just a dey fall. At least why he no fall down inside opponent box-18 make we get penalty?

Taiwo needs a vacation because him leg go start again by 2nd half.
SPARROW JAY
Egg
Egg

Post by SPARROW JAY »

Yobo is a better captain than osaze.. He was shouting the with all his might but yu guys just don't see.. Lars or any manager will never appoint Osaze or Eyeama captain not when Yobo is still playing in the National team. Dude has been doing the job 4 d ceremonial Kanu.
Nigerians can be very ungrateful sha
Anyways your vie ws here is less than a percentage of the Nigerian mass opinion so one could careless n ignore yu guys :biggrin:
THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS....
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

No Good player as Captain--Common Now

I said they should Hire him as Coach Instead--Tired of his Bitching about this

Coach or that.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Nostradamus wrote:This is the team that should play Korea:

I believe Osaze, Martin and Obasi are da best combo we have on that team. BUT Lagerdunce is stupid to see this.