Dunga's Brazil Team Full of DUNG - CIV better

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

African Star
Egg
Egg
Dunga's Brazil Team Full of DUNG - CIV better

Post by African Star »

Dunga's Brazil team is full of dung, in my opinion CIV has better world class players. Who are Brazil's stars on this team.

Robinho - flop at man city loaned out to Santos
Kaka - mediocre at Madrid
Maicon - good
Lucio- getting old
Fabiano - average forward at best
Julio Ceasar - Best Brazillian player :shock:

The best player on Brazil is their keeper contrast that with CIV

Drogba - World Class
Yaya - World class
Gervinho = Robinho
Kolo = Lucio
Kalou - Fabiano

In my opinion CIV has better players than Brazil and should be the favorites in that game. Dunga's Brazil is only living of their reputation but it's the weakest Brazil team in years, even the USA almost beat them.
Last edited by African Star on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
don_mayor
Egg
Egg
Re: Dunga's Brazil Team Full of DUNGt - CIV better

Post by don_mayor »

you're kinda right, because both Kaka and robinho have failed so far to unlock the atomic boys' defense. Atomic boys are not double marking anyone. I hope it ends a draw, :thumbs:
The Last DoN
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wow!! at half time folks are already passing judgment on a team .. this is the first game.. many teams play crap on day one
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
don_mayor
Egg
Egg

Post by don_mayor »

Bigpokey24 wrote:wow!! at half time folks are already passing judgment on a team .. this is the first game.. many teams play crap on day one
next games they will be playing CIV and Portugal :idea:
The Last DoN
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Dunga's team might not go far cos it take them a while to get into the game. Brazil will come back harder in 2nd half and win this game.
Last edited by mastermind on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

Bigpokey24 wrote:wow!! at half time folks are already passing judgment on a team .. this is the first game.. many teams play crap on day one
hmmm, why don't you show such objectivity when it comes to the SE? In any case I have been saying this for a while, this Brazil team does not have any fearful superstars, like when they had the likes of Ronaldo at his peak, Ronaldinho at his peak, Rivaldo at his peak, Romario, Roberto Carlos, etc. This Brazil team is lacking that quality that teams like say Argentina has in this WC. When players like Messi, Higuain, Milito, Tevez strike fear in the opponent. Brazil does not have that player that strikes fear in the opposition this time around.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
yaya

Post by yaya »

Yet. Dunga's Brazil has won the last 2 tournaments they have been involved in, while Ivory Coast has been humiliated and *Nice Lady* slapped at the last 2 tournaments they have been involved in?! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cesar, Lucio and Maicon won the treble last month, yet they are "just goo," while the other world class players in the ivory coast won oneble and double?
Even the world class Toure is a bench warmer and cannot see action because a 19 year olf Sergio ha planted his bumbum to the bench? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

African Star wrote:Dunga's Brazil team is full of dung, in my opinion CIV has better world class players. Who are Brazil's stars on this team.

Maicon - good
Lucio- getting old

Drogba - World Class
Yaya - World class
Gervinho = Robinho
Kolo = Lucio
Kalou - Fabiano

In my opinion CIV has better players than Brazil and should be the favorites in that game. Dunga's Brazil is only living of their reputation but it's the weakest Brazil team in years, even the USA almost beat them.
yaya

Post by yaya »

African Star wrote:
hmmm, why don't you show such objectivity when it comes to the SE? In any case I have been saying this for a while, this Brazil team does not have any fearful superstars, like when they had the likes of Ronaldo at his peak, Ronaldinho at his peak, Rivaldo at his peak, Romario, Roberto Carlos, etc. This Brazil team is lacking that quality that teams like say Argentina has in this WC. When players like Messi, Higuain, Milito, Tevez strike fear in the opponent. Brazil does not have that player that strikes fear in the opposition this time around.
yet they humiliated this same Argentina some months back? but, dont let the facts get in ur way. :roll:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

yaya wrote:
African Star wrote:
yet they humiliated this same Argentina some months back? but, dont let the facts get in ur way. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

yaya wrote:Yet. Dunga's Brazil has won the last 2 tournaments they have been involved in, while Ivory Coast has been humiliated and #$%$* slapped at the last 2 tournaments they have been involved in?! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cesar, Lucio and Maicon won the treble last month, yet they are "just goo," while the other world class players in the ivory coast won oneble and double?
Even the world class Toure is a bench warmer and cannot see action because a 19 year olf Sergio ha planted his bumbum to the bench? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

African Star wrote:Dunga's Brazil team is full of dung, in my opinion CIV has better world class players. Who are Brazil's stars on this team.

Maicon - good
Lucio- getting old

Drogba - World Class
Yaya - World class
Gervinho = Robinho
Kolo = Lucio
Kalou - Fabiano

Yaya is benched because he is playing for a coach that does not like African players, Julio Cesar is the best keeper in the world right now, Lucio is getting old, Drogba is the EPL scoring champion. This Brazil team while good is over hyped and should not be feared, that's all I am saying.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

yaya wrote:
African Star wrote:
Maradona used 107 players building up to this WC, he had tactical problems with the team but help has been given to him and now its the world cup proper.
yaya

Post by yaya »

African Star wrote: Yaya is benched because he is playing for a coach that does not like African players,

This is your opinion? or facts? you have evidence of this? Because we all saw how Pep brought in Keita and Keita is usually the first name on the list. More so, IN MY OPINON, Sergio is a better DM than Toure. He is better position wise and with possession. Like I said, dont let the facts get in your way!
Lucio is getting old,
Is he worse than he was 3 weeks ago when he won the Champions League?
Drogba is the EPL scoring champion.
Yes he is, and the world startd and ends in the EPL! I hear you, her Majesty, the Queen's secret servant?
This Brazil team while good is over hyped and should not be feared, that's all I am saying.
of course, dont fear them. They are not here to put fear in ur heart. They are here to win another trophy, like they have done in their last 2 tournaments.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

The game will bo on soon enough, lets revisit this thread after the game but I assure you that CIV will beat Brazil unless Brazil is lucky enough to get a tie.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dunga's Brazil Team Full of DUNG - CIV better

Post by ROSSIKE »

Ivory Coast can beat Brazil.

NIGERIA can beat Brazil - if they believe in their ability and don't go playing ''defensive game'' like they did against Argentina.
Last edited by ROSSIKE on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

African Star wrote:The game will bo on soon enough, lets revisit this thread after the game but I assure you that CIV will beat Brazil unless Brazil is lucky enough to get a tie.
Abeg, don't forget this (razz) prediction when the time comes oh. Folks can so get carried away. Jeez!

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

ROSSIKE wrote:Ivory Coast can beat Brazil.

NIGERIA can beat Brazil - if they believe in their ability and don't go playing ''defensive game'' like they did against Argentina.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Anyone who saw the incredible goal Maicon scored knows that Brazil can call upon magical powers when all else fails. Let no one underestimate Brazil.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

AS, you go too far. I agree that this Brazilian team is not as good by Brazilian standards. But they nevertheless remain a very good team, so good that they might win this WC. Only a very good team playing their very best will beat this Brazilian squad.

Spain or Argentina will have to be at their peak to defeat an uninspiring, but brutally efficient, dogged, and precise Brazil...a Brazil that has won many trophies in the past 4 years.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Rossike, you honestly consider Shittu clearing a path for Messi to waltz through and Ordiah's foul-throwing to ensure swift recovery of possession for the opposition, Nigeria playing defensively? A midfield was so slow in the tackle, Stephen Hawkins could've found room to manouevre. This, is what you are honestly calling 'playing defensively'. Nigeria played to the best of their ability. Yes, the formation and strategy failed to appreciate the matter at hand, but fact is, this is the best we could play with those players in that system. Face the fact. We are sh*t! No will could not beat Brazil, not with all the PMA and Shreddies Wheat in the world. We've yet to unlock the Asamoah Code and have failed to scale the pyramids, yet you're talking of Brazil. Lol! You didn't go Brentford a few years back did you? Missed the nations cup this year too, no doubt? Perhaps you too are suffering from the same oxygen depriving altitude sickness as Etuhu.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

ohsee wrote:Anyone who saw the incredible goal Maicon scored knows that Brazil can call upon magical powers when all else fails. Let no one underestimate Brazil.

Thats what i said when everyone was raving about Germany that when the going gets tough, Brazil look to individual brilliance to win and Maicon provided it today
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Coach wrote:Rossike, you honestly consider Shittu clearing a path for Messi to waltz through and Ordiah's foul-throwing to ensure swift recovery of possession for the opposition, Nigeria playing defensively? A midfield was so slow in the tackle, Stephen Hawkins could've found room to manouevre. This, is what you are honestly calling 'playing defensively'. Nigeria played to the best of their ability. Yes, the formation and strategy failed to appreciate the matter at hand, but fact is, this is the best we could play with those players in that system. Face the fact. We are sh*t! No will could not beat Brazil, not with all the PMA and Shreddies Wheat in the world. We've yet to unlock the Asamoah Code and have failed to scale the pyramids, yet you're talking of Brazil. Lol! You didn't go Brentford a few years back did you? Missed the nations cup this year too, no doubt? Perhaps you too are suffering from the same oxygen depriving altitude sickness as Etuhu.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol: Typical CE crap.
http://www.naijiant.com/
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

cic old boy wrote::lol: :lol: Typical CE crap.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: