''We are basically out of the tournament'' - JOSEPH YOBO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

dcf1
Egg
Egg
Re: ''We are basically out of the tournament'' - JOSEPH YOBO

Post by dcf1 »

My first response is to question the accuracy of the quote.

But Lagerback needs to make clear to all 23 squad members that if we win we are automatically through to the Round of Sixteen, unless Greece manage to draw or beat Argentina.

They need to understand that we are still very, very much alive.
Darconsol
Egg
Egg

Post by Darconsol »

If he thinks so, he should do the right thing and kindly hand over his captain's armband to Osaze and get on the first available flight back to Liverpool.
Where everything is considered acceptable, mediocrity becomes the standard.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

dcf1 wrote:My first response is to question the accuracy of the quote.

But Lagerback needs to make clear to all 23 squad members that if we win we are automatically through to the Round of Sixteen, unless Greece manage to draw or beat Argentina.

Is it definately any kind of win cause i heard some saying it should be by 2 clear goals (provided Greece lose)
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

do you know the meaning of the word ""automatically"?
otite
Egg
Egg

Post by otite »

niyi wrote:It's very insincere to use someone's quote out of context. This quote by Yobo was right after the match before the calculations when most of the players thought we were out of the competition.
I think you got it right, no captain of a team can bring his team down like that even when its all over.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Yobo has been known to be a dude who lacks heart and I still don't know why he can still be wearing our jersey much less be a captain ?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

What is wrong with Captain Yobo's statement or did we not lose 2 matches?
The biggest fool, is the fool that doesn't know that he is a fool.
We are losers that love flattery lips that leads to destruction.
Oyinbo na oyinbo coach aka Lagerfraud told us that we will reach the semis and all WOWOs :lol: proclaimed him the greatest.
But every smart person knows that talk is cheap but the real deal is settled on the green grass(apo Robbynice) and on the green grass 'oyinbo na oyinbo' coach failed miserably .
Captain Yobo truthfully said the obvious and I respect him for exhibiting good & solid character.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

...is there a need to make such a clarity clear to these bunch of bench warmers and trainning materials...? if that be...then all the IQ cry is true...i wonder how is sheep, the self acclaimed one Mr one is going to react to his assitant captain...
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

To be fair to Yobo, he'd since retracted that statement. Regardless, most of our players lack basic understanding - it is as if they did not even attend elementary school.
There is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Yobo does not need to give one more extra ounce of effort just so some bigot Mudafvckers on cyber eagles can be happy. In fact all of you need to go jump in a lake and drown. Did Yobo create the situation we are in? Why don't you tribalist azzholes ask Onigbinge how exactly he assessed Lagerback's qualification to hire in as the coach in the first place? Is it yobo's effort that caused us to lose 2 games. Why don't you thieves go and tell your thieving NFA official uncle that you defend and protect on this board to go and lace up his boot and make us qualify so we can move to the second round? Go and get lost Jare. Yobo should say whatever he likes. Nothing will happen to his captain's armband until he retires, and if you don't like it prove it by slicing your wrists. *kindpeople*!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

1naija wrote:Yobo does not need to give one more extra ounce of effort just so some bigot Mudafvckers on cyber eagles can be happy. In fact all of you need to go jump in a lake and drown. Did Yobo create the situation we are in? Why don't you tribalist azzholes ask Onigbinge how exactly he assessed Lagerback's qualification to hire in as the coach in the first place? Is it yobo's effort that caused us to lose 2 games. Why don't you thieves go and tell your thieving NFA official uncle that you defend and protect on this board to go and lace up his boot and make us qualify so we can move to the second round? Go and get lost Jare. Yobo should say whatever he likes. Nothing will happen to his captain's armband until he retires, and if you don't like it prove it by slicing your wrists. *kindpeople*!
Wow--Losing your mind Dawg.

Personally--I don't give a 4uck what Yobo Said--What this no good Player

Said to be Honest "NOT RELEVANT" Just Mouthing Off as Usual...
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

1naija wrote:Yobo does not need to give one more extra ounce of effort just so some bigot Mudafvckers on cyber eagles can be happy. In fact all of you need to go jump in a lake and drown. Did Yobo create the situation we are in? Why don't you tribalist azzholes ask Onigbinge how exactly he assessed Lagerback's qualification to hire in as the coach in the first place? Is it yobo's effort that caused us to lose 2 games. Why don't you thieves go and tell your thieving NFA official uncle that you defend and protect on this board to go and lace up his boot and make us qualify so we can move to the second round? Go and get lost Jare. Yobo should say whatever he likes. Nothing will happen to his captain's armband until he retires, and if you don't like it prove it by slicing your wrists. *kindpeople*!
WHO DID U **** TO GET UNBANNED....
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

GUEST wrote:
Wow--Losing your mind Dawg.

Personally--I don't give a 4uck what Yobo Said--What this no good Player

Said to be Honest "NOT RELEVANT" Just Mouthing Off as Usual...

And I am sure he gives a rat's azz what some nameless person on the internet says about him.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

All i know if yobo starts in CD against Korea, Nigeria will lose on Tuesday.Somebody really needs to intervene and get him out of there. I wish Yobo no harm but we all know his injury saved Amodus arse in angola earlier this year as he wouldnt have had the balls to drop him for Apam otherwise. I'm sorry but having seen the Adeleye Afolabi partnership in full effect against columbia this con man lagerback has no excuse for not making the necessary changes to win the match on tueday.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

goke313 wrote:
WHO DID U #$% TO GET UNBANNED....

Back off and mind your business muthafvcker because even your faceless co-tribalist can't help you this time.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Sorry how did tribalism, Onigbide or bigotry come into this discussion? Dude you have serious deep-seated issues.
You need to have this thing checked out before you infect your kids with your bitterness.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

1Naija I will strongly suggest that you think about your posts, you are contravening the forum rules. This post has been reported by other forumers to the Mods and admins.Parental and family abuses are not tolerated here. References to people's uncles and and calling people *kindpeople* is a direct parental abuse of forumers. I will post this in the mod hut for the time being.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

smartbrother wrote:
Sorry how did tribalism, Onigbide or bigotry come into this discussion? Dude you have serious deep-seated issues.
You need to have this thing checked out before you infect your kids with your bitterness.
it's amazing how he's not banned....spewing tribalism and bigotry all ova this forum
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:thumb: :thumb:

I am with you, the tribalist are out to shut anyone that calls their criminal brother out.
These are the same people that will insult every Nigerian hero that is from other ethnic group(Chukwu, Amodu, Yobo,Kaita etc) , but then I blame other moderators from other parts of Nigeria that encourage this tribalist nonsense.
The day you want to turn CE to a tribal forum count folks like me out.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

smartbrother wrote:
...it is blessing for peace setters like me...smartbrother please refrain from responding to cyber ex-convict here...do not let them drag you down...silence is the best answer for you know who...PEACE CYBER...
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

CMS wrote:1Naija I will strongly suggest that you think about your posts, you are contravening the forum rules. This post has been reported by other forumers to the Mods and admins.Parental and family abuses are not tolerated here. References to people's uncles and and calling people *kindpeople* is a direct parental abuse of forumers. I will post this in the mod hut for the time being.
Andi suggest you resign if you can't moderate fairly. You are destroying the forum with your inability to separate your tribal loyalty from your role as a moderator on cyber eagles. This is not your personal property.
yaya

Post by yaya »

cheiii!!!! the Ekaette of Houston comes in with pure, unadultrated venom! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: