''We are basically out of the tournament'' - JOSEPH YOBO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ''We are basically out of the tournament'' - JOSEPH YOBO

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote:Yobo does not need to give one more extra ounce of effort just so some bigot Mudafvckers on cyber eagles can be happy. In fact all of you need to go jump in a lake and drown. Did Yobo create the situation we are in? Why don't you tribalist azzholes ask Onigbinge how exactly he assessed Lagerback's qualification to hire in as the coach in the first place? Is it yobo's effort that caused us to lose 2 games. Why don't you thieves go and tell your thieving NFA official uncle that you defend and protect on this board to go and lace up his boot and make us qualify so we can move to the second round? Go and get lost Jare. Yobo should say whatever he likes. Nothing will happen to his captain's armband until he retires, and if you don't like it prove it by slicing your wrists. *kindpeople*!

when will u stop being a hypocrite??? if it were Adeleye or Afolabi that said what Yobo said u will be on them like white on rice. face facts Yobo sucks and the sooner he retires or gets kicked out of the NT the better. that fool nearly gifted Greece a goal. he lacks ledership and is an average defender. stop defending the indefendible
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]CMS[/color] wrote: 1Naija I will strongly suggest that you think about your posts, you are contravening the forum rules. This post has been reported by other forumers to the Mods and admins.Parental and family abuses are not tolerated here. References to people's uncles and and calling people *kindpeople* is a direct parental abuse of forumers. I will post this in the mod hut for the time being.
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote: Yobo does not need to give one more extra ounce of effort just so some bigot Mudafvckers on cyber eagles can be happy. In fact all of you need to go jump in a lake and drown. Did Yobo create the situation we are in? Why don't you tribalist azzholes ask Onigbinge how exactly he assessed Lagerback's qualification to hire in as the coach in the first place? Is it yobo's effort that caused us to lose 2 games. Why don't you thieves go and tell your thieving NFA official uncle that you defend and protect on this board to go and lace up his boot and make us qualify so we can move to the second round? Go and get lost Jare. Yobo should say whatever he likes. Nothing will happen to his captain's armband until he retires, and if you don't like it prove it by slicing your wrists. *kindpeople*!
Andi suggest you resign if you can't moderate fairly. You are destroying the forum with your inability to separate your tribal loyalty from your role as a moderator on cyber eagles. This is not your personal property.
I have never known CMS to be impartial in his moderation of the forum especially along ethnic lines. He is fair, consistent, firm and impartial in his discharge of duties. Please retract that statement and offer him an apology unless you can provide proof of your allegation.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

1naija wrote:Yobo does not need to give one more extra ounce of effort just so some bigot Mudafvckers on cyber eagles can be happy. In fact all of you need to go jump in a lake and drown. Did Yobo create the situation we are in? Why don't you tribalist azzholes ask Onigbinge how exactly he assessed Lagerback's qualification to hire in as the coach in the first place? Is it yobo's effort that caused us to lose 2 games. Why don't you thieves go and tell your thieving NFA official uncle that you defend and protect on this board to go and lace up his boot and make us qualify so we can move to the second round? Go and get lost Jare. Yobo should say whatever he likes. Nothing will happen to his captain's armband until he retires, and if you don't like it prove it by slicing your wrists. *kindpeople*!
And why single out Onigbide from a multi ethnic panel of interviewers? Lulu is the head of the NFF. In fact the head of PTF that instigated the whole recruitment process is from the Niger delta.

Frankly I think your ethnic baiting antics have been tolerated here for far too long and it's really a sad reflection on this forum.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]CMS[/color] wrote: 1Naija I will strongly suggest that you think about your posts, you are contravening the forum rules. This post has been reported by other forumers to the Mods and admins.Parental and family abuses are not tolerated here. References to people's uncles and and calling people *kindpeople* is a direct parental abuse of forumers. I will post this in the mod hut for the time being.
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote: Yobo does not need to give one more extra ounce of effort just so some bigot Mudafvckers on cyber eagles can be happy. In fact all of you need to go jump in a lake and drown. Did Yobo create the situation we are in? Why don't you tribalist azzholes ask Onigbinge how exactly he assessed Lagerback's qualification to hire in as the coach in the first place? Is it yobo's effort that caused us to lose 2 games. Why don't you thieves go and tell your thieving NFA official uncle that you defend and protect on this board to go and lace up his boot and make us qualify so we can move to the second round? Go and get lost Jare. Yobo should say whatever he likes. Nothing will happen to his captain's armband until he retires, and if you don't like it prove it by slicing your wrists. *kindpeople*!
Andi suggest you resign if you can't moderate fairly. You are destroying the forum with your inability to separate your tribal loyalty from your role as a moderator on cyber eagles. This is not your personal property.
I have never known CMS to be impartial in his moderation of the forum especially along ethnic lines. He is fair, consistent, firm and impartial in his discharge of duties. Please retract that statement and offer him an apology unless you can provide proof of your allegation.
I am sure you haven't but I have. And you need not look further than this thread to see the impartiality. And please stop making subtle threats.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Katakata don full everywhere, GOD IS GREAT.

Una must pay.
You are Your Own Dog
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

CMS wrote:Now you understand why I criticize the man sometimes.
Player wrote:Very nice coming from the captain.... :boo:
-----------------

CMS wrote:How can we calculate as such. Argentina played before us. We knew the results before our game. Its not difficult to per-mutate.
niyi wrote:It's very insincere to use someone's quote out of context. This quote by Yobo was right after the match before the calculations when most of the players thought we were out of the competition.
------------------
CMS wrote:Yeah I saw them..I was like.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WTF? No wonder people say they have low IQ.
niyi wrote:The players are not mathematicians. LOL. You saw the way some of them cried after the game, many thought we were out.
------------------
CMS wrote:1Naija I will strongly suggest that you think about your posts, you are contravening the forum rules. This post has been reported by other forumers to the Mods and admins.Parental and family abuses are not tolerated here. References to people's uncles and and calling people *kindpeople* is a direct parental abuse of forumers. I will post this in the mod hut for the time being.
-------------------
Those are CMS contributions on this thread so far and I have yet to find anything in his comments that suggest impartiality.

BTW, I am not making any subtle or perceived threat to you. I have far too much respect for you to be threatening you in any form or shape. All I am asking for is that a level of respect be accorded to one of the hardest working moderators on this forum. I will appreciate if you can accord CMS his respect.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

yaya

Post by yaya »

Its a Goal wrote:
He is fair, consistent, firm and impartial in his discharge of duties..
my brother, are we still talking about moderating here.. :sneaky: :woot: :woot:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]yaya[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
He is fair, consistent, firm and impartial in his discharge of duties..
my brother, are we still talking about moderating here.. :sneaky: :woot: :woot:
Your mind is in the gutter :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:.

Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

...and why was this same Yobo heading the ball down inviting the opposing striker to take a shot at our post...if not for the brilliance of Enyeama, we would be down by two goals at that juncture. :oops:
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:
CMS wrote:Now you understand why I criticize the man sometimes.
Player wrote:Very nice coming from the captain.... :boo:
-----------------

CMS wrote:How can we calculate as such. Argentina played before us. We knew the results before our game. Its not difficult to per-mutate.
niyi wrote:It's very insincere to use someone's quote out of context. This quote by Yobo was right after the match before the calculations when most of the players thought we were out of the competition.
------------------
CMS wrote:Yeah I saw them..I was like.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WTF? No wonder people say they have low IQ.
niyi wrote:The players are not mathematicians. LOL. You saw the way some of them cried after the game, many thought we were out.
------------------
CMS wrote:1Naija I will strongly suggest that you think about your posts, you are contravening the forum rules. This post has been reported by other forumers to the Mods and admins.Parental and family abuses are not tolerated here. References to people's uncles and and calling people *kindpeople* is a direct parental abuse of forumers. I will post this in the mod hut for the time being.
-------------------
Those are CMS contributions on this thread so far and I have yet to find anything in his comments that suggest impartiality.

BTW, I am not making any subtle or perceived threat to you. I have far too much respect for you to be threatening you in any form or shape. All I am asking for is that a level of respect be accorded to one of the hardest working moderators on this forum. I will appreciate if you can accord CMS his respect.

Its A Goal, it'll be best if you sit back and evaluate the issue in it's entirety before taking sides. Now, I understand you are trying to stand up for another moderator, maybe to make up for standing on the sideline in the past, but you are out of line here. First of all, my comments were clearly directed at how he moderates the forum and not necessarily his contributions. I am sure he works hard for you as moderator, but I am not questioning his work ethics. We all work hard! The fact is, he does have different standards for moderating different members and different topics, and if you can't see that, then be prepared to deal with the outcome. I can tell you for a fact that he moderates members like SPARROW JAY quite differently than he does goke313. Perhaps you can tell us the reason for this since you seem you to know exactly how he thinks and operates.

Regarding my initial comments on this thread, I think it was quite in order considering how everyone else's vile comments were allowed for days. There has to be parity on how subjects and individuals are moderated otherwise you will continue to be taking unnecessary sides like you've done here. If you allow division to fester then don't complain when it blows up.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Didn't he retract these statements once he realized they were wrong?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!