Agalis is better than Kanu!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Agalis is better than Kanu!

Post by omey2k4 »

People dounbting me should come here and stand for that waste pipe! :evil: :x I said so regardind Nigerian football not club side.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

You must be in dream planet my bro...Agali is great striker and Terrific header..but Kanu is Obviously brilliant. no one but Okocha is close to Kanu when it comes to a tricks on a regular basis Kanu can do it he also have INITIATIVE + CREATIVITY that is going to be crucial for SuperEagles Watch Out for Kanu this ANC......
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Jmal,with 2 years of ANC action and a number of International caps way higher than Agali,Kanu has started many games for Nigeria as a striker and he hasnt scored more goals than Agali who started playing for Nigeria in just 2002.Can u please defuse how a striker like Kanu cants core goals?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Agalis is better than Kanu!

Post by ugly boy »

omey2k4 wrote:People dounbting me should come here and stand for that waste pipe! :evil: :x I said so regardind Nigerian football not club side.
OMEY2K u chopp $@#% no dey mention Agali in the same sentence as Kanu ...Agali wey get two left legs...maybe Kanu fit borrow the guy one leg
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Uglyboy prove what i said wrong.I just gave one reason why Agali is better than Kanu.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Well i definately bleave Kanu will score some incredible Goals..mybe its my dream..but i bleave kanu will deliver his 3 time in the tournament His role is arguably the most unsung because kanu always looks like producing some tricks that can be very important for striker like Agahowa who will do very well as well...

Forget about the last 2 tournament count on Kanu this one ... :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol:
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

..........maybe Kanu fit borrow the guy one leg.....
:mrgreen: ol boy you sabi any striker wey get three legs? :lol: MU :lol: hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

omey2k4,

These are 2 different players
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Omey the thing is that CCC will still play Kanu come what, So just that praying that papillo will deliver(H has been better for arsenal of late). At least against Benin he should score evn if na penalty
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

senator wrote:Omey the thing is that CCC will still play Kanu come what, So just that praying that papillo will deliver(H has been better for arsenal of late). At least against Benin he should score evn if na penalty
I am not stupid at all!if u screw up twice u dont deserve to have a chance.People on this board has sacrificed many players for 1 mistake and used it to judge their career.Kanu has been killing Nigerian football since the 98 WC,till today he is yet to score any goal in all the international competitve games for the SE and u guys are still here talking.I cant remember what Kanu single handely did to grant Nigeria anything.Agali on the other hand was the main reason Nigeria qualified for the 2002 WC,the whole world knows that .

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Kanu is light years ahead of Agali. I just can't rate Agali at this time; what has he done again?
...but with God all things are possible...
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

geminikoat wrote:Kanu is light years ahead of Agali. I just can't rate Agali at this time; what has he done again?
AGALI HAS SINGLE HANDEDLY QUALIFIED NIGERIA FOR THE WORLD CUP WITH GOALS
What has Kanu for Nigeria(SE's) that resulted to something significant?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

"Agali is better than Kanu"
As sad as that sounds it is true..on the whole they are both waste pipes...C3 will have a real hard time deciding who to feild up front...these strikers were not in camp and chukwu has no way of knowing which partnership will work best....he will be guesing just like us..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

omey2k4 wrote:
geminikoat wrote:Kanu is light years ahead of Agali. I just can't rate Agali at this time; what has he done again?
AGALI HAS SINGLE HANDEDLY QUALIFIED NIGERIA FOR THE WORLD CUP WITH GOALS
What has Kanu for Nigeria(SE's) that resulted to something significant?
And the world cup is 2 years ago1 Single-handedly? Well Kanu helped Nigeria qualify for the ANC with couple of goals against Malawi in Abuja.

By the way, Kanu has not be spectacular however your comparison has no basis.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

they are both wastepipes. and BTW Agalis goals were via finitos crosses. Dont cross to agali and u will see why he is a wastepipe
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Kanu can create for himself and others; his footy sense is light years ahead of Agali's. Once in a blue moon he can also score for country. Let's hope that blue moon arrives in Tunisia. :D
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

U guys are just giving the dumbest excuses!How many goals has Kanu scored for Nigeria during his 6yrs as a SE?
Kanu has played 2 WC's,2 ANC's how many goals has he scored?
If any of U can answer this question then u have evety right to make yur comments.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:omey2k4,

These are 2 different players
BUT-THEY ARE BOTH STRIKERS ABI.
Baggy
Egg
Egg

Post by Baggy »

omey2k4 - you said Kanu has not done anything for Naija.

Can u pls tell me who handed us the Gold in the 1996 Olympics Games, or u did not see that tournanment, even if u did not see the semi-final or final u must have heard about the match.
The skill he showed by lifting that goal over Dida, abi u want more.

Abeg go sidon.

omey2k4 wrote:
senator wrote:Omey the thing is that CCC will still play Kanu come what, So just that praying that papillo will deliver(H has been better for arsenal of late). At least against Benin he should score evn if na penalty
I am not stupid at all!if u screw up twice u dont deserve to have a chance.People on this board has sacrificed many players for 1 mistake and used it to judge their career.Kanu has been killing Nigerian football since the 98 WC,till today he is yet to score any goal in all the international competitve games for the SE and u guys are still here talking.I cant remember what Kanu single handely did to grant Nigeria anything.Agali on the other hand was the main reason Nigeria qualified for the 2002 WC,the whole world knows that .
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

I would take Agali over Kanu also. Not because Agali talent wise is better - HE IS NOT, but because Agali is a player who is consistent in his play. He can score and he can play a decent supporting role to Aghahowa.

Kanu? Kanu killed whatever love I had for his game in 2002 when after disappearing at the ANC, missing an open goal, he falls for the umpteenth time in the Senegalese box, wins a penalty and was not MAN enough to take the damn penalty.

Then against Argentina he gets questionably injured. Was that more theater or for real because Kanu showed absolutely no sign of injury coming on against Sweden.

I think Kanu has been hyped beyond belief after Atlanta '96 and his first EPL season which was FIVE YEARS ago. He is just too inconsistent a player. Too UNRELIABLE.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4, ure dumb, so stfu, kanu played olympics, won gold, Agali played olympics , chop 4-1 beaten from chile, so end this thread now, and Kanu scored 15 goals for nigeria in 6 yrs, Agali get :evil: 7 goals.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
soccermentality
Egg
Egg

Post by soccermentality »

this message is for omey2k4 and those who have not followed kanu's carrer from the get go.
The skills of kanu and his talent can not be over emphasized. During his early years as a teenager, he alongside his colleagues brought home under 17 jvc world cup. also as a teanager he was among the few young eaglets that were promoted prematuredly to the super eagles,offcourse this is due to his talent. kanu saved us from the hands of brazil in 1996. I can remeber that very night like it was yesterday.
Remember kanu is not hundred percent, he had heart surgery and still plays fantastic football that leaves football fans yelling and wishing they were Nigerians. That he hasn't been scoring like you want him to score is not enough reason to crucify him. And remeber you are comparing a kanu with heart ailment to an Agali with hundred percent heart condition and still there is nothing to write home about, about Agali, doesn't that send you a message that this lad Kanu is a genius whom his own people have refused to appreciate.
Eventhough he dosen't score like you would love him to, there are things he does on the field of play that helps the team. as long as we are wining games that's what matters. Football is a team sport, it is not an individual sport. If you want to compare Kanu's contribution to the national team and Agali's contribution to the national team, then you will quickly notice that kanu has played his patriotic role as a Nigerian. Or if you want to compare their individual skills or understanding of the game? it's left for you to do whatever you want to do but pls give credit to whom it is due.
Mr. Omey2k4, I don't know who you are, but don't let your bias block your sense of fair judgement.
I rest my case!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Omey i warn you before say make you no drink that expired Goulder from back of ya cupboard! you see the result now? :mrgreen:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!