Agalis is better than Kanu!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

At least if you cross the ball Agali fit head am enter......if they cross ball for KAnu, the breeze go knock am over....The bobo is to scoring what Chukwu is to Coaching....Wastepipe squared
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

soccermentality wrote:this message is for omey2k4 and those who have not followed kanu's carrer from the get go.
The skills of kanu and his talent can not be over emphasized. During his early years as a teenager, he alongside his colleagues brought home under 17 jvc world cup. also as a teanager he was among the few young eaglets that were promoted prematuredly to the super eagles,offcourse this is due to his talent. kanu saved us from the hands of brazil in 1996. I can remeber that very night like it was yesterday.
Remember kanu is not hundred percent, he had heart surgery and still plays fantastic football that leaves football fans yelling and wishing they were Nigerians. That he hasn't been scoring like you want him to score is not enough reason to crucify him. And remeber you are comparing a kanu with heart ailment to an Agali with hundred percent heart condition and still there is nothing to write home about, about Agali, doesn't that send you a message that this lad Kanu is a genius whom his own people have refused to appreciate.
Eventhough he dosen't score like you would love him to, there are things he does on the field of play that helps the team. as long as we are wining games that's what matters. Football is a team sport, it is not an individual sport. If you want to compare Kanu's contribution to the national team and Agali's contribution to the national team, then you will quickly notice that kanu has played his patriotic role as a Nigerian. Or if you want to compare their individual skills or understanding of the game? it's left for you to do whatever you want to do but pls give credit to whom it is due.
Mr. Omey2k4, I don't know who you are, but don't let your bias block your sense of fair judgement.
I rest my case!
The guy asked you guys a simple question and nobody could answer the question... I guess I need to repeat the question once more. The question was that how many goals has Kanu scored for the Eagles during his length of time compared to Agali??? He asked this question because Kanu is always been played as a striker without doing jack! for the super Eagles but....no no no....nobody wants to see the fact that the guy na wastepipe. Kanu to me is done, the only thing that he is still hanging on to is his skillz which doesn't mean "shite" against a quality African side! The guy should just retire and give the upcoming strikers the chance to grow....Probably that was why Martin didn't want to go to the ANC.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:omey2k4,

These are 2 different players
How different if they are playing the same role??? :evil:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!