Pele, Maradona, Zidane Interview Together

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Pele, Maradona, Zidane Interview Together

Post by mate »

This is utterly fascinating. Wow.

http://www.louisvuittonjourneys.com/leg ... ree-greats

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Riversboy
Egg
Egg
Re: Pele, Maradona, Zidane Interview Together

Post by Riversboy »

As I saw the thread title, I said "is Zidane there to break up the fight that will ensue?"
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Riversboy wrote:As I saw the thread title, I said "is Zidane there to break up the fight that will ensue?"
Whish kine fight? In spite of all him gra-gra, Maradona sabi say man pass man, and when he meets the king, he will say, "Abeg o, Oga, please no slap me! Na yoke I dey yoke all this times. Abeg, jus sign here. Na for my pikin." :D
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohsee wrote:
Riversboy wrote:As I saw the thread title, I said "is Zidane there to break up the fight that will ensue?"
Whish kine fight? In spite of all him gra-gra, Maradona sabi say man pass man, and when he meets the king, he will say, "Abeg o, Oga, please no slap me! Na yoke I dey yoke all this times. Abeg, jus sign here. Na for my pikin." :D
True word. :D :D :D :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

I take it that this was before Maradona said that Pele should go back to the museum? :lol:
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

The commercial is shot in a Madrid coffee shop. First time I read about this 3 weeks ago I asked myself why Madrid.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

ohsee wrote:
Are you saying that Maradona is to Pele as Ayo Akinfe is to Pa Oni? :rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

I enjoyed reading these greats interviews.
jus2nang
Egg
Egg

Post by jus2nang »

ohsee wrote:
:rotf:
Some people are simply useless in their current role, like the guy in my avatar...
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

Riversboy wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Are you saying that Maradona is to Pele as Ayo Akinfe is to Pa Oni? :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Ohsee, we'll take up the Pele vs Maradona debate after the WC. It's much closer than you imagine. And no, Diego didn't have the supporting cast that Pele did. Passarella. Ardiles. Very good indeed.

But nothing compared to Rivelinho, Jairzinho, and co. I'll explain later.

:wink:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

mate wrote:Ohsee, we'll take up the Pele vs Maradona debate after the WC. It's much closer than you imagine. And no, Diego didn't have the supporting cast that Pele did. Passarella. Ardiles. Very good indeed.

But nothing compared to Rivelinho, Jairzinho, and co. I'll explain later.

:wink:

Cheers, Mate
Mate, I do not remember Passarella in the world cup 86. I rather remember rose luis brown in defense and burruchaga in attack.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Zidane breaking up a fight? Talk about his mama and he'll have his head through both those midgets sternums on the ground riving in pain. :woot: