MEXICO vrs ARGENTINA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

afriqaboy
Egg
Egg
MEXICO vrs ARGENTINA

Post by afriqaboy »

I really fancy the Mexicans. What do you think? As for Mexico vrs nigeria, dont even go there. They will murder you.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MEXICO vrs ARGENTINA

Post by Sir V »

afriqaboy wrote:I really fancy the Mexicans. What do you think? As for Mexico vrs nigeria, dont even go there. They will murder you.

I will go for mexico to beat argentina.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Sir V wrote:
afriqaboy wrote:I really fancy the Mexicans. What do you think? As for Mexico vrs nigeria, dont even go there. They will murder you.

not in dis world.. dem neva beat common Uruguay its Argentina they will beat.. mschewww Arg in QF already jare ...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
anaedo1
Egg
Egg

Post by anaedo1 »

Mexico will not beat Argentina considering the way both sides have played so far in this competition.I fancy the Argies to defeat them by at least 2-0 with Messi scoring at least one of the goals.Something tells me that the Argies are out to prove something this year.
Incidentally,why was it that none of all the pious ever discovered psycho-analysis?Why did it have to wait for a completely godless Jew?
Sigmund Freud
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

met in the last WC, Argentina won...Maxi rodriguez
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Don't care but will like to see the argies go home asap :evil:
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

metalalloy wrote:
Sir V wrote:

not in dis world.. dem neva beat common Uruguay its Argentina they will beat.. mschewww Arg in QF already jare ...
:laugh:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

No chance! The winds of change are blowing. By fair or foul, Argentina will stumble upon a formula that takes them to the next level. The injury/suspension to Gutierez is a blessing in disguise. An injury/sending off elsewhere will force a change in formation/personnel which will prove the ignition in Argentina's quest. They're going to the final...or thereabouts!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I will keep faith with an Argentina squad that I truly believe is equipped to endure and win the World Cup. However, Mexico is going to give them a difficult, maybe even brutal fight. Argentina always has trouble with the Tri, something that may make Mexico throw caution to the winds and attack.

This is a dangerous game for the Argentinians. I give 60% chance of Argentina winning, 30% chance of Mexico winning, 10% chance of a tie.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?