MEXICO vrs ARGENTINA

afriqaboy
MEXICO vrs ARGENTINA

Post by afriqaboy »

I really fancy the Mexicans. What do you think? As for Mexico vrs nigeria, dont even go there. They will murder you.
Re: MEXICO vrs ARGENTINA

afriqaboy wrote:I really fancy the Mexicans. What do you think? As for Mexico vrs nigeria, dont even go there. They will murder you.

I will go for mexico to beat argentina.

Sir V wrote:
afriqaboy wrote:I really fancy the Mexicans. What do you think? As for Mexico vrs nigeria, dont even go there. They will murder you.

not in dis world.. dem neva beat common Uruguay its Argentina they will beat.. mschewww Arg in QF already jare ...

anaedo1

Post by anaedo1 »

Mexico will not beat Argentina considering the way both sides have played so far in this competition.I fancy the Argies to defeat them by at least 2-0 with Messi scoring at least one of the goals.Something tells me that the Argies are out to prove something this year.
Incidentally,why was it that none of all the pious ever discovered psycho-analysis?Why did it have to wait for a completely godless Jew?
Sigmund Freud

met in the last WC, Argentina won...Maxi rodriguez

Don't care but will like to see the argies go home asap :evil:
return2k2

Post by return2k2 »

Sir V wrote:

not in dis world.. dem neva beat common Uruguay its Argentina they will beat.. mschewww Arg in QF already jare ...
:laugh:

No chance! The winds of change are blowing. By fair or foul, Argentina will stumble upon a formula that takes them to the next level. The injury/suspension to Gutierez is a blessing in disguise. An injury/sending off elsewhere will force a change in formation/personnel which will prove the ignition in Argentina's quest. They're going to the final...or thereabouts!
mate

Post by mate »

I will keep faith with an Argentina squad that I truly believe is equipped to endure and win the World Cup. However, Mexico is going to give them a difficult, maybe even brutal fight. Argentina always has trouble with the Tri, something that may make Mexico throw caution to the winds and attack.

This is a dangerous game for the Argentinians. I give 60% chance of Argentina winning, 30% chance of Mexico winning, 10% chance of a tie.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?