Agali: Those guys are beasts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Agali: Those guys are beasts

Post by charlie »

Agali injured, doubtful against Morocco
••• Warns players against Okoronkwo, Yobo

http://www.newage-online.com/sports/article05

By ADE OJEIKERE

Nigeria’s quest to field her best players against Morocco on Tuesday in Monastir suffered a set-back when gangling Victor Agali limped out of the team’s training session on Saturday, following vicious tackles on him by Isaac Okoronkwo and Joseph Yobo.

Agali left the 11-a-side session between teams A and B at the Jammel Municipal Stadium in Monastir with a swollen right foot although the team’s doctors are working relentlessly to get him fit for the Tuesday opening game.

Interestingly, Agali appears to be unperturbed about the injury as he pitied Moroccan strikers and other Africans that may come across okoronkwo and Yobo during Nigeria’s Africa Nations Cup games.

He literally made doctor Muazu Abdulkadir unconscious when he said: “ Those guys are beasts. They wanted to ruin me. I pray for African players that would confront them during our matches. They are definitely good players. I will be back in training soon.” :D :D
old_obsession
Egg
Egg

Post by old_obsession »

I will be back in training soon.

This agali just refuses to stay injured and let us all be happy. i reckon this is more junk journalism btw.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

:lol: :lol:
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

LOL!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Solid! :D
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
wydadi
Egg
Egg

Post by wydadi »

i think he saw zairi moves on da site so he decided to simulate an injury
well done aggali humiliation is bad for an international player like u.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

wydadi wrote:i think he saw zairi moves on da site so he decided to simulate an injury
Zairi played well. However, Nigeria does not need Agali in this Nations Cup. He is surplus to requirements.
Omoga
Egg
Egg

Post by Omoga »

wydadi, who is this zaire ? he looks like a zemmer
Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid *Nice Lady*/ You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix/
wydadi
Egg
Egg

Post by wydadi »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wydadi wrote:i think he saw zairi moves on da site so he decided to simulate an injury
Zairi played well. However, Nigeria does not need Agali in this Nations Cup. He is surplus to requirements.
:lol: in the team u put i saw players ive never seen :lol: i 'm more and more confident about a moroccan win
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

wydadi wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
:lol: in the team u put i saw players ive never seen :lol: i 'm more and more confident about a moroccan win
You are in for a shock.
wydadi
Egg
Egg

Post by wydadi »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wydadi wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
s

You are in for a shock.
serieusement i saw utaka with lens against bordeaux(chamakh 8) and he was very slow it'isn't utaka of 2 years ago .okocha too agahouwa plays in ukraine :lol: that means all.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

wydadi wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wydadi wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
s

You are in for a shock.
serieusement i saw utaka with lens against bordeaux(chamakh 8) and he was very slow it'isn't utaka of 2 years ago .okocha too agahouwa plays in ukraine :lol: that means all.
I will be very disappointed if the boys do not beat Morocco 3-0. The two teams are not in the same class. Naybet is the only real class player the Atlas Lions have.
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

wydadi, it's ok to mouth off now, but please make sure to check back here if u guys lose the game tomorrow. Don't disappear on us! :twisted:
wydadi
Egg
Egg

Post by wydadi »

no frenchie ill be back even if we lose. :wink:
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

wydadi, glad to hear that. i've stocked up a few pies for you to stuff where-the-sun-don't-shine . Please check back tomorrow for the pies :wink: 8)
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

You will just be sorry for your mama who gave birth to you few years ago when you visit here tomorrow after your glaring defeat in the hands of the SOARING EAGLES of NIGERIA. So better start playing cool with 'I beg SIRs I was just JOKING'