Wowo SE.Disgrace.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fada
Egg
Egg
Wowo SE.Disgrace.

Post by fada »

SE did not deserve to advance.Players did not play with heart.Siasa's U-20 of 2005 will school this crap SE in WC2010.
This is the most wowo SE i have ever watch.
sea
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wowo SE.Disgrace.

Post by YemiBrazil »

fada wrote:SE did not deserve to advance.Players did not play with heart.Siasa's U-20 of 2005 will school this crap SE in WC2010.
** South Korea's U20 actually defeated Siasia's U20 2-1 in the first round of 2005 World U20.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Igbanibo
Egg
Egg

Post by Igbanibo »

The Olympic team would have qualified out of their group B for sure.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Igbanibo wrote:The Olympic team would have qualified out of their group B for sure.
I agree. Siasia is no doubt a solid coach. He won't waste 2 years chewing gworo and looking disinterested on the bench when Nigeria is playing, he will build a TEAM and not rely on big name 'stars' :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Igbanibo wrote:The Olympic team would have qualified out of their group B for sure.
I agree. Siasia is no doubt a solid coach. He won't waste 2 years chewing gworo and looking disinterested on the bench when Nigeria is playing, he will build a TEAM and not rely on big name 'stars' :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .
Lagerstash is a rich man cause of WOWOs like you from ABA. :boo:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

YemiBrazil wrote:
WOWO stop pretending, all WOWOs are against any BLACK coach.
Stop riding Siasia's tailcoat, Siasia is a BLACKMAN.............please enjoy your massas.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

zee wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Stop riding Siasia's tailcoat, Siasia is a BLACKMAN.............please enjoy your massas.
For your education, ABA - Anyone But Amodu transcends color, race & nationality. We are above that pedestrian level. We have been able to identify Amodu and his FA collaborators (Ogunjobi, Ojo-Oba, Lulu) as the main problem with Nigerian football. They altered the natural course of events in 2008 when they smuggled in their stale 'technical' partner, Amodu into the process of replacing Berti Vogts knowing that Africa's Special One, Samson Siasia had the upper hand and the goodwill of Nigerians. Siasia is someone who has refused to play ball with the FA status quo since the start of his career as a national coach. They don't want him up there! In comes Mr Amodu, once again... the rest is history but not until we saw the truth against Egypt, Zambia and Ghana U20 in Angola :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Don't you have any shame?

You all cried that Amodu should be replaced... you all took it personal, making sure to call anyone that had a contrary opinion names... he has been replaced, you got your wish...

Instead of saying, you were wrong... you still found a way to blame him for the debacle in SA.

I agree with you... if he had failed to qualify Nigeria for the WC we wont be having this discussion.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

fada wrote:SE did not deserve to advance.Players did not play with heart.Siasa's U-20 of 2005 will school this crap SE in WC2010.
The fact is that the SE didn't even deserve to be at the world cup....easily the worst team of the tournament.
They shouldn't even get a plane ride back to Nigeria...mules should be provided for each one of them to ride from South Africa to Nigeria or wherever. :evil:
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

You all cried that Amodu should be replaced... you all took it personal, making sure to call anyone that had a contrary opinion names... he has been replaced, you got your wish...

Instead of saying, you were wrong... you still found a way to blame him for the debacle in SA.

I agree with you... if he had failed to qualify Nigeria for the WC we wont be having this discussion.
Why are you getting hysterical??? E gba mi!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Amodu-induced lethargy is still very much in the team and it will take a long time to shake it off, that's if Ogunjobi does not find a way to bring him back! :mrgreen:

WE ARE NOT WRONG! Sacking Amodu is a good decision!
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Mudi E wrote:
The fact is that the SE didn't even deserve to be at the world cup....easily the worst team of the tournament.
They shouldn't even get a plane ride back to Nigeria...mules should be provided for each one of them to ride from South Africa to Nigeria or wherever. :evil:

Correction, Your WOWO led SE got no biz in the WC but the Amodu led SE had a semifinal biz in this WC.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

zee wrote:
Mudi E wrote:

Correction, Your WOWO led SE got no biz in the WC but the Amodu led SE had a semifinal biz in this WC.
Correction, the WC is not African Cup - you don't have Benin Republic there to beat with a penalty, you don't have Mozambique, Kenya, Zambia or even Ghana U20 - the conquerors of Amodu :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Correction, the WC is not African Cup - you don't have Benin Republic there to beat with a penalty, you don't have Mozambique, Kenya, Zambia or even Ghana U20 - the conquerors of Amodu :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

That conquered Serbia, Serbia that conquered 7 times WC finalist Germany. Or do you want us to talk about Algeria that the great Amodu conquered but your mighty England could not conquer.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

zee wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

That conquered Serbia, Serbia that conquered 7 times WC finalist Germany. Or do you want us to talk about Algeria that the great Amodu conquered but your mighty England could not conquer.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Ghana's U20 conquered Amodu and Serbia but Amodu conquered a depleted Algerian team 1-0 in a meaningless 3rd place match after handling the team for 2 good years. O'boy if na joke make you stop am o, you are not helping your master here at all :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .

Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

But the rot was very deep with Amodu at the helm and the NFF...they both killed Nigerian soccer even before Lager was hired.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote:
zee wrote:
Mudi E wrote:

No amount of smiley face can disguise your disingenuous comments... Ghana's U20 team happens to be defending WORLD CHAMPS... the same "U20" team is playing far better than us and have better results...

If you don't go and hide your face in shame at least for a week for being one of the Champions of hiring a new coach 3 months before a World Cup, you should at least go and refund the money spent on your education... because one who is purportedly educated would not have been at the forefront for this obvious charade.

Is it surprising that both Ivory Coast and Nigeria are on the first planes home?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

YemiBrazil wrote:
zee wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Ghana's U20 conquered Amodu and Serbia but Amodu conquered a depleted Algerian team 1-0 in a meaningless 3rd place match after handling the team for 2 good years. O'boy if na joke make you stop am o, you are not helping your master here at all :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
Ok WOWO, you are right and your massa :lol: made it to the WC 2nd rd.
WOWO are you happy now?
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Mudi E wrote:But the rot was very deep with Amodu at the helm and the NFF...they both killed Nigerian soccer even before Lager was hired.
Your Boy, Betty stash gave life to Nigerian soccer. :oops:
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

YemiBrazil wrote:
zee wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
For your education, ABA - Anyone But Amodu transcends color, race & nationality. We are above that pedestrian level. We have been able to identify Amodu and his FA collaborators (Ogunjobi, Ojo-Oba, Lulu) as the main problem with Nigerian football. They altered the natural course of events in 2008 when they smuggled in their stale 'technical' partner, Amodu into the process of replacing Berti Vogts knowing that Africa's Special One, Samson Siasia had the upper hand and the goodwill of Nigerians. Siasia is someone who has refused to play ball with the FA status quo since the start of his career as a national coach. They don't want him up there! In comes Mr Amodu, once again... the rest is history but not until we saw the truth against Egypt, Zambia and Ghana U20 in Angola :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
You then got your wish. He was sacked and your gang gleefully declared 'we shall not be disgraced' at this WC. Alas we have been disgraced. Only that this time it was under the watch of a 'world class coach'.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

YemiBrazil wrote:
zee wrote:
Mudi E wrote:

No mind them...as if Amodu would have done better with Nwaneri, Olofinjana and Yakubu starting at the world cup.
Amodu is an extremely bad coach...the problem is not really Amodu's. The inept and closed-minded NFF who keep shoving these worthless coaches down our throat is who I blame.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

GIN wrote:
Mudi E wrote:But the rot was very deep with Amodu at the helm and the NFF...they both killed Nigerian soccer even before Lager was hired.
Your Boy, Betty stash gave life to Nigerian soccer. :oops:
The NFF did...
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Mudi E wrote:No mind them...as if Amodu would have done better with Nwaneri, Olofinjana and Yakubu starting at the world cup.
Amodu is an extremely bad coach...the problem is not really Amodu's. The inept and closed-minded NFF who keep shoving these worthless coaches down our throat is who I blame.
Yeye WOWO talk. An extremely bad coach that you and your crew predicted was not going to make it out of ANC group stage. :boo:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
zee wrote:
Mudi E wrote:

No amount of smiley face can disguise your disingenuous comments... Ghana's U20 team happens to be defending WORLD CHAMPS... the same "U20" team is playing far better than us and have better results...

If you don't go and hide your face in shame at least for a week for being one of the Champions of hiring a new coach 3 months before a World Cup, you should at least go and refund the money spent on your education... because one who is purportedly educated would not have been at the forefront for this obvious charade.

Is it surprising that both Ivory Coast and Nigeria are on the first planes home?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How about France? They kept a long-term coach and they are on their way home with one of the first planes. South Africa prepared well, they are riding home! Cameroon did not change coach suddenly, they are going home!

It's the World Cup Sir! Not African Cup of Nations or African world cup qualifiers - it's always going to be tough unless you have a serious coach who won't waste 2 solid years building nothing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .