A Letter to Lukemana … You failed!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

PABLO
Egg
Egg
A Letter to Lukemana … You failed!

Post by PABLO »

After your first prediction in January this year on the Egypt/Nigerian match. Your tentacle spread like wild fire, and everyone started hailing you as a great prophet or a fortune teller. When you got that first prediction right by “chance”, you should have watched your attitude and utterances. I perceived you rose in confidence, but I also knew that you weren’t a prophet or gifted in the area of the prophetic as I found out that even most of the things you were saying weren’t accurate, and your words and actions were not scripturally inspired.

I began to prophetically analyze your “predicting” depth. And I realized that you are a good psychologist who can play with the mental weakness of those who are vulnerable to your predicting insight.

I carefully watched your prediction on the Egypt match came to pass, and the semi final attainment by the Eagles. But, I also noticed that you were just a good psychologist who can play with the minds of the people by using the occasion to stimulate their curiosities. I admire your style and boldness, but I also knew that it won’t be long before you are found out. And yes! You have been found out. I bet no one in this forum will ever take you serious again.

Have you ever seen me on your page commenting on any of your threads? Nope…I knew you weren’t real so there was no need wasting my time responding to you. What happened during the Nations cup was a fluke. I’m sorry, but that‘s the truth.

In this world cup…Prior to our first match, you claimed we were going to win the Argentines, but after realizing the huge mistake that will be if the prediction fails, you cooked up the blue jersey lies. Well, it was easy for vulnerable folks to believe you; after all, Greece and Argentines wears blue, and the Greeks have never posed any threat to the Eagles. And the fact that they have never won a match in any world cup appearance made your prediction more assuring. If the Eagles had beaten the Greeks, it would have seem as if your prediction came to pass.

After losing to the Argentines and the Greeks, at that point you should have shut up your mouth and allow God take all the glory. But, you wanted to remain in the spotlight thinking that If we eventually beat the Koreans, and go ahead to make an impact in the second round, all the folks here will hail you as a great predictor. But, you were wrong.

I’ll advice you to stay humble next time. Even if you have a predicting gift which I doubt…try to be very cautious next time before saying a word.

Watch this!

And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.

And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of the LORD. 1Samuel 3:19-20

If you were a true prophet or someone with the prophetic gift, you wouldn’t have come in here every now and then to defend yourself. It seem like you’re trying to do too much by taking all the glory when things goes right, but fails to accept your shortcomings when things aren’t right. There is only one God, and we all can only be inspired by Him. Let every man be a liar….But, Jesus is the truth.

Bless you brother Lukemana.
osei
Egg
Egg
Re: A Letter to Lukemana … You failed!

Post by osei »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
PABLO
Egg
Egg

Post by PABLO »

osei wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
There's nothing wrong with predictions...if we don't make it sound like we heard or seen a vision from God.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Who put their faith in lukemena?Who the hell is he to control fate,Nigerians never learn!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

PABLO ,no vex please, no vex.
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
emekonia
Egg
Egg

Post by emekonia »

Geez...he never claimed to be a Prophet.He only made predictions...he revealed wat he saw.He did not fail Abeg... yes his prediction dint come to pass but he at least believed in his team even wen all hope was lost...and made ppl still believe a miracle cud happen.Wats wrong wit dat? Abeg cut him a slack...he dint do anything wrong...no need opening threads about Lukemana.God Bless u Lukemana.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Did you guy guys see Argentina come out in blue yesterday, chei the kind of blue Luekemana saw in his vision. I tell you the Argentine agent of this board warned them and they changed their jersey when they played against us. Greece too. Even Korea refused to wear all blue. SO please do not blame the man, Prophecies are subject to certain condition being fulfilled. The man sad we beat a team in blue, now ask youself did we play any team in blue? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

oloye wrote:Did you guy guys see Argentina come out in blue yesterday, chei the kind of blue Luekemana saw in his vision. I tell you the Argentine agent of this board warned them and they changed their jersey when they played against us. Greece too. Even Korea refused to wear all blue. SO please do not blame the man, Prophecies are subject to certain condition being fulfilled. The man sad we beat a team in blue, now ask youself did we play any team in blue? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Kai, paj don loss big money for bookies oh. :D
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
PABLO
Egg
Egg

Post by PABLO »

Talk IT wrote:Kai, paj don loss big money for bookies oh. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Paj my man!
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

PABLO wrote:After your first prediction in January this year on the Egypt/Nigerian match. Your tentacle spread like wild fire, and everyone started hailing you as a great prophet or a fortune teller. When you got that first prediction right by “chance”, you should have watched your attitude and utterances. I perceived you rose in confidence, but I also knew that you weren’t a prophet or gifted in the area of the prophetic as I found out that even most of the things you were saying weren’t accurate, and your words and actions were not scripturally inspired.

I began to prophetically analyze your “predicting” depth. And I realized that you are a good psychologist who can play with the mental weakness of those who are vulnerable to your predicting insight.

I carefully watched your prediction on the Egypt match came to pass, and the semi final attainment by the Eagles. But, I also noticed that you were just a good psychologist who can play with the minds of the people by using the occasion to stimulate their curiosities. I admire your style and boldness, but I also knew that it won’t be long before you are found out. And yes! You have been found out. I bet no one in this forum will ever take you serious again.

Have you ever seen me on your page commenting on any of your threads? Nope…I knew you weren’t real so there was no need wasting my time responding to you. What happened during the Nations cup was a fluke. I’m sorry, but that‘s the truth.

In this world cup…Prior to our first match, you claimed we were going to win the Argentines, but after realizing the huge mistake that will be if the prediction fails, you cooked up the blue jersey lies. Well, it was easy for vulnerable folks to believe you; after all, Greece and Argentines wears blue, and the Greeks have never posed any threat to the Eagles. And the fact that they have never won a match in any world cup appearance made your prediction more assuring. If the Eagles had beaten the Greeks, it would have seem as if your prediction came to pass.

After losing to the Argentines and the Greeks, at that point you should have shut up your mouth and allow God take all the glory. But, you wanted to remain in the spotlight thinking that If we eventually beat the Koreans, and go ahead to make an impact in the second round, all the folks here will hail you as a great predictor. But, you were wrong.

I’ll advice you to stay humble next time. Even if you have a predicting gift which I doubt…try to be very cautious next time before saying a word.

Watch this!

And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.

And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of the LORD. 1Samuel 3:19-20

If you were a true prophet or someone with the prophetic gift, you wouldn’t have come in here every now and then to defend yourself. It seem like you’re trying to do too much by taking all the glory when things goes right, but fails to accept your shortcomings when things aren’t right. There is only one God, and we all can only be inspired by Him. Let every man be a liar….But, Jesus is the truth.

Bless you brother Lukemana.

Sir Pablo:
You posted this in a different thread and I replied. I am quire sure you read the answer. You went out of your way to re-open a NEW thread with the same remarks. I am happending my first reply here for your admiration...

Cheers!
I didn't at first want to respond to your post. Your quotation from the Book of Samuel forces to write this rebuttal.

Reading from your lines, it seems to me that you are trying to vent your frustration or the loss of the Super Eagles on me.

Did I ever FORCE you to believe in my prediction? I repeated many times here that I am NOT A PROPHET. Am I the first person who made a prediction who didn't come to pass? Did I ask anyone to send me money based on my predictions???? And so what if nobody ever takes me seriously? When my predictions came right last time, did it add a cent to my wallet? Did it add a year to my life? I always glorify God in everything that I do.

Believe me, you are really loosing me. I don't care whether you read my post or not. Many eminent prophets from Nigeria predicted that the SE would beat Egypt in January. Again, I am saying EMINENT PROPHETS...well known around the world. Yet they were wrong!!! Now, did write them an email and call them liairs???? What in God's name is wrong with you people???? It is very clear to me that you are upset because Nigeria lost. I read some comments posted on Yakubu Aiyegbeni's Facebook page last night before going to bed...and I am sure people are still posting negative comments. They forgot the days he made us proud and happy. Such is life. You are not really surprising me!

I wrote or predicted on WHAT I felt would happen then. By the way, so that you know, there are some folks here such Donzman, Smarbrother and a couple of others whose replies I don't bother reading a plus forte raison replying. You have apparently missed one of my post where I explained that I lost my job as a System Director since last Juine (09). Many people "prophecied" that I would get another job in no time. In fact, I saw myself working last December and yet still do not have a real job. So did I lie to myself? Do I go around and call those prophets liairs? Believe me, I shake my head when I read your comments!!!

this world cup…Prior to our first match, you claimed we were going to win the Argentines, but after realizing the huge mistake that will be if the prediction fails, you cooked up the blue jersey lies. Well, it was easy for vulnerable folks to believe you; after all, Greece and Argentines wears blue, and the Greeks have never posed any threat to the Eagles. And the fact that they have never won a match in any world cup appearance made your prediction more assuring. If the Eagles had beaten the Greeks, it would have seem as if your prediction came to pass.

Sir I asked the question about the BLUE JERSEY WAY BEFORE THE MATCH...way before the way and NOT AFTER. And do you think if I was a charlatan, I would be wasting my time here on CE? What am I gaining ($ wise) by being here? Tell me! I pray for people who come to my Church and NEVER request a dime from them. My Pastor does even get paid. We run the Church with our own hard earned money!!!

No comments!!! You have missed several of the things I said in the past!!!!

Watch this!

I am really amazed by some of the people here. You are now comparing me to Samuel...who was AN ELECTED-ANOINTED PROPHET OF GOD!!!! What part of I AM NOT A PROPHET DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???? You really need your head examined. Believe me...you do. I have been saying since January that I am NOT a prophet and yet you still comparing me to the Holy Prophets of the Scriptures. :rotf:

I didn't know that a soccer game prediction could go this far. But since you quoted the Scriptures, let me ask you this: Go to the Book of Genesis where God told Adam that THE DAY he eats from the Tree of Life he would surely die. Satan and Eve eventually convinced him to eat from it, right? Did Adam die that day? NO!!!! On the contrary he lived for over 900 years!!!. Now did you write God Almighty and call him a fraud? Tell me,...please answer that question! Is God a liair? No!!!!

Let me give you another example from the New Testament: Do you remember the episode of the 30 pieces of silver coins in the Book of Matthew Chapter 27? In verse 9, Matthew says: Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

Now that prophecy was NEVER given by Jeremiah the Prophet BUT RATHER BY ZECHARIAH!!! Go check it yourself, it is in the Book of Zechariah 11:12-13. So is Matthew a liair???? Is he a fraud?

SIR, I MADE MY PREDICTION BASED ON THE FACTS AND THINGS THAT I "SENSED AT THE TIME"!!!! OTHER THINGS COULD COME AND ALTER THEIR COURSE!!!! You can check with any TRUE PROPHET that you know and they will confirm it to you. In my fact, in one of my posts, I LISTED ABOUT 5 OR 7 PREDICTIONS THAT I MADE OUTSIDE OF CE AND THAT NEVER MATERIALIZED!!!!

tO BUTTRESS MY POINT, The Lord Himself set out to take the Chilkdren of Israel to the Promised Land. The trip was supposed to last 40 days, but yet it took them 40 years!!! Why? Becuase of their dis-obedience to the Lord!!!! If you have some psychic friends, pop them the question: they will confirm to you that they interpret visions differently! (I am NOT a psychic).

Consider again the 4 Gospels...some details are different prompting some critics to say that they contrdict each other. The number of Angels at the tomb for example varies from one Gospel to another. Do they contradict each other? I would say NO; they DESCRIBED THE EVENT DIFFERENT WAYS!!!

If you have some time today, go to any newstand and pick up 2 different newspapers. Go to the hosroscope section. YOU WILL READ DIFFERENT THINGS!!! Who is telling the truth? If they are genuine astrologists, the should be saying the same thing...right? Well, the answer is, they describe their vibration differently!!!

To wrap this up, please go read the Book of Jeremiah Chpater 18...read the 1st 15 verses. Even if God Almighty Himself promises you a good thing and you start commiting evil, he may and (most often time) will cancel that blessing. I am not praying for such a bad thing to happen to eihter one of us!!!!

Sir, it seems to me that you are very upset with the outcome of the game and you of course need to dump your negative feelings over somebody. I really feel very bad for you, believe me. Or may be you went to take a BIG BET based on my prediction (not Prophecy) and you lost???? :rotf: Oh boy! you need to wake up!

Light and love to you!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lukuman..U dont have to convince anybody joor!If they can't understand "God's Will", forget dem!
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)