George Abbey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:I think the problem is our analysis is always based on categorization of issues or objects into a good or bad pool. There are things far more complex to simply put neatly into each of those piles. I have watched Abbey and I will say this --- he is miles ahead of any Nigerian rightback tried in the SE bar Yobo. Abbey is miles better than Enakhirire in that position and miles better than Sodje ever was in that position. He is a good tackler and helps the attack quite well. These are just a few of his assets. Atleast Abbey attempts to join the attack which Joseph hardly ever remembers to do. The weakness to Abbey are questions about speed and in my opinion he has not been tested on that and I fear he may not pass that test.
Please tell dat to Yujam and Toxic... sometimes I wonder if we watch the same games or what?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Enugu II wrote:I think the problem is our analysis is always based on categorization of issues or objects into a good or bad pool. There are things far more complex to simply put neatly into each of those piles. I have watched Abbey and I will say this --- he is miles ahead of any Nigerian rightback tried in the SE bar Yobo. Abbey is miles better than Enakhirire in that position and miles better than Sodje ever was in that position. He is a good tackler and helps the attack quite well. These are just a few of his assets. Atleast Abbey attempts to join the attack which Joseph hardly ever remembers to do. The weakness to Abbey are questions about speed and in my opinion he has not been tested on that and I fear he may not pass that test.
Kai! Look at objectivity at the highest level. Enugu II I bow for you oh. :)
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Shownoja wrote:
mister dolly wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:
Shownoja wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:
Shownoja wrote:This silkworm is posting from Faro.
What the ***** are you talking about?
He is Abbey himself playing games. Be a man and come as yourself, all this cloack and dagger business wont do.
Are you some sort of dumbarse or are you joking? Please tell me you're joking.
EW, the ignorance of some forummers here is nothing but jaw dropping...this is beyond belief.

For you doubters out there I can assure you that there is no internet access at the hotel in Faro..

@Abbey-TheSilkweb.com, welcome and don't mind those detractors..feel free to support George Abbey to the fullest on this forum..
MD - You are an ediot for uttering those words that just dropped from yyour keyboard. Now I know why the NFA ditched the sorry as$ kit sponsors you tried to impose on them.
...and I'm sure your middle name is Nostradamus....ewu Gongola.. :x
Abbey-TheSilkWeb.com
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey-TheSilkWeb.com »

We want Abbey back as soon as possible! Macclesfield lost at home today to Cambridge 1-0.

Can we have him back please! :wink:
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Silkweb
Don't get me wrong am a big Abbey fan, but if he's so good like you said why are you not giving him a new contract?
Abbey-TheSilkWeb.com wrote:We want Abbey back as soon as possible! Macclesfield lost at home today to Cambridge 1-0.

Can we have him back please! :wink:
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

TALK IT

I suspect that they have offered Abbey a contract but Abbey does not want to sign it because he wants a better club.
Abbey-TheSilkWeb.com
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey-TheSilkWeb.com »

Abbey will go onto bigger and better things. I expect him to sign for a 1st Division club - maybe Crewe Alexandra. We are only a little club... we can't pay big wages. Wherever he goes next season I wish him well. He will always be remembered at Macclesfield.