SPORT MINISTER AXE IS ABOT TO FALL ON LULU ,OGUNJOBI (EFCC)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
SPORT MINISTER AXE IS ABOT TO FALL ON LULU ,OGUNJOBI (EFCC)

Post by KingLoku »

Minister Isa Bio reports NFF to FIFA
Minister reports NFF to FIFA
Posted: 2010-06-23 22:59

Nigeria Sports Minister Isa Bio on Wednesday led a delegation that included former Super Eagles captain Austin Okocha to FIFA President Sepp Blatter to ask him to stop elections into the Nigeria federation from going ahead.

Bio's delegation, which also included Director of Sports Patrick Ekeji and Nigerian Ambassador to South Africa Buba Marwa, also accused the NFF of corruption, and asked FIFA to step in.

But Blatter informed the delegation that reports of corruption cannot be dealt with by FIFA, and advised them to take the matter, complete with proof, to the relevant Nigerian government agencies.

On the election, Bio and his party were informed that as long as the dates for the elections conformed to the guidelines as laid out in the Statutes, FIFa could not interfere.

Colin Udoh
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
realtrouble
Re: SPORT MINISTER AXE IS ABOT TO FALL ON LULU ,OGUNJOBI (EFCC)

Post by realtrouble »

stupid minister, shouldn't this be taken to the EFCC. we are being run by morons.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Lulu and his board are gone. I believe the minister is lining up a new potential board led by Odegbami and Okocha to take over from them.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Its a start, but we really need to be careful not to contravene Fifa rules in the process!!
A Fifa ban will do our rebuilding efforts no good!

If Lulu had any honor, he would resign immediately and take responsibility for our World Cup catastrophy.
Last edited by charlie on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Lulu and his board are gone. I believe the minister is lining up a new potential board led by Odegbami and Okocha to take over from them.
Ayo ,forget J.J okocha ,more of Sunday Oliseh , J J no get the carriage to be straightforward and bold
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

KingLoku wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Lulu and his board are gone. I believe the minister is lining up a new potential board led by Odegbami and Okocha to take over from them.
Ayo ,forget J.J okocha ,more of Sunday Oliseh , J J no get the carriage to be straightforward and bold
JJ and the Mathematician are former players with business backgrounds. They will do well.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

wetin okocha still dey find for there again? :roll: :roll:

the wan wey e done do,... e never reach? :shock:
Last edited by Talk IT on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

A FIFA BAN MAY NOT BE A BAD EVENT

It might take away the short-term thinking (or no thinking) that has prevented much needed foundation building from taking place.

By the way, the minister doesn't need FIFA's help - he just needs to starve the NFA of money and bringing the noral pressure of the govt to bear.
Bell
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Bell wrote:A FIFA BAN MAY NOT BE A BAD EVENT

It might take away the short-term thinking (or no thinking) that has prevented much needed foundation building from taking place.

By the way, the minister doesn't need FIFA's help - he just needs to starve the NFA of money and bringing the noral pressure of the govt to bear.
Bell
Than the call to camp will be for the highest bidder, all they need is just make a deal with FIFA , two months ban and pay a fee of 20,000$ , than ask EFCC to throw those barawos in jail just to set example
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

KingLoku wrote:Minister Isa Bio reports NFF to FIFA

Nigeria Sports Minister Isa Bio on Wednesday led a delegation that included former Super Eagles captain Austin Okocha to FIFA President Sepp Blatter to ask him to stop elections into the Nigeria federation from going ahead.

Bio's delegation, which also included Director of Sports Patrick Ekeji and Nigerian Ambassador to South Africa Buba Marwa, also accused the NFF of corruption, and asked FIFA to step in.

But Blatter informed the delegation that reports of corruption cannot be dealt with by FIFA, and advised them to take the matter, complete with proof, to the relevant Nigerian government agencies.

On the election, Bio and his party were informed that as long as the dates for the elections conformed to the guidelines as laid out in the Statutes, FIFa could not interfere.

Colin Udoh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is joke right? How can you call FIFA to investigate an internal corruption allegation? This is nothing but a pipe dream. The only way to get rid of them is to vote them out.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

Estacodes in action. We go chop your dollars..... :roll:

Nice shopping trip in Zurich, followed by a request to go back home.
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Why are they trying to make NFF the scapegoat here.

No be the PTF say they are in charge of the WC preparation?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

This might be a prelude to the Government stepping in and getting rid of the board.
The plan here (as I see it) is not to seek solutions from FIFA, but to give Blatter a heads up on what's about to go down and make sure he is fully sensitized.
CMS wrote:

Colin Udoh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is joke right? How can you call FIFA to investigate an internal corruption allegation? This is nothing but a pipe dream. The only way to get rid of them is to vote them out.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

wanaj0 wrote:Why are they trying to make NFF the scapegoat here.

No be the PTF say they are in charge of the WC preparation?
For ur information where u read am when PTF talk say them dey incharge?go do ur investigation well before u go start to rant like who eat half cooked beans, no be NFF hire Largerbck?
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

...yeye boy..which village you come from self...mathematician and jj have business background...for ya village...? ode...PTF crap...make den come give us another lagerback...?
ohenhen1 wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
JJ and the Mathematician are former players with business backgrounds. They will do well.
JMObi
Egg
Egg

Post by JMObi »

It would be infinitely better to have someone like Okocha running the NFF than Sani Lulu and Ogunjobi. With his exposure he at least will get the basic things right and with all his millions will not have the same motivation to steal.
O na-abu ife na-eme ufodu e ekolopu anyi adi elota n’ife obuna nwelu mbido ga enwelili njedebe - Celestine Ukwu

“The sun will shine on those who stand before it shines on those who kneel under them." -- Chinua Achebe
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

CMS wrote:

Colin Udoh

That is correct. FIFA frowns on external interference and will ignore this request.

x
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Otitokoro wrote:This might be a prelude to the Government stepping in and getting rid of the board.
The plan here (as I see it) is not to seek solutions from FIFA, but to give Blatter a heads up on what's about to go down and make sure he is fully sensitized.
CMS wrote:

Colin Udoh
I kpom this.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

charlie wrote:Its a start, but we really need to be careful not to contravene Fifa rules in the process!!

If Lulu had any honor, he would resign immediately and take responsibility for our World Cup catastrophy.
Ogunjobi and Sani Lulu will not resign unless they are forced out.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

JMObi wrote:It would be infinitely better to have someone like Okocha running the NFF than Sani Lulu and Ogunjobi. With his exposure he at least will get the basic things right and with all his millions will not have the same motivation to steal.
Then you dont know anything about Ogunjobi! If you talk of QUALIFICATIONS, Ogunjobi has all that you will expect. However, in an environment where we are willing to sell our soul for pot of porridge, qualifications mean nada! No be 'qualification' we need abeg.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Sir V wrote:
charlie wrote:Its a start, but we really need to be careful not to contravene Fifa rules in the process!!

Ogunjobi and Sani Lulu will not resign unless they are forced out.
...how about shot :twisted:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Metho scorpion wrote:...yeye boy..which village you come from self...mathematician and jj have business background...for ya village...? ode...PTF crap...make den come give us another lagerback...?
ohenhen1 wrote:
KingLoku wrote:

Why don't you educate your self instead of coming unto this site to look foolish.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx