Iwobi vs BHA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Iwobi vs BHA

Post by Bigpokey24 »

On 23 min
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Iwobi vs BHA

Post by 1naija »

How come Iwobi is playing all these games? Dont Everton know he is finished according to CE members?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Everton's own Kepa :rotf: akepere
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This Everton team is the 3SC of the EPL
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote:How come Iwobi is playing all these games? Dont Everton know he is finished according to CE members?
They didn't get the memo.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Iwobi needs to leave this team.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Great assist by Iwobi. Well done. 3 pts in the bag for Everton
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Iwobi has played very well. He needs to add more aggression to his game! But this is a very strong performance! I like it :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm loving this Iwobi :clap:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Damn!! Does Iwobi ever enter the weight room? Does he eat? He comes off extremely weak! Loses out on almost every tussle and brushed off the ball with ease! He's a good player, but so freaking inconsistent. Annoying as hell to watch. One good assist, but also giving away many balls!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Another key pass from Iwobi sets up the 4th goal. Brilliant performance by the Nigerian.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote:Damn!! Does Iwobi ever enter the weight room? Does he eat? He comes off extremely weak! Loses out on almost every tussle and brushed off the ball with ease! He's a good player, but so freaking inconsistent. Annoying as hell to watch. One good assist, but also giving away many balls!!
Sigh! You had to see negatives didn't you? He has been excellent. Please accept our apologies as it doesn't fit your agenda.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Wait....is this our Iwobi or somebody don possess am? :shock: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

See my boy James tearing the EPL apart. But ZZ refused to play him at Madrid. Stoopid algerian imbecile. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:See my boy James tearing the EPL apart. But ZZ refused to play him at Madrid. Stoopid algerian imbecile. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
And went on to win 12 trophies, including 3 CL and 2 league titles. While your James failed in Germany and now is tearing up a weak league! Please sit down somewhere, ill-mannered racist!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:See my boy James tearing the EPL apart. But ZZ refused to play him at Madrid. Stoopid algerian imbecile. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
And went on to win 12 trophies, including 3 CL and 2 league titles. While your James failed in Germany and now is tearing up a weak league! Please sit down somewhere, ill-mannered racist!

Yeeeaaaaa...:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote:Damn!! Does Iwobi ever enter the weight room? Does he eat? He comes off extremely weak! Loses out on almost every tussle and brushed off the ball with ease! He's a good player, but so freaking inconsistent. Annoying as hell to watch. One good assist, but also giving away many balls!!
I have noticed you've always have something negative to say about Iwobi. You must have watched alot of Aftv
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

aruako1 wrote:
Sigh! You had to see negatives didn't you? He has been excellent. Please accept our apologies as it doesn't fit your agenda.
He is acting a part na. You need to let actors act.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

highbury wrote:
I have noticed you've always have something negative to say about Iwobi. You must have watched alot of Aftv
Only thing he sees. Very good game from Alex. We all know his weakness is strength on the ball but at least be constructive in your criticism.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Even though Ancelotti is highly rated, I still think he’s under-rated. He’s doing an amazing number on quite a few players:
James Rodriguez
Calvert-Lewin
Iwobi

Even Sigurstsson is playing his best football in years.

Pepe, Klopp and Mourinho get all the press, but Carlo Ancelotti is the up there with the very best.

By the way, I hope Rohr is watching and puts an end to the Iwobi as a central midfielder experiment we’ve been doing. He’s best used as part of a front three
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

waka-man wrote:Even though Ancelotti is highly rated, I still think he’s under-rated. He’s doing an amazing number on quite a few players:
James Rodriguez
Calvert-Lewin
Iwobi

Pepe, Klopp and Mourinho get all the press, but Carlo Ancelotti is the up there with the very best.

By the way, I hope Rohr is watching and puts an end to the Iwobi as a central midfielder experiment we’ve been doing. He’s best used as part of a front three
My guess is...Rohr knows this and has played Iwobi on the left. The problem is...we don't have scarcity in the front three area. We do have scarcity at AM and Iwobi, in his judgement was probably the best of 1 or 2 options.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

icee wrote:
waka-man wrote:Even though Ancelotti is highly rated, I still think he’s under-rated. He’s doing an amazing number on quite a few players:
James Rodriguez
Calvert-Lewin
Iwobi

My guess is...Rohr knows this and has played Iwobi on the left. The problem is...we don't have scarcity in the front three area. We do have scarcity at AM and Iwobi, in his judgement was probably the best of 1 or 2 options.
Fair points.
Still, I think he’s too much of a liability and I’d rather Ndidi, Etebo and Aribo, for example, take those roles.
Interesting that in the WC when Rohr played 3 at the back, Iwobi wasn’t considered as one of the front 2.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

James Rodriguez
Calvert-Lewin
Iwobi

What are you chatting about. Iwobi has been fantastic centrally for us. Scores regularly for us there. The only reason he can't play there for Everton is because Ancelotti has better options.