Is it true KP Boateng wont pla again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is it true KP Boateng wont pla again

Post by Comrade Machel »

I heard KEVIN Keegan sy its a hamstring and most likely his world cup over :cry: :cry: :blink: :blink:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
munie
Egg
Egg
Re: Is it true KP Boateng wont pla again

Post by munie »

Nope. He will play our next game.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

KP Boateng was a big pickup for Ghana. The dude can play and Ghana will need him against Uruguay!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Na Andre Ayew suspension dey vex me. Di bobo is a bona fide baller. Is there no way he can appeal that false yellow card? :mad:
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

ohsee wrote:Na Andre Ayew suspension dey vex me. Di bobo is a bona fide baller. Is there no way he can appeal that false yellow card? :mad:
But that a silly card for Ayew..to take...dey thing vex me nobi small...
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Undertaker wrote:KP Boateng was a big pickup for Ghana. The dude can play and Ghana will need him against Uruguay!
of all the imports from Europe into Africa recently...KPB is the biggest catch of them all....Ghana should be very greatful....
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

ohsee wrote:Na Andre Ayew suspension dey vex me. Di bobo is a bona fide baller. Is there no way he can appeal that false yellow card? :mad:
You can only apeal reds
Egg
Egg

Post by WAKENYA »

KPB could have played for Germany, he is good enough but he chose Ghana, that's true comitment not a choice made out of necessity, he has played in Essien's role and done very well. I watched the game with USA fans and I have to tell u I felt really good for Africa when Ghana made it through. Ayew is a baller in his father's mould and should be a key man for the Black Stars in the next decade and that little guy Annan is a warrior in the mau mau tradition.
I am here to help...
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

WAKENYA wrote:KPB could have played for Germany, he is good enough but he chose Ghana, that's true comitment not a choice made out of necessity, he has played in Essien's role and done very well. I watched the game with USA fans and I have to tell u I felt really good for Africa when Ghana made it through. Ayew is a baller in his father's mould and should be a key man for the Black Stars in the next decade and that little guy Annan is a warrior in the mau mau tradition.
You played for Germany as a youth, but you’re a member of the Ghana squad for the FIFA World Cup in South Africa. What are the reasons behind your choice?

I really enjoyed playing for Germany. It was recognition for all the work I put in, and the German FA really helped me develop as a player. But I made mistakes. I had a feeling the German FA wasn’t prepared to forgive me and I wouldn’t be given another chance for the national team. I delivered for my clubs, but I was never mentioned in connection with the Germany set-up. By comparison, I could have turned out for Ghana at the 2006 World Cup and at this year’s Africa Cup of Nations. I was still holding out hopes of being picked for Germany and playing alongside my brother Jerome, so I turned Ghana down. But now I’ve made a rational decision, with my head rather than my heart.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsi ... index.html[/quote]
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

kofi86 wrote:
WAKENYA wrote:KPB could have played for Germany, he is good enough but he chose Ghana, that's true comitment not a choice made out of necessity, he has played in Essien's role and done very well. I watched the game with USA fans and I have to tell u I felt really good for Africa when Ghana made it through. Ayew is a baller in his father's mould and should be a key man for the Black Stars in the next decade and that little guy Annan is a warrior in the mau mau tradition.
You played for Germany as a youth, but you’re a member of the Ghana squad for the FIFA World Cup in South Africa. What are the reasons behind your choice?

I really enjoyed playing for Germany. It was recognition for all the work I put in, and the German FA really helped me develop as a player. But I made mistakes. I had a feeling the German FA wasn’t prepared to forgive me and I wouldn’t be given another chance for the national team. I delivered for my clubs, but I was never mentioned in connection with the Germany set-up. By comparison, I could have turned out for Ghana at the 2006 World Cup and at this year’s Africa Cup of Nations. I was still holding out hopes of being picked for Germany and playing alongside my brother Jerome, so I turned Ghana down. But now I’ve made a rational decision, with my head rather than my heart.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsi ... index.html
[/quote]

KPOM.............. :taunt:
Dude was turned down by Germany... :taunt:
Oti sheleh!!!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Someone tell Balotelli we still love him and its not too late to join up with Ayew, K Boateng, Annan nd other young ones and possibly push the african cause further at the next world cup :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

KPB knows football. He brings fire, passion, and aggresion to the Black Stars.
-Simpli fy -
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

True he got turned down by Germany and he has been honest about it. But he has been delivering for Ghana with all his heart. So it has to be appreciated....
George Bush wrote:
kofi86 wrote:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsi ... index.html

KPOM.............. :taunt:
Dude was turned down by Germany... :taunt:
[/quote]
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Are you sure he can play? I don't think they have confirmed how bad the injury is as yet.
munie wrote:Nope. He will play our next game.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I think the commentators mentioned in one of the games that all the yellow cards will be rescinded before the commencement of the qf. I might be wrong though.
To stop trying is to start dying
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:Someone tell Balotelli we still love him and its not too late to join up with Ayew, K Boateng, Annan nd other young ones and possibly push the african cause further at the next world cup :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Balotelli plus ghana= Greatness :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley