My Apologies Folks!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Apologies Folks!

Post by YUJAM »

Guys:

Once again, I lost my top after finding out that Obodo was dropped from the squad. To me, he definitely deserved a spot in this squad. But surely I should have been more measured with some of my statement! I thus apologize for my unruly behavior!

Over the years, I have really come to appreciate the hospitality that has been accorded to me on this forum, and I would like to once again reiterate this fact.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Only if u stand on one leg and burn a Diouf poster ! :P
pens
Egg
Egg

Post by pens »

u are welcome
Remember the three Rs: Respect for your self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My Apologies Folks!

Post by Prince »

YUJAM wrote:Guys:

Once again, I lost my top after finding out that Obodo was dropped from the squad. To me, he definitely deserved a spot in this squad. But surely I should have been more measured with some of my statement! I thus apologize for my unruly behavior!

Over the years, I have really come to appreciate the hospitality that has been accorded to me on this forum, and I would like to once again reiterate this fact.
You have done well my son, Go and tell the truth no more :D :D :D
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

So why do you feel so strongly about Obodo and all Obodo related material?
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

YUJAM, i feel your pain. Now you see why I, MI5, Ugly Boy, Kaycee, Ayo et al have been campaigning against CCC and Ogunjobi for over a year now. And now others are finally seeing the light. God help us, because untill we're rid of people like this in our football, then such atrocities will continue to happen and our football will keep sinking, lower and lower.
Last edited by Eagle Winged on Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ofoje2
Egg
Egg

Post by Ofoje2 »

What a Man!!!!!

A lot of people are pissed off just like you that the kid didn't make the

squad, but i am sure you will agree with me this is the time to rally round

the boys.... including the much criticised Ekong and Oga lawal.
Enugu Rangers Supporters Club
Lowen Brau
Egg
Egg

Post by Lowen Brau »

Eagle Winged wrote:YUJAM, i feel your pain. Now you see why I, MI5, ugly boy, kaycee et al have been campaigning against CCC and Ogunjobi for over a year now. And now others are finally seeing the light. God help us.
Shaaarrrraaaaap!!!! So because one player was dropped from 40 odd players you want the coach and NFA sacked. Can we not see things in context? It stands to reason that some people will definitely be dropped that you or I think not. It happens in every National team. Why the fuss about Obodo. I also think that perhaps he ought to be in camp but clearly the coach has the final say and we should move on. Every one is never going to be happy with a selection of this nature. What is important is that they seem to have got most of the decisions right. It may be they have chosen the players they need for the formation they want, and have not those who may not have imbibed the right ethos for the team. I do not know but I will leave them to make the final judgement. Obodo will get other opportunities in the future. Some selected players will disappoint and will never be called again. That is life.
He beats Christian Chukwu, he beats Christian Madu, He beats Christian Nwokocha. This man must be a moslem. Yes he is. His name is Baba Mohammed.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Yujam i must say you have been one of the forumers whose post's i look forward to reading but today you really got to me, saying Nigeria will loose to Morocco. Nigeria won't lose to morocco even with a second rate team. Its not arrogance its just the level of quality we have. Anyway for your apology to be accepted, you have to submit 10 kolanuts, 3 native chalks and two Goat's with red cloth tied around their necks + one calabash of fresh palmwine. :mrgreen:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Lowen Brau, no, thats my whole point. I dont think CCC and the NFA should be sacked because they left out Obodo. I think CCC and the NFA should be sacked, REGARDLESS OF THIS INCIDENT. But this has woken some people up to what others have been screaming for donkeys years!
CCC's incompetence and lack of spinal cords in addition to the NFA's incompetence, corruption and just plain idiocy is a perfect combination for failure.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Yujam, you're cool. However, if you PM me with 100 "diouf is a BUM" sentences, I'll forget entirely! :D :D
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Lowen Brau
Egg
Egg

Post by Lowen Brau »

Eagle Winged

I now see where you are coming from. Your point is good but my take is that we should just wait until after this tournament before we crucify CCC and the NFA.

They have put together a reasonable team that has actually camped together for a considerable period of time, played more friendlies than most despite the effort of European clubs to frustrate African friendlies etc. The situation is difficult but they have tried to establish a modicum of organisation. The 22 players are not bad. For once we seem to have a good combination of youth and experience and if we play to our potential and with tactics we just might do well. But we shall see.
He beats Christian Chukwu, he beats Christian Madu, He beats Christian Nwokocha. This man must be a moslem. Yes he is. His name is Baba Mohammed.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

YUJAM,

No problem.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

U are forgiven my son. Go and bash Raul no more :lol: :lol:
Bell

Post by Bell »

YUJAM, MAYBE I DIDN'T SEE THE POST, BUT...

...I haven't read anything from you that calls for apology. As far as I'm concerned your dissent was within what's accepted here.

Of course, while injustice or justice may have been served by the exclusion of Obodo, I don't his exclusion is so blatant (see LOWEN BRAU) as to warrant the whining directed here by others since the list was published.
Bell
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Y'all have me going! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, everyone!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Yujam why apologise to these biased people?They all hate the truth and when the truth is confronted they get mad.In a wise mans opinion U did nothing wrong!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Omey five hungry,angry Cobras bite ya yansh!!! :mrgreen:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Omey2k:
I understand where you coming from. Emotions can certainly get a bit heated up over sthg like this!

Anyway, I appreciate the hospitality shown to me here and it is a privilege that I would not want to abuse.. I know that it is easy to get carried away and forget this!

Yujam why apologise to these biased people?They all hate the truth and when the truth is confronted they get mad.In a wise mans opinion U did nothing wrong!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

DIMKA76 wrote:Omey five hungry,angry Cobras bite ya yansh!!! :mrgreen:
Dimka i no need to look ya name,ya avatar dey easy for me to find ya post :lol: :lol: .I wish all the cameroonians and Ghanians come here and spit the painful truth!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Yujam, your stuff is tame compared to some other postings on this forum. Your apology is a sign of someone with class. Keep up the good work.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Yujam no need to mention hospitality .........you are one of us..theres no hospitality when the house belongs to you....we are one
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I wish all the cameroonians and Ghanians come here and spit the painful truth.
i don't mind Camerounians, but Ghanains? oh please! word is the've gone back to playing coconut husks! :mrgreen:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!