Breaking news. Suspiscion Nigeria match fixing at World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chendosplastic
Egg
Egg
Re: Breaking news. Suspiscion Nigeria match fixing at World Cup

Post by chendosplastic »

Cellular wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
dcf1 wrote:Why do you people insist upon keeping your eyes closed?

We know definitively from Hoddle that he was told that to get the job he had to pay 50% kickbacks.

We also know that Lagerback got the job ahead of a far more qualified compatriot in Eriksson. As gotti keeps telling us, Lagerback has won nothing in 33 years and was a rejected candidate for the Scotland job, whereas Eriksson has won every major club prize and reached the quarter final in two World Cups and a European Championship.

Even the mentally challenged can surely see that Lulu and Ogunjobi solicited the same kickbacks from Lagerback as from Hoddle, and that in his desperation for one last pre-retirement payday he equally obviously agreed.

When Amodu was fired the NFF claimed to have Hiddinck on a five man shortlist but then failed to ever approach him, and it is quite obvious that they were taken aback when top candidates showed an interest, which could have messed up their own payday both in terms of kickbacks and match fixing.
I am sorry that my eyes are not open like yours.

I remember when your eyes saw that we were about to sign Guus Hiddink. My eyes were closed then, so I ignorantly said it will never happen. You were right, and I was wrong.

I remember when your eyes saw that sacking Amodu and replacing him with Lagerback would change the outcome for us at the World Cup. My eyes were closed, and I said our outcome will be the same. Once more, you were right and I was wrong.

In fact, ever since you joined CyberEagles, you have seen a lot of things .... providing us with all sorts of behind-the-scenes insider gists about everything from Guus Hiddink to Lagerback's halftime team talk and now the vast conspiracy to fix matches .... always talking as if you were there, as if you saw it, as if you were a witness, as if it is fact.

You know what? I don't believe you. If that means I am blind, then blind I am.

Seriously The Fan, this DCF character must think we all have memories of a fruitfly...

Onyibo don come get F9 dem say, "ahh e no be im fault di players throw di game...and he was in on it". PTF hires a coach, "ahh na Ogunjobi and Lulu way conspire with their lacky to throw the game"...

I jos dey laff... bifor bifor when Amodu win match dem say na Westerhoff dey side line abi na stands di gee am instructions...

Now dem no fit find enough excuses...

One word biacthes.... Karma!
:thumb: :thumb:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

What is the point here ? If it is to say that some football games are fixed : of course!!. And we have many examples from the past. In Italy, Juventus used to buy referees, in France Marseille tried to buy some valenciennes players in 93 (the valenciennes players were Burruchaga (world champion 86), Glassmand and a third one Robert) because they didn't want to have players injured in a ligue 1 game that was to take place a few days before the champions league final. Marseille allegdley made an offer of 30 000 euros to each the three players to fix the game, but one player decided to talk and that's how the whole story went to the newspapers.

In the 70 and early 80's in Italy, there was a scandale, called "totonero" : players from serie A team used to bet on the games in which they were playing. It was a huge scandal then and I think that even a player like Paolo Rossi was involved.

But all that does not mean that Ghana fixed games in 2006. I mean who really thought they were going to beat Brazil ??? what was the point to fix a game for which everybody were going to bet on Brazil ?

serge_renine wrote:To "mate", you don't want to face the REALITY, that's your choice.
Maby the TRUTH scares you...

To the "BRAVE" forumers, who are not scared of the TRUTH, you can read this interview of Declan HILL :

FOOTBALL - The explanations of Declan Hill, author of the book "The Fix".
At the end of the game of the World Cup between Brazil and Ghana, the Canadian journalist Declan Hill cried. Declan Hill deciphering the mechanisms of paris illegal in his book "How to fix a football match ?".

"What is the starting point for your investigation?

As a journalist for a Canadian television show, I investigated the influence of the Russian mafia on the National Hockey League (NHL). I met one of the leaders of the Mafia by the FBI. He had good contact with a large player in the league. I asked him if he liked hockey, he said yes, but mostly, I love football. This is where I decided to focus on this phenomenon.

Has there been any match fixing at the World Cup 2006 ?

What I can say. I received the results of four games before their course, and except in one case, everything went exactly as I had been told of their special effects in Asia : the three games are Italy-Ghana, Italy-Ukraine and England-Ecuador. A fourth match (Brazil-Ghana) on which I do not have definite proof, but very strong suspicions.

I met a dozen times a very influential man in organized crime, I call Chin Lee, but it is a pseudonym. Initially I was very skeptical. I thought it was a bit ridiculous, but he told me he had contacts in the Ghana team.

In May 2006, one month before the World Cup, I attended a meeting between a Ghanaian and three special effects technicians Asia. I followed the Ghanaians to the World Cup. The vast majority of players are honest. But two days before the match, Lee assures me that Ghana will lose.

Subsequently, I did two interviews with the Ghana captain Stephen APPIAH. He said he had been approached several times and once, at the Olympic Games in 2004, he had accepted money to win a game, and he had distributed to the team."

Now, you know the TRUTH about GHANA during the World Cup 2006.

What about NIGERIA during the World Cup 2010 ?
The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
serge_renine
Egg
Egg

Post by serge_renine »

To "panafrican", the point is the TRUTH about the behaviour of some (not all) african players during the World Cup 2006 and the World Cup 2010 !

Declan HILL, author of the book "The Fix", is very clear about the results of his investigations during the World Cup 2006 :

"Has there been any match fixing at the World Cup 2006 ?

Declan HILL : What I can say. I received the results of four games before their course, and except in one case, everything went exactly as I had been told of their special effects in Asia : the three games are Italy-Ghana, Italy-Ukraine and England-Ecuador.
A fourth match (Brazil-Ghana) on which I do not have definite proof, but very strong suspicions."

To Panafrican, and all the blind eyes forumers, during the World Cup 2006 "even" the team of Ghana which got the best african results of the World Cup 2006 has fixed two games :
- Italy-Ghana,
- Brazil-Ghana.

For "Brazil-Ghana", Declan HILL said "I do not have definite proof, but very strong suspicions."

SO all that does mean that Ghana fixed games in 2006 and probably NIGERIA also fixed games in 2010.

Panafrican, to answer to your question :
"I mean who really thought they were going to beat Brazil ???
what was the point to fix a game for which everybody were going to bet on Brazil ? "

Declan HILL gives you in his book "The Fix" the answers to these questions.
So you can READ his book an you will learn the TRUTH !
Or you can follow the links : http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/

I give you a clue about one of the OBJECTIVES to fix Brazil-Ghana :
1/ during this game a famous "World Cup record" was beaten. What is this World Cup Record ?

You will get the answer if you watch the first 5 minutes of the game Brazil-Ghana on Youtube.

And you will know understand why the defense of the team of GHANA seemed to be so poor during this game against Brazil !
Garrincha : "The Joy of people !"
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

To Serge_Renine : not everybody think Declan Hill is right

http://www.theroar.com.au/2008/09/12/gh ... -stack-up/

There’s a fascinating article in the German magazine Der Spiegel regarding the case made by a Canadian journalist, Declan Hill, that the Ghana vs Brazil match at the 2006 FIFA World Cup was fixed. Hill, well regarded internationally for his work investigating corruption in ice hockey, makes the sensational claim in his book The Fix, published in Germany, and has set up a website to promote it. “This book will forever change the way you think and feel about professional sport,” it puffs. “The Fix is the most explosive story of sports corruption in a generation. It presents compelling evidence that some of the highest soccer matches in the world may have been fixed: European Champions League, Olympic and World Cup tournaments.” Now we all know match-fixing is a cancer afflicting the Asian game and some smaller European leagues; that is not new. But a World Cup fix is a major story.

In the book, Hill claims to have met a Malay Chinese man he calls “Lee Chin” back in November 2005 and kept in close contact with him over the following six or seven months, during which time he was allegedly informed a thrown game was on the cards at Weltmeisterschaft 2006 featuring Ghana. “[Chin] told me that people from his syndicate had already been in touch with a few of Ghana’s players during the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens and that he had succeeded at the time in getting Ghana to lose the final match against Japan,” Hill tells Der Spiegel. “He claimed contacts existed now and that things [at the World Cup] would go ahead.

“Then, on 25 May 2006, he told me to come to a Kentucky Fried Chicken branch in a shopping centre in the north of Bangkok. I was to witness the deal being negotiated. Why was I allowed to be present? No idea. I sometimes got the feeling that Chin viewed my scepticism as a personal affront.” Hill describes how one of the men present was a junior coach for the Ghanaian FA who “needed an initial down payment in order to secure the team’s trust”. “Chin said the man had obtained the consent of eight of Ghana’s players. A few days earlier I had read in the newspaper that Ghana’s team would receive $20,000 for each victory at the World Cup. I asked Chin whether that wouldn’t be more important to Ghana’s players. He replied: ‘But a victory is not 100 per cent certain. And each player is guaranteed to receive $30,000 from me. Get it?’”

When Hill got to Würzburg in Germany for the match, he was told “the deal with someone in the Ghana camp was on, 100 per cent” and the team would ensure they lost by two goals. Hill was sceptical, but watching the game he observed, “The Ghanaians played as though they were putting their whole heart into it, but then there were a number of stupid mistakes: passes didn’t succeed, the defence was careless, the team collected three stupid goals. After the game I was in the stands in Dortmund with tears in my eyes because I was convinced, at least emotionally, that the match had been fixed.”

:biggrin: My first thought reading this was that Hill hadn’t watched enough African football, but I digress.

Hill, wanting to confirm his hunch, thus flies to Ghana to meet the black guy from the KFC in Bangkok, who it emerges is Abukari Damba, former Black Stars goalkeeper and national under-17s coach and assistant to under-23s. “[Damba] admitted that he had gotten the Malaysian access to the team and that the match fixer also approached the team captain Steven Appiah … [but he didn't] know what happened after that.” Hill must have thought he had won the Pulitzer even before meeting Appiah, because nothing Appiah told him during their meeting in Accra, the capital of Ghana, added any credence to the story. What he did get Appiah admit to was taking money to win games, sort of like Shane Warne pocketing cash to give weather forecasts.

Appiah regarded them as match bonuses, incentives to perform. He did not make any admission regarding fixing the Ghana-Brazil match and if you read the transcript of the interview on Hill’s website it seems to back him up. So it’s odd that Hill went ahead with the book without what I would regard as solid evidence and effectively makes the allegation anyway.

Appiah, rightfully, is livid and claims to have been quoted out of context.

His federation, the Ghana Football Association, is threatening to sue. “What Declan wants [is to] create publicity for the book and drive up sales,” says Appiah. “The truth of the matter is that I have never accepted money to influence the outcome of a game and never will. If anyone has doubts, they should look back at the game and what it meant to us. To suggest we will throw all that away for some $20,000 is ridiculous … the amount of money [Hill] talks about compared to the money we made from reaching the second round alone makes his claim even more laughable.” I tend to agree, and for the first time in memory, I agree with FIFA, who have poured cold water on Hill’s claims.

From what I’ve read so far, his argument is weak and the evidence, truth be told, isn’t that compelling; when your star witness, Appiah, says he’s been misrepresented, it’s not a good look, and the real identity of “Lee Chin” is never disclosed. Hill says he will be killed if he spills the beans.

Football is a sport full of dodgy operators. Games are frequently thrown and it’s happened at the World Cup before (think Argentina 1978). I hear stories all the time from people in high places in football about very important matches being fixed. I wrote about the controversial Iraq-Qatar WCQ here and when I first heard the Qataris had thumped Uzbekistan 3-0 last week I thought a fix was in again.But I have no evidence. Nothing but suspicion.In my opinion that’s not enough information to go on with to write a book making such a claim, but Hill clearly feels otherwise. I don’t know what the German libel laws are but they would have to be a lot more lax than they are here for him and his publisher to emerge from this without being taken to the cleaners.
The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
serge_renine
Egg
Egg

Post by serge_renine »

To Panafrican, "not everybody accept Declan Hill is right" !

Declan HILL has already answered to his contradictors.
You can read all the documents he used for his book and listen to the interviews of Stephen APPIAH in mp3 Audio :
Enjoy : http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/documents.html

To get further to the point of Nigeria match fixing at World Cup, I give you the following links to the Blog of Declan HILL who comments the suspicion about Nigeria :

http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/blog/?p=127

"What They Don’t Say !"

Declan HILL : " [...] the Nigeria Football Federation has been so utterly incompetent for so long that many Nigerians have become desperate to close it down and start again. The Nigerian government got involved.
Perhaps more tellingly, the great star Jay-Jay Okocha pleaded with FIFA not to pay the World Cup bonus to the Nigerian FA. His fear was that the money would disappear before it could reach the players.

The basic scenario that leads to corruption at World Cup tournaments is that many of the national football associations are so incompetent they cannot guarantee their players will receive any salary or bonuses for playing in the world’s biggest tournament. Until FIFA stops this exploitation, pays the players directly and establishes a proper investigative unit (as UEFA has), we can expect lots of these types of stories. "

Now, Guys, you KNOW what leads to the corruption of Nigerian players !
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

serge_renine wrote:To Panafrican, "not everybody accept Declan Hill is right" !

Declan HILL has already answered to his contradictors.
You can read all the documents he used for his book and listen to the interviews of Stephen APPIAH in mp3 Audio :
Enjoy : http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/documents.html

To get further to the point of Nigeria match fixing at World Cup, I give you the following links to the Blog of Declan HILL who comments the suspicion about Nigeria :

http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/blog/?p=127

"What They Don’t Say !"

Declan HILL : " [...] the Nigeria Football Federation has been so utterly incompetent for so long that many Nigerians have become desperate to close it down and start again. The Nigerian government got involved.
Perhaps more tellingly, the great star Jay-Jay Okocha pleaded with FIFA not to pay the World Cup bonus to the Nigerian FA. His fear was that the money would disappear before it could reach the players.

The basic scenario that leads to corruption at World Cup tournaments is that many of the national football associations are so incompetent they cannot guarantee their players will receive any salary or bonuses for playing in the world’s biggest tournament. Until FIFA stops this exploitation, pays the players directly and establishes a proper investigative unit (as UEFA has), we can expect lots of these types of stories. "

Now, Guys, you KNOW what leads to the corruption of Nigerian players !
... and the argument goes on and on and on ... to no end.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
serge_renine
Egg
Egg

Post by serge_renine »

To chendosplastic, "The history book on corruption is always repeating itself - ABBA..."

From GHANA 2006 to NIGERIA 2010, the corruption goes on and on and on ... to no end !
serge_renine
Egg
Egg

Post by serge_renine »

Some information about the suspiscion Nigeria match fixing at World Cup in the Declan Hill's Blog :

http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/blog/

"It’s a Game that They Are Playing"

"Declan Hill : It is not football. It is the game of deliberate diplomatic deniability. The game is all about making truthful statements that do not ruffle any official feathers. Here is how it is played. Examine this section of FIFA’s statement on the allegations about Nigerian match-fixing in the World Cup. [...]

What can FIFA do? Create an integrity unit. A proper one. One with high-ranking former police officers with take-charge attitudes. Baltasar Garzón, the former Spanish judge is looking for a job. Put him in command. You would see a lot of things come out very quickly!

Two, investigate the former Nigeria Football Association. Hire a couple of honest forensic accountants. The track-record of the NFA is one of deeply-rooted incompetence. Find out why it is incompetent. Go interview Glen Hoddle, the former England manager who, a few months ago, claimed that he was offered the position of manager of Nigeria at the World Cup, so long as he paid a kick-back to the NFA.

Do these two things, and then we can know for certain the truth about these allegations."
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

serge_renine wrote:Some information about the suspiscion Nigeria match fixing at World Cup in the Declan Hill's Blog :

http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/blog/

"It’s a Game that They Are Playing"

"Declan Hill : It is not football. It is the game of deliberate diplomatic deniability. The game is all about making truthful statements that do not ruffle any official feathers. Here is how it is played. Examine this section of FIFA’s statement on the allegations about Nigerian match-fixing in the World Cup. [...]

What can FIFA do? Create an integrity unit. A proper one. One with high-ranking former police officers with take-charge attitudes. Baltasar Garzón, the former Spanish judge is looking for a job. Put him in command. You would see a lot of things come out very quickly!

Two, investigate the former Nigeria Football Association. Hire a couple of honest forensic accountants. The track-record of the NFA is one of deeply-rooted incompetence. Find out why it is incompetent. Go interview Glen Hoddle, the former England manager who, a few months ago, claimed that he was offered the position of manager of Nigeria at the World Cup, so long as he paid a kick-back to the NFA.

Do these two things, and then we can know for certain the truth about these allegations."
Where is the information about Nigerian match-fixing? Maybe I need a new prescription for my spectacles.

Tell you what, serge, do me a favour and highlight any sentence in your post above that constitutes evidence, proof, a suggestion, a suspicion .... anything at all that is a little more convincing that me saying "Jean-Claude Van Damme posts on CyberEagles using the username Omey2k."

You can't prove Van Damme is not Omey2k, can you? It could be true, couldn't it? I am sure Declan Hill has written a book about how some former action movie stars have been known to post on the internet. Since it happens somewhere, it must be happening here too. Ipso facto, Omey2k is Van Damme, abi?

You can quote my paragraph above as "information on the suspicion of Omey2k being Jean-Claude Van Damme".
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
serge_renine
Egg
Egg

Post by serge_renine »

To "The Eagle", Corruption is a serious subject, isnt it ?
Not much people are fighting Corruption, because if you do you wil take a lot of risks about your safety...when a journalist does this salubrity work, the first thing is to respect his job.

You can READ a number of the documents and interviews that were featured in the book of Declan Hill ‘The Fix’ if you follow the links :

http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/documents.html

"any sentence in your post above that constitutes evidence, proof, a suggestion, a suspicion ...."

What Declan Hill says in his post is very simple. If FIFA really wants to find the TRUTH about the corruption of some Nigerian players, FIFA must begin to look for it...FIFA must INVESTIGATE the case !

I quote again the sentences of Declan Hill :

"What can FIFA do? Create an integrity unit. A proper one. One with high-ranking former police officers with take-charge attitudes. Baltasar Garzón, the former Spanish judge is looking for a job. Put him in command. You would see a lot of things come out very quickly!"

If FIFA realy wanted to find the TRUTH, "you would see a lot of things come out very quickly !". I think it is very clear.

"The Eagle", do you really you want " evidence, proof, a suggestion" ?

For you, another quote of Declan Hill :

"Two, investigate the former Nigeria Football Association. [...] Go interview Glen Hoddle, the former England manager who, a few months ago, claimed that he was offered the position of manager of Nigeria at the World Cup, so long as he paid a kick-back to the NFA."

A few months ago, Glenn Hoddle claimed that he was offered the position of manager of Nigeria at the World Cup, so long as he paid a kick-back to the NFA.
I think, "The Eagle", you get " evidence, proof, a suggestion" you were searching.

Now, who will INVESTIGATE the case of Corruption in the Nigeria Football Association ?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Breaking news. Suspiscion Nigeria match fixing at World

Post by Prince »

We need to be vigilant ,
Oya back to the matter
open and close
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Prince wrote:We need to be vigilant ,
How can we be vigilant, when the government and NFF are behind the corruption. There is a thread in which an A rgentine admitted to buying his ticket illegally from the Nigerian consulate
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

This makes sense now. Sani Keita's red card now figures.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So those red cards we have seen and we have called the recipients stupid were actually money spinning tactical moves. Damn!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

oloye wrote:So those red cards we have seen and we have called the recipients stupid were actually money spinning tactical moves. Damn!
Exactly, Sani Kaita kick someone that was not on the field for no reason at all....there is no other way to explain his action except for maybe he was bribed.
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

damekadon wrote:
oloye wrote:So those red cards we have seen and we have called the recipients stupid were actually money spinning tactical moves. Damn!
Exactly, Sani Kaita kick someone that was not on the field for no reason at all....there is no other way to explain his action except for maybe he was bribed.
Me am not saying Sanni was bribed oh abeg...i am just allowing my mind to wander in the light of what our boy Sam Sodje said about how easy to line up people to collect 70k for acting stupidly and walking away with a red card. Abeg no put me for trouble oh. :scared:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

I was thinking of the same thing. No wonder someone had this thread resurrected. Keshi need to be vigilant.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
damekadon wrote:
Me am not saying Sanni was bribed oh abeg...i am just allowing my mind to wander in the light of what our boy Sam Sodje said about how easy to line up people to collect 70k for acting stupidly and walking away with a red card. Abeg no put me for trouble oh. :scared:
70K for common League 1 game (two levels below top flight)

imagine how much it would be for a WC game.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

oloye wrote: Me am not saying Sanni was bribed oh abeg...i am just allowing my mind to wander in the light of what our boy Sam Sodje said about how easy to line up people to collect 70k for acting stupidly and walking away with a red card. Abeg no put me for trouble oh. :scared:
Oga mi, on Sanni, only God knows!

If I were to infer... Looking at things deeply, I can't remember a SE player getting a red card in a WC finals or even our last six nations cup. To make matters complicated, we lost our first two games, yet if have beaten South Korea, we would have qualified for the second round. When you lose your first two games, you are out. That group get as e be.

Sad thing is along the way a young players career is wasted. Take Mohammed Amir, young up coming Pakistani faster, who have never bowled a no-ball in a test match or first class match.... suddenly in a test match bowls a no ball. Only to discover two senior player beguiled him to do it.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Nigeria was ahead, Greece gets a throw in, and Kaita kicks the guy. In light of Sodje's news, I can only think one thing...

[/video]
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

I'm seriously worried about how Nigeria will do in this world cup. Not because we are not good enough, but taking into consideration the Sodje issue that just came up, Iran, Bosnia, and Argentina can easily bribe this naija team. Also with all the home based guys on the team that don't make as much money, I wont fault them if they actually accept some kind of bribe. The whole freaking system seems corrupt. Sucks, cos I'll be in Brazil cheering for the super eagles, and may be disappointed if the game is already decided.
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

on second thoughts, perhaps we should appreciate the disclosure by Sam Sodje about the modus operandi of fixing matches. Prior to his disclosure it was hard to fathom the mechanics and intricacies of match fixing.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

nanijoe wrote:Nigeria was ahead, Greece gets a throw in, and Kaita kicks the guy. In light of Sodje's news, I can only think one thing...

[/video]
:agree: I always thought that was a bit dodgy
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke