Utaka Arrives At Faro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe
Utaka Arrives At Faro

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

John called me at 15:30 UK time from Lisbon waiting to catch his connecting flight to Faro.

I am sure that he has arrived at the camp.

Will have more information for your you regarding the camp tomorrow and any other questions, please out them here.

Thanks
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Who cares? :P
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Old news Larry; Mr dolly just broke the news. Please delete this duplicate of a post. Thanks however. Ask him tho why he's just reporting. Has he joined the big boys club too?
...but with God all things are possible...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Larry Ashagbe, I beg you fit tell Utaka say make hin send me another jersey? I don dey out grow the one wey I get right now. :P :D
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Robbynice wrote:Larry Ashagbe, I beg you fit tell Utaka say make hin send me another jersey? I don dey out grow the one wey I get right now. :P :D
African man too like better thing.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Robbynice wrote:Larry Ashagbe, I beg you fit tell Utaka say make hin send me another jersey? I don dey out grow the one wey I get right now.
ROBBY:
Since we all know that you have long stopped growing VERTICALLY, I would suggest that you lay off the burgers and do some sit-ups! :lol:
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Gotti wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Larry Ashagbe, I beg you fit tell Utaka say make hin send me another jersey? I don dey out grow the one wey I get right now.
ROBBY:
Since we all know that you have long stopped growing VERTICALLY, I would suggest that you lay off the burgers and do some sit-ups! :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope he can still do some sit-ups?
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Thanks Larry for the info.
who no know go know.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Gotti wrote:
ROBBY:
Gotti:

And there I was thinking you'd completely lost your sense of humour. isn't it good to be back to normal instead of playing devil's advocate !! :wink: :wink:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Paveman wrote:
Gotti wrote:
ROBBY:
Gotti:

And there I was thinking you'd completely lost your sense of humour. isn't it good to be back to normal instead of playing devil's advocate !! :wink: :wink:
Yes, I too am happy to see Gotti cracking a joke. Iwas getting worried for my brother.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
kad
Egg
Egg

Post by kad »

good
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Gotti wrote:
ROBBY:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: