Super Tired Legs Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

African Star
Egg
Egg
Super Tired Legs Eagles

Post by African Star »

Ayo, you are just day dreaming here and hoping for the best but it's all over for the Eagles in this ANC. CCC has just shown us that he is going to use tired legs to prosecute this campaign :evil:

How can a coach justify cutting a serie A started, A bundesliga starter and select a clubless Lawal, or is it Lawal of Columbus Crew, USA and a hapless and hopeless Ekong, who despite the hard working efforts of his agent and numerous call ups has failed to secure a contract in a top flight league in all these years.

I will bet my bottom dollar that the team below is the team CCC will select and when he does all hell will break loose on this forum, with Ayo leading the pack of wolves going after CCC's head. I am sure that CCC has bought the " you need experienced players " crap that old players always use to get into the SE.

This will be CCC's team at the start of the ANC with all young boys on the bench, mark my words.

.................................Kanu.............................Jag

................................................Okocha.......................................

Lawal..................................................................................Ikedia

................................................Ekong..........................................

Baba......................Okoronkwo.....................Yobo..............Abbey

............................................Yamayama Enyeama........................

The only new player would be Abbey because there are no old RB on the team but believe me, this is the team CCC is going to play with even though this one below would be better.IT WILL BE A PARADE OF THE TIRED LEGS SHOW and the SE will exit early and might loose the addidas contract to boot with an awful showing. Teams like Senegal, Morrocco, Cameroon, Mali and others have all advanced beyond the capabilities of the team above. And to make matters worse the most impressive homebased player Bob Usim was left off the team. The absense of Melkam, Obodo and Usim has left what was potentially the best midfield in the ANC in taters and shreds, what a shame.

CCC would do better with this team but he will not field them :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: .

.................................Yakubu.............................Jag

Udeze.....................Ewueme......................Olofinjana............Okocha

Baba......................Okoronkwo.....................Yobo..............Abbey

..................................................Ejide.........................................
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

African Star:
I think the first line-up is more likely except that Seyi will start in front of Ekong!

BTW, what is the latest on Freddy?
Last edited by YUJAM on Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Make una talk true,weda una from another plante u guys should speak the simple truth,I support that dont be biased!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

Yujam, whenever Seyi and Ekong have been on the SE under CCC, Ekong has started in front of Seyi. Like I said, they will use the Seyi is too inexperienced to play holding mid, a position that the new and young Mbami has claimed in the Cameroon squad. It is indeed perplexing to realize that the defending ANC champions, Cameroon have brought in more new players for this ANC than the SE who struggled in the last edition.

For all the discovering new talent started by AO and which CCC made his clarion call as he prosecuted friendly after friendly with homebased and unheralded foreign based player, what team did he end up with. All those defending CCC in the past, where are the new discoveries :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll:
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

African Star wrote:Yujam, whenever Seyi and Ekong have been on the SE under CCC, Ekong has started in front of Seyi. Like I said, they will use the Seyi is too inexperienced to play holding mid, a position that the new and young Mbami has claimed in the Cameroon squad. It is indeed perplexing to realize that the defending ANC champions, Cameroon have brought in more new players for this ANC than the SE who struggled in the last edition.

For all the discovering new talent started by AO and which CCC made his clarion call as he prosecuted friendly after friendly with homebased and unheralded foreign based player, what team did he end up with. All those defending CCC in the past, where are the new discoveries :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

Make una answer African Star now....wey all the CCC guys....