Patriotism my #$%

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet
Patriotism my #$%

Post by mastermind »

Is funny how in the name of patrotism, haters try to hate on a 19 year old young footballer that is not willing to get himself involved in shady games cos naija football. Naija is one of the place where hard work and merit don't count, it's been replace with long leg and bribbery.

People come in here yelling on top of their lungs and calling obafemi martins all kind of name but he was just doing what he was being thought as the right thing to do by our elders. Obodo, melkam and oruma was excluded out of the team by some people in glass house in abuja and their reward was given to clubless and seria c reject players. Next time if naija come calling and they refuse to come to camp, fickle fans will be quick to call them unpatriotic.

The real meaning of patriotism in naija is selfishness, self love, bribbery, lobby and fraud.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Am surprised noone is on your neck yet for stating the obvious.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

balo wrote:Am surprised noone is on your neck yet for stating the obvious.
truth set them free i guess.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Regardless of what happened to the unfortunate ones like Melkam and Obodo, the fact of the matter is we fans appreciate their efforts and will forever stand by them. That can't be said ofObafemi who abandoned us without just course. Until Martins suits up and represents us, I am not going to believe one damn word he says. PERIOD.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

mastermind wrote:
balo wrote:Am surprised noone is on your neck yet for stating the obvious.
truth set them free i guess.
preach it brother... :D
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

IAG, what has you believing Martins got to do with his life?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Its a Goal wrote:Regardless of what happened to the unfortunate ones like Melkam and Obodo, the fact of the matter is we fans appreciate their efforts and will forever stand by them. That can't be said ofObafemi who abandoned us without just course. Until Martins suits up and represents us, I am not going to believe one damn word he says. PERIOD.
there is no point believing what he gatto say cos if he was in camp, he will not make the team anywayz if someone in glass house in abuja hate his #$%. u still don't get it?
PMZOkocha
Egg
Egg

Post by PMZOkocha »

IAG, I agree with what you say, but you need to look at the flip side. You and I do not pay Obafemi the money he uses and intends to use to have a comfortable future. And we know for a fact that if he puts on the green and white, he will do that at his own risk cause if anything happens, he would suddenly be on his own. So think of that before you hate on him.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

word life!