JJ still at Bolton, YAK still at Portsmouth

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet
JJ still at Bolton, YAK still at Portsmouth

Post by muzines »

Okocha still at Bolton
BBC

Nigeria's Jay-Jay Okocha hasn't joined the Nigerian squad yet
Jay-Jay Okocha is set to captain Bolton against Portsmouth tomorrow in the English premiership.

The Super Eagles Captain should have reported to their training camp in Faro, Portugal to get ready for the Cup of Nations.

However the 30-year-old has stayed at Bolton as he attempts to sort some financial problems, he has funds trapped in a Nigerian bank that is in dire straits.

However talking exclusively to the BBC Sport website recently Okocha said the matter was not as bad as had been reported by the media.

He also vowed that the situation would not stop him playing for his country at the Nations Cup.

Playing against Okocha for Porsmouth will be his Nigerian team mate Yakubu Aiyegbeni who has also been granted a 24-hour extension to his departure date for Tunisia.

Nigeria start their campaign in Tunisia on 27 January against Morocco, before they play South Africa and Benin.

------------------------------------------------

It seems that these guys haven't gone to camp. I guess since they're already in the team, who can blame them.

It also seems like JJ's situation with the money is somewhat serious. i don't blame the bobo for trying to make extra money for the family in Bolton, before going to camp where he'll be paid peanuts, and he'll probably have to fight the NFA for his money. In this mood, I'm sure JJ will be splitting mad if anybody tells him stories about bonuses during the ANC.

Up CCC!!!
King of the Abyss
Egg
Egg

Post by King of the Abyss »

Jay Jay does not need the a single match bonus to survive. If I must say, I have never seen a Nigerian side this undisciplined, even in the time of the so-called mafia . The notion that the most of the core members of the national team would still be away from camp with just over a week to the tournament is something that surprises even one that is used to our traditional "last-minute" preparations.

It's a shame. The players obviously have no respect for the coach, and I wonder if they will follow his instructions of the field.

It's also a shame that Jay Jay who should be leading by example is one of the culprits in this affair.
"The youth of a nation must, out of relative obscurity, discover it's mission, fulfill it, or betray it." - Frantz Fanon
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Bobo needs money. everybody needs money. The players respect CCC. I don't know how u can the players don't respect the coach by just sitting in front of ur computer.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

We sit and look, i dont know why we are bending over backwards for these players and their clubs, if they all had their way, our best players would retire from international fooball at the age of 22
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

muzines wrote:Bobo needs money. everybody needs money. The players respect CCC. I don't know how u can the players don't respect the coach by just sitting in front of ur computer.
muzines, you've got to admit that all that noise from CCC about reporting the EPL teams to FIFA was nothing but hot air...

In fact, one has good grounds to accuse CCC of double speak and standards where JJ, Kanu and Yak were concerned...
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

The question I want to asked is this: Will these players and their clubs try this if Robson (for example) were to be in charge?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Im so suprised by this story...not
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Akoni Miyake
Egg
Egg

Post by Akoni Miyake »

Please bring in Van Gaal to stop these players Bigmanism.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JJ still at Bolton, YAK still at Portsmouth

Post by omey2k4 »

muzines wrote:Okocha still at Bolton
BBC

Nigeria's Jay-Jay Okocha hasn't joined the Nigerian squad yet
Jay-Jay Okocha is set to captain Bolton against Portsmouth tomorrow in the English premiership.

The Super Eagles Captain should have reported to their training camp in Faro, Portugal to get ready for the Cup of Nations.

However the 30-year-old has stayed at Bolton as he attempts to sort some financial problems, he has funds trapped in a Nigerian bank that is in dire straits.

However talking exclusively to the BBC Sport website recently Okocha said the matter was not as bad as had been reported by the media.

He also vowed that the situation would not stop him playing for his country at the Nations Cup.

Playing against Okocha for Porsmouth will be his Nigerian team mate Yakubu Aiyegbeni who has also been granted a 24-hour extension to his departure date for Tunisia.

Nigeria start their campaign in Tunisia on 27 January against Morocco, before they play South Africa and Benin.

------------------------------------------------

It seems that these guys haven't gone to camp. I guess since they're already in the team, who can blame them.

It also seems like JJ's situation with the money is somewhat serious. i don't blame the bobo for trying to make extra money for the family in Bolton, before going to camp where he'll be paid peanuts, and he'll probably have to fight the NFA for his money. In this mood, I'm sure JJ will be splitting mad if anybody tells him stories about bonuses during the ANC.

Up CCC!!!
Who gives a damn?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

muzines wrote:Bobo needs money. everybody needs money. The players respect CCC. I don't know how u can the players don't respect the coach by just sitting in front of ur computer.
RESPECT CHRISTAIN CHUKWU YOU SAID MUZINES-- You must be the only ONE THAT THINK THIS WAY.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

u got that right bro, and half of them wey dey sidon dey look internet dem belle dey touch keyboard
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
u got that right bro, and half of the sidon look peeps dem belle dae touch keyborad
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

take that 27, for example, em and rueben wey win American Idol there is no difference for him belle size, imagine that guy playing DM 4 ur team , :shock: damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, that will top all the strech mark sucking on the ,,,,,,, u know where
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Baggy
Egg
Egg

Post by Baggy »

Akoni Miyake wrote:Please bring in Van Gaal to stop these players Bigmanism.
SECONDED
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.