CHUKWU GIVES GERMAN COACH AN EAR BASHING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
CHUKWU GIVES GERMAN COACH AN EAR BASHING

Post by wiseone »

...pure jungle journalism! chei! I mean - how would they know unless they got military intelligence to bug Chukwu's phone?!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/200 ... 12004.html

Chukwu in verbal war with Agali’s Manager

By Tony Ubani in Faro
Friday, January 16, 2004

Telephone conversation special

A German, claiming to be Victor Agali’s Manager ran-riot with his mouth in a telephone conversation with Christian Chukwu over Agali’s position in Tunisia and got more than he bargained from the hitherto quiet coach.
The German called Chukwu whose phone is ever-busy with calls and made some demands which saw Chukwu talk harshly for the first time.
The verbal Telephone war went thus:
Chukwu: Hello, may I know who is calling
German: I’m Agali’s Manager and I called to know if he is going to play in the first eleven in Tunisia.
Chukwu: Are you a German fan or his Manager.
German: I’m his Manager and I want to know so that I can know when he will come to camp.
Chukwu: You said you are a German? Does the national coach of Germany tell you who makes the first eleven when he invites players to camp? Who gave you my number for you to talk rubbish to my ears.
German: Who do you think you are?
Chukwu: I’m the coach of Nigeria and you don’t know anything about football for you to call and ask me this annoying question.
German: It may be annoying to you but I don’t want whathappened in Mali to repeat itself. He did everything and yet you people refused to use him. He can’t come and be used on the bench.
Chukwu: I wonder the kind of Manager you are if really you are one. But I must tell you that Mali and Tunisia are not the same thing and besides, you or the player have no right to insult my ear. If Agali wants to know anything, he should be the one to call. More so, Agali has not reported to camp and I have not seen him play and you are there wanting to know if he is going to play in the first eleven. Don’t call my line, again”.
At this stage, Bola Oyeyode took the phone from Chukwu and poured vile on him. Chukwu who took it calmly told me: “I doubt if that guy is Agali’s Manager or one of those fanatics. But, I’m surprised that he was ignorant about the game and claims to be a Manager”..
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Naija journalist, eh! na wa o...this is pure junk journalism! :P
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!