ELIAKWU: "I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jmal
Egg
Egg
ELIAKWU: "I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Post by Jmal »

ELIAKWU: "I'VE MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE"
Friday, 16 January 2004 08:16:01
APPIANO GENTILE - Martins , Eliakwu and Adeshokan. Three Nigerian Nerazzurri who have impressed everybody, and not just on the pitch. Good-natured and always ready to have fun, their favourite hip hop music is always played at full volume.

Isah Abdulahi Eliakwu chatted to Inter.it about how what he does between training sessions and matches. "I like music a lot and I also like dancing," he said. "I often go to the cinema with my friends, I'm lucky to have met some exceptional boys here in Milan."

Aly turned eighteen last October but for the moment doesn't drive. "Oba Martins accompanies me." Bashful about his love life, Eliakwu revealed: "I don't have a girlfriend...," said Eliakwu , who has scored on eighteen occasions in nineteen outings for the Primavera this season.

ELIAKWU: "I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT"
Friday, 16 January 2004 08:00:01
APPIANO GENTILE - After making his debut for the first team in Tuesday's Tim Cup match away to Udinese, Isah Abdulahi Eliakwu has remained with the first team for training. It's a dream come true for the young Nigerian striker, born in Lokoja on 25 October 1985.

At Inter since 2002, 'Aly' has played under coaches Corrado Verdelli and Daniele Bernazzani. "He has incredible speed," said Zaccheroni's assistant. "He has to play with his team-mates more and attack spaces better. But he's very, very good."

Current Primavera boss Bernazzani said: "The boy has great potential. I'm sure he can improve a lot. He can become more clinical in front of goal, play more with the team and make more movements off the ball."

So far this season the 18-year-old has impressed with with eighteen goals in nineteen matches for the youth team. Enough to earn him three call-ups to Zac's squad and his first appearance in Udine. "I'm very happy. I still find it hard to believe it has happened," said Eliakwu about his debut. "I'm really pleased to have had this chance."

When he came on in the second half at the Friuli, he partnered good friend Oba Martins in attack. "It's a big incentive for me to have the chance to play with him," added Aly. "He's a great player and he's also a very great friend. I'm proud of him and I'm happy when he plays and does well."

http://www.inter.it/en/news/12157.html
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

This story is giving me goose bumps...but it will be another story if he turns down his first call up as well...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Good and he should stay away from Nigeria because they would wanan ruin his career.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

This Three Nigerian Nerazzurri who have impressed everybody, and not just on the pitch. Good-natured and always ready to have fun, their favourite hip hop music is always played at full volume. :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well good for them...having fun is important part of live
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Some of sources say that despite their fun, young attitude, they are perfect professionals. They have been kept away from nightclubs, hard partying and drinking. They do go out and enjoy themselves but their head is fully focussed on football.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

What else can one do but to smile. :) :) :) :) :)
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

this is how Oba was hyped up only for him to mess Naija up. A beg I no wan hear all these new jare.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

All these na Churchill boys. No wonder he now dines with the most powerful football people in Europe.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Churchill is only reaping the rewards of his endeavours, i cant hold that against him. I am happy for Aly, more glory to come surely, its now up to Saidi to make the jump
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

I guess SuperEagles would Never worry about future strikers....

Oba Martins,,,Aly,,,Benjemin,,,Makinwa,,,Ogbeche,,,+ Aghahowa who is already world class despite his age he is still 21...

SuperEagles have to prey in order to have world class defenders in the near future...
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

I guess SuperEagles would Never worry about future strikers....

Oba Martins,,,Aly,,,Benjemin,,,Makinwa,,,Ogbeche,,,+ Aghahowa who is already world class despite his age he is still 21...

SuperEagles have to prey in order to have world class defenders in the near future...
but deep down inside we all know he is not really 21...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

21 years witha wife and kid , what can i say the guy is an early starter
eric
Egg
Egg

Post by eric »

Dodo wrote:21 years witha wife and kid , what can i say the guy is an early starter
For real, especially coming from Naija!
kad
Egg
Egg

Post by kad »

actually Julius should be listed at 23? Did he not turn 21 at the las Nations Cup?
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

kad wrote:actually Julius should be listed at 23? Did he not turn 21 at the las Nations Cup?
:lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Birth Date: 12 February 1982
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 77 kg
Position: FW
Current Club: Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Int'l Goals: 11 (as of 27 May 2002)
Int'l Caps: 17 (as of 27 May 2002)
First Int'l Cap: Morocco ( 3 February 2000)
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

kai, this man no wan gree age oo. :mrgreen:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

True dat Shaq, when u think the bobo has been doning Green white green since 2000