Chukwu in verbal war with Agali’s Manager

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

By Tony Ubani in Faro
Friday, January 16, 2004

Telephone conversation special

A German, claiming to be Victor Agali’s Manager ran-riot with his mouth in a telephone conversation with Christian Chukwu over Agali’s position in Tunisia and got more than he bargained from the hitherto quiet coach.
The German called Chukwu whose phone is ever-busy with calls and made some demands which saw Chukwu talk harshly for the first time.
The verbal Telephone war went thus:
Chukwu: Hello, may I know who is calling
German: I’m Agali’s Manager and I called to know if he is going to play in the first eleven in Tunisia.
Chukwu: Are you a German fan or his Manager.
German: I’m his Manager and I want to know so that I can know when he will come to camp.
Chukwu: You said you are a German? Does the national coach of Germany tell you who makes the first eleven when he invites players to camp? Who gave you my number for you to talk rubbish to my ears.
German: Who do you think you are?
Chukwu: I’m the coach of Nigeria and you don’t know anything about football for you to call and ask me this annoying question.
German: It may be annoying to you but I don’t want whathappened in Mali to repeat itself. He did everything and yet you people refused to use him. He can’t come and be used on the bench.
Chukwu: I wonder the kind of Manager you are if really you are one. But I must tell you that Mali and Tunisia are not the same thing and besides, you or the player have no right to insult my ear. If Agali wants to know anything, he should be the one to call. More so, Agali has not reported to camp and I have not seen him play and you are there wanting to know if he is going to play in the first eleven. Don’t call my line, again”.
At this stage, Bola Oyeyode took the phone from Chukwu and poured vile on him. Chukwu who took it calmly told me: “I doubt if that guy is Agali’s Manager or one of those fanatics. But, I’m surprised that he was ignorant about the game and claims to be a Manager”..

Vanguard
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

Mr. Tony Ubani,

Was this call on speakerphone? and if not, how on earth did you hear what the German gentleman(?) was saying.

I really don't know what these Nigerian editors are being paid for if they allow crap like this to be printed.

Mschew!!!! :x
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

:lol: :lol: How did the writer know exactly what the german guy was saying on the other end. It must be one of Agali's friend. Agali should know now that he won't be in the first team. If he doesn't like it its not too late to drop out. If Aiyegbeni and Aghahowa gel, forget Agali.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Kai Nfgaychairman in action! :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rubbbish :!:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

This Vanguard paper sef. Their journos are so bad, they are a joke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Its a Goal wrote:Rubbbish :!:
Understatement! :!:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a joke...
Soldier of Fortune...
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Was this culled from the Vanguard or Benbella's, Fun times?

8-)
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

It was culled from news edition of disneyland..... :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

It was probably Ayo Akinfe! :)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

rubbish is 11tybillionth times better
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lefak wrote:Mr. Tony Ubani,

Was this call on speakerphone? and if not, how on earth did you hear what the German gentleman(?) was saying.

I really don't know what these Nigerian editors are being paid for if they allow crap like this to be printed.

It is very possible to know what exactly what the German said to Chukwu without actually hearing him say it. I have analyzed several Okocha's performances over the years in absentia, so it can be done.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

1naija wrote:

It is very possible to know what exactly what the German said to Chukwu without actually hearing him say it. I have analyzed several Okocha's performances over the years in absentia, so it can be done.
Tru dat! That's one of the reasons we all agree that UBA's analysis is forever subjective and full of fiction!

Nonetheless, I believe whatever the Vanguard people publish. They had published my views in the past and I know they tell the truth.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

Omey2gay knows this------NFgaychairman-----
Nna na wahoooooo------na only thief fit identify thief footprint
so -------------------------- na gay fit identify gay----
Omey2gay this one pass me-------so how many more dey for house-----
nna make you start a thread for una people dey come declare identity.

Me a no dey mess with thug oooooo----omey2k na be me said am----I just dey hear for Cyber rumor say------.
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Kelechi wrote:Omey2gay knows this------NFgaychairman-----
Nna na wahoooooo------na only thief fit identify thief footprint
so -------------------------- na gay fit identify gay----
Omey2gay this one pass me-------so how many more dey for house-----
nna make you start a thread for una people dey come declare identity.

Me a no dey mess with thug oooooo----omey2k na be me said am----I just dey hear for Cyber rumor say------.
What is cocksucka talking about? :?:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

1naija u need help........... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

I will assume that you are the man in this show----so more slang will convince your people to take you serious and come out for identification-----we will still love them just as we love you------it is just your thing that you are all doing that we did not love.

No vex o o o------ but you fit call me another of your names

1, cocksuka
2, ???
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

SUYA wrote:1naija u need help........... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
SUYA, can you re-instate my avatar? The man with cell phone in hand and spear in the other.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

1naija wrote:

You don craze finish :D :mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
ofilis
Egg
Egg

Post by ofilis »

Tony Ubani is a good, reponsible journalist. It is possible that while in CCC's room listening to CCS's conversation, that CCC did narrate the entire conversation to him after the exchange with the clown ended.

The fact that he was in CCC's room indicates that he is indeed close to the source.
http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com

The Times of Nigeria.
Breaking the news as it happens!
geminikoat
Egg
Egg
Re: Chukwu in verbal war with Agali’s Manager

Post by geminikoat »

Toxicarrow wrote:Chukwu in verbal war with Agali’s Manager

By Tony Ubani in Faro
Friday, January 16, 2004

Telephone conversation special

A German, claiming to be Victor Agali’s Manager ran-riot with his mouth in a telephone conversation with Christian Chukwu over Agali’s position in Tunisia and got more than he bargained from the hitherto quiet coach.
The German called Chukwu whose phone is ever-busy with calls and made some demands which saw Chukwu talk harshly for the first time.
The verbal Telephone war went thus:
Chukwu: Hello, may I know who is calling
German: I’m Agali’s Manager and I called to know if he is going to play in the first eleven in Tunisia.
Chukwu: Are you a German fan or his Manager.
German: I’m his Manager and I want to know so that I can know when he will come to camp.
Chukwu: You said you are a German? Does the national coach of Germany tell you who makes the first eleven when he invites players to camp? Who gave you my number for you to talk rubbish to my ears.
German: Who do you think you are?
Chukwu: I’m the coach of Nigeria and you don’t know anything about football for you to call and ask me this annoying question.
German: It may be annoying to you but I don’t want whathappened in Mali to repeat itself. He did everything and yet you people refused to use him. He can’t come and be used on the bench.
Chukwu: I wonder the kind of Manager you are if really you are one. But I must tell you that Mali and Tunisia are not the same thing and besides, you or the player have no right to insult my ear. If Agali wants to know anything, he should be the one to call. More so, Agali has not reported to camp and I have not seen him play and you are there wanting to know if he is going to play in the first eleven. Don’t call my line, again”.
At this stage, Bola Oyeyode took the phone from Chukwu and poured vile on him. Chukwu who took it calmly told me: “I doubt if that guy is Agali’s Manager or one of those fanatics. But, I’m surprised that he was ignorant about the game and claims to be a Manager”..

Vanguard
What a funny scene; looks like a well scripted play. I wonder if I can audition for a part? Who played CCC? Eze or Ayo? :D :D
...but with God all things are possible...