THIS REVOLUTION SHALL BE TELEVISED!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

geminikoat
Egg
Egg
Re: THIS REVOLUTION SHALL BE TELEVISED!!!!

Post by geminikoat »

Okochadman2Nas wrote:
geminikoat wrote:I really believe the completion of this ANC will usher in a new dawn in the annals of our beloved SE.

The younger, hungrier players will wrestle the mantle of the SE ship from the older generations whose antics are becoming more and more annoying, albeit they have honorably and meritoriously served our country.

I am salivating just thinking about the transformation of the SE when the Kalus, Obodos, Olofis and the Osazees take over. Their time has come and it's NOW!

I hope Martins gets on the bus too! There'll be competition from Makinwa, Eliakwu and Benji.

This NEW DAWN is both imminent and inevitable; and it is good! Nigeria will surely rise again!

I do pray and hope we get a capable tactician to steer the affairs of that new SE ship.

2006 WC, ANC here we come! Watchout Cameroun!!
for ur salivation and hunger, we better hope so, or else i'm afraid u'll be disappointed, just don't put all ur hopes on these boys, heart attack easy to get nowadays o :lol:
Not to worry man; my enthusiasm and optimism is not misplaced. These events is primed to occur. You just wait and see.
...but with God all things are possible...
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

B4 any revolution begins the new generation must prove themselves in NIgerian colors.Just like the Kanu's and okocha's did in Atlanta 96...we need to gather up the boys u mention and prepare them for the olympics...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Blakes wrote:B4 any revolution begins the new generation must prove themselves in NIgerian colors.Just like the Kanu's and okocha's did in Atlanta 96...we need to gather up the boys u mention and prepare them for the olympics...
They are already doing that; Osaze was super in Dakar; Kalu is sure gonna be dandy once his club row is resolved. Expect Benji and Ekiakwu to come good soon. Meanwhile Makinwa, Jag and Martins are already doing it. We got to qualify for Athens first tho, and I hope Ikhana gets it right.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Blakes wrote:on e thing that will speed up the revolution is if these new generation of boys can win the olympic tourney just like okocha them did in 96...this will create incredible team chemistry between the boys ..and Nigeria will idolize them for another 10 years just like we did to the Okocha's and kanu's..
Okocha will be there in 2006. You can Take that to the bank. Kanu I don't know
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

MYMIND wrote:
Blakes wrote:on e thing that will speed up the revolution is if these new generation of boys can win the olympic tourney just like okocha them did in 96...this will create incredible team chemistry between the boys ..and Nigeria will idolize them for another 10 years just like we did to the Okocha's and kanu's..
Okocha will be there in 2006. You can Take that to the bank. Kanu I don't know
That's a big joke! He's done after the ANC.