HOW COME THERE ARE NO ONDO STATE PLAYERS ON THE EAGLES?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Riche007 wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:lol, that Honour of the most educated state should be going to Imo state. Go figures!!!!

Solowe dat wire wey dey spark inside ur head dn start again? :mrgreen:

For your information, Ondo State has the highest density of Professors per square kilometre in the world. Note the word "WORLD".
U mean educated illiterates?.....cos Nigeria, not Ondo has the highest number!
Educated illiterates, may be from ya village, Certainly not from Ondo State. :D
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Solowe wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:Gotti

The best team to come out of old Ondo state is Water Co-operation FC of Akure.
Akure4life,

I am tring to remeber water corporation ? Please help.

I know housing was the team back in the day, I cant quite remeber water. I know water of Ibadan, but not sure of Akure.

Sorry, you are right. Housing not Water.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Solowe, now that Olofinjana has been capped several times by Nigeria, would you say he is a great football product of Ondo state, or just an average one? And what's the ethnic breakdown of the average players on the current SE team? I want your expert opinion.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

1naija wrote:Solowe, now that Olofinjana has been capped several times by Nigeria, would you say he is a great football product of Ondo state, or just an average one? And what's the ethnic breakdown of the average players on the current SE team? I want your expert opinion.
1Naija,

Its too soon to summarize on olofins career with the eagles at this point, however, I would say I like his great potential and he is a little above average in my opinion at this point.

I would have to go to the ethnic well to get you the ethnic break down of the Average players you just requeted :P
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Solowe wrote:
1naija wrote:Solowe, now that Olofinjana has been capped several times by Nigeria, would you say he is a great football product of Ondo state, or just an average one? And what's the ethnic breakdown of the average players on the current SE team? I want your expert opinion.
1Naija,

Its too soon to summarize on olofins career with the eagles at this point, however, I would say I like his great potential and he is a little above average in my opinion at this point.

I would have to go to the ethnic well to get you the ethnic break down of the Average players you just requeted :P
Here is a start.

1. Player: Okocha
Ethnicity: Mars , which would explain why he wires balls to the sky all the time.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kenovski
Egg
Egg
Re: HOW COME THERE ARE NO ONDO STATE PLAYERS ON THE EAGLES?

Post by Kenovski »

Solowe wrote:
Kenovski wrote: You've answered your question, boss. How many SE players are big on education? :lol: :lol: :lol: ............ (somehow I can guess the topic of your next thread. :roll: )
Kenovski,

uhmmmm, ......the topic is already forming in my head; .......Ethnic breakdown of Eagles Uneducated players !!!! uhmmmm, intresting :P :P

EXACTLY!!!!!! My hat off to you! :lol: :P
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

1naija wrote:
Solowe wrote:
1Naija,

Here is a start.

Ethnicity: Mars , which would explain why he wires balls to the sky all the time.
So where would David beckham come from then ?

Jupiter ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Akure4Life wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:lol, that Honour of the most educated state should be going to Imo state. Go figures!!!!

For your information, Ondo State has the highest density of Professors per square kilometre in the world. Note the word "WORLD".
U mean educated illiterates?.....cos Nigeria, not Ondo has the highest number!
Educated illiterates, may be from ya village, Certainly not from Ondo State. :D
......u mean the ones that migrated from Akure?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Riche007

Which part of "not from Ondo State" dont you understand?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Akure4Life wrote:Riche007

Which part of "not from Ondo State" dont you understand?
The Ondo part!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Abeg make una stop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Solowe:

Those Dog Eating Ondo people probably boycotted SE because of Chukwu's refusal to serve them dogs!
:D :D :D
Cmoke
Fegwu

Post by Fegwu »

Akure4Life wrote:
Solowe wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:

Akure4life,

Is this a fact or just conjecture ??

It is a fact. During the 70s and 80s, they were a very strong team. I think they finished third one season and also got to the semis of the FA cup.

So much for education in Ondo state and the mythical Ondo-ans academic mastery.

Solowe asked Akure_Champion "A" he returned with an offpoint answer. Well done Akure4life. You have done all Ondoans proud.

Oh btw, if this thread is going to degerate into Education talk then we might as well throw it into reverse and park it in the R&R forum sofort.

What is next, Bauchi? Sokoto? Niger? Benue? :cry:
12LION
Egg
Egg

Post by 12LION »

Why in the world will you guys care about what State the SEs are from? Would Ondo state folks relate more to a Yoruba from Benin Replublic than to someone from Imo State?
PEACE!!!
12lion
Cameroon and FC Barcelona Football Super Star, Samuel Eto'o Fils was born on March 10, 1981 in Nkon, Cameroon. The three times African Footballer of the years is a distinguished forward known for his outstanding positional awareness and shooting technique.
Egg

Post by Obong »

And why should anyone take this post seriously,anyway?The ethnicity or state-of-origin of our Super Eagles has little relevance to our success in the past or in the future.
Even the great Chief Gani Fawehinmi will frown at his dear State being made a topic of otiose discussion.Please,kindly move on to another thread of importance toi Nigerian football.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Akure4Life wrote:

dont mind him ..
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Cmoke wrote:Solowe:

Those Dog Eating Ondo people probably boycotted SE because of Chukwu's refusal to serve them dogs!
Cmoke
c this bush person .. it is only ondo town peeps in ondo state who eat dogs not the entire state ..

IGNORANCE AINT GOOD
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Olofinjana is Ekiti by name, but never an Ondo/Ekiti man :shock: :shock: :evil:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

juventuss wrote:
1naija wrote:
Solowe wrote:
1Naija,

Here is a start.

So where would David beckham come from then ?

Jupiter ?
You no go school? the answer is Saturn. :evil:
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

THE MOST EDUCATED PART OF NIGERIA IS AGBOR!!!!!!!!
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
omo-eko
Egg
Egg

Post by omo-eko »

Ondo state is not a football state period
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

How come there are no players called Solowe? :roll:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Cristao wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Solowe:

Cmoke
c this bush person .. it is only ondo town peeps in ondo state who eat dogs not the entire state ..

IGNORANCE AINT GOOD
And you actually think they eat dog in Ondo town....and you are from Idanre :shock:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!