(NIGERIAN) PASSPORT FACTORY BUSTED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet
(NIGERIAN) PASSPORT FACTORY BUSTED

Post by Riche007 »

PASSPORT FACTORY BUSTED
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3 ... 25,00.html

Detectives have smashed a fake passport factory which was allegedly run by a failed asylum seeker.

They found 200 passports, driving licences, birth certificates and official stamps at a terrace house in Camberwell, south London.

A 27-year-old Nigerian, who had been refused asylum and was living on a false identity, was arrested.

The individual passports could have been sold for around £5,000 each on the black market and would have been priceless in the hands of a terrorist.

The overall black market value of all the documents could have been in excess of £500,000.

They included British, Jamaican, Nigerian and South African and Senegalese passports.

A police source said: "The amazing thing is they could have been made with equipment you can buy in Dixons.

"A terrorist would love to get his hands on them, particularly a British passport, as it would allow them to travel freely through the EU."

The haul included up to 50 passports, up to 30 UK driving licences, up to 30 UK birth certificates and around 50 blank biography pages to be placed in the front of passports.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

So why na only Naija passport dey inside the piskho? Vermin like dem!!! :x

They included British, Jamaican, Nigerian and South African and Senegalese passports.
And why on earth would anyone want to buy a "fake" Naija passport with all its attendant scrutiny at every border - including african borders? :?

viewtopic.php?t=1817
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Lefak wrote:So why na only Naija passport dey inside the piskho? Vermin like dem!!! :x

And why on earth would anyone want to buy a "fake" Naija passport with all its attendant scrutiny at every border - including african borders? :?

viewtopic.php?t=1817
My brother I wonder o. :?
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

From that picture, it seems the guy put alot of attention to detail. With all that talent, why can't he make something better of himself ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

so why wasnt the Sout African pictures opened?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

27 yr old guy. Are they sure of his age since they don't even know his true identity :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

no wonder
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

This is old news. It had been reported since January.
Why is it that some folks here just want to bring out the urgly incidents even if they are old stories.
I suspect the motives.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better