Try This. Interesting

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

CAn anyone predict CCC's line-up and formation for the first game?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

CCC needs to be introduced to this site quick quick. It can helps you decide what formation to use, the sanity of the formation employed, and the distribution of players at your disposal. It's great stuff.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

YUJAM wrote:I just did. According to my calculations, Nigeria will not make it past the first round. I hope I am wrong.

Mali will be knocked out in the QFs by Tunisia.

The semis will see Egypt lose to Senegal and Tunisia lose to Cameroon. Senegal will beat Cameroon( that will still feel the loss of Foe) in the final this time by 2 goals to 1.
So what happens if we make it past the first round?
We have what it takes (even with the present list) to top that group, CCC or not.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]shaq[/color] wrote:CAn anyone predict CCC's line-up and formation for the first game?
That is a trick question. CCC won't pick the team, Ogunjobi, Galadima and the Special Task Force will decide the formation and who plays :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Cheeiii, BBC try o, make una see this 4-3-3 formation wey I make for that site:

***********Goalie**********
*******Yobo*****Okoronkwo
Abbey**********************Udeze/Baba

*****Olofinjana******Ekong
************Okocha

Utaka*******************Aiyegbeni
*************Aghahowa

Cheiii, i like this site, make i try Ayo's 3-5-2 :)
Same formation i came up with
What do you know? That's the exact same lineup I selected using bbc's 4-3-3 defending formation... the only difference is that I put JAG on the left wing (you figure... he was devastating there againt Ghana in Mali'02)... and YAK as the center forward.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lefak wrote::shock: :x :x :x . Please dont allow me to send Pa J and his brethren your way :twisted:
YUJAM wrote:I just did. According to my calculations, Nigeria will not make it past the first round. I hope I am wrong.

Mali will be knocked out in the QFs by Tunisia.

The semis will see Egypt lose to Senegal and Tunisia lose to Cameroon. Senegal will beat Cameroon( that will still feel the loss of Foe) in the final this time by 2 goals to 1.
...na wetin U mean by dat? :shock: FYI..the 3SC THUGS..I mean..Supporters club are REVERED GENTLEMEN ! :evil:

Pa :lol: :lol:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I have Nigeria beating the DR Congo 3-0 in the final.
To stop trying is to start dying
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

It is strange bcos as angry as I am, I somehow have Nigeria beating Senagal in the Final. We beat Mali in the Semi's and Senegal beats Cameoon on Penalties in the other Semis,

We'll definitely make it out of our group, especially since S/A have decided to set up joint as the head 'ashi' at the brothel next to naija's house. We should beat Benin (Unless Ekong, Lawal,George, Agali & Ikedia all start) ^ survive Morocco. I see us avoiding Cameroon at the quaters, and since Egypt recently moved into the brothel (plus younger sister & niece, - U-23, Club level) we should take care of them.
It gets interesting when we would probably run into Mali (who wre fuming over the fact that we beat them at home, Just like Senegal carried a grudge since '92) in the Semi's and Cameroon or Senegal in the Finals (if we survive Mali)
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Shonoja,

How you do your permutations. Na wah O!
joe1192
Egg
Egg

Post by joe1192 »

i have nigeria losing to cameroun in the finals by 2-0. i hope i'm wrong sha and we win the bloody thing!