.>>CCC HAS DONE MORE THAN DEPRIVE NAIJA OF THE CUP>

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
.>>CCC HAS DONE MORE THAN DEPRIVE NAIJA OF THE CUP>

Post by paj »

...HE'S ALSO BUNKERED OUR ASSEMBLY OF THE NEXT GENERATION SUPEREAGLES! :evil: :evil: :evil: '
.honestly...the areas in which we needed speed and agility has been compromised for Old Horses that were liabilities in the first place!
1.Agali instead of Nworgu:We all saw what Nworgu did against Brazil..and I tell U..he may have been our answer to Amunike's Departure...yet Chukwu delete am put Agali!
2.Melkam...if anything...I no sabi weda im na right or left footed..but from all I dey hear,would prolly have been the obvious choice instead of dat yeye Ekong wey E put! :evil:
3.The inclusion of Lawal tells me we wont expect any SPEED or GREAT CROSSES for some parts of each match...something which was obvious when we played BRAZIL in ABUJA! :twisted:
...my point is..if we at least wont be winning the yeye cup, he should've taken the initiative @ team building for the next brand of Eagles!Yeah yeah yeah...call the lads back for World Cup Qualifiers..na how dem go feel knowing they prolly would be dropped for Coach's Pets again? :evil: :evil: :evil: FUCKINGBOMBOKLAT!Sorry guys..but I'm PISSED! :twisted:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
daddyrich
Egg
Egg
Re: .>>CCC HAS DONE MORE THAN DEPRIVE NAIJA OF THE CUP

Post by daddyrich »

paj wrote:
2.Melkam...if anything...I no sabi weda im na right or left footed..but from all I dey hear,would prolly have been the obvious choice...

Na as your sense reach, na so you dey talk :lol:
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Lawal that lacks creativity and confidence; go and watch his games and count the number of times he passes the ball back instead of going forward.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: .>>CCC HAS DONE MORE THAN DEPRIVE NAIJA OF THE CUP

Post by paj »

daddyrich wrote:
paj wrote:
2.Melkam...if anything...I no sabi weda im na right or left footed..but from all I dey hear,would prolly have been the obvious choice...

Na as your sense reach, na so you dey talk :lol:
....Hey..Pentagon head... :evil: ....make I add one more corner to ya head wiff cyberknock? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

paj, CCC and Ogunjobi may well be the worst things to ever happen to Nigerian football. Welcome to reality. You're not sticking your head in the sand like some still persist in doing.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

As day follows night and night follows day win or lose the cup CCC will be removed in time for the WC qualifiers!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

RudeBoy wrote:As day follows night and night follows day win or lose the cup CCC will be removed in time for the WC qualifiers!
I hope you're right.