the commemts of Martin Obafemi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

khalela

Post by khalela »

Obafemi can decide to play on the mountain tops for all we care.I think by now we are tired of his whining and excuses.If he likes he should play for Cape Verde. If I remember distinctly,we had Super Eagles before the advent of Obafemi and I think that we still have SE even without him playing for us.
And can someone please tell him that one good season does not make grant you a super star status.
Malandro
Egg
Egg

Post by Malandro »

paj wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:he can go and play for swaziland for all we care! :mrgreen:
...abi!He can sign up for dem..at least E no go worrry about National Duties.. :D :D :D

Pa
:lol: :lol: ........Trus Pa J 2 come scatter de whole tin.
Malandro
Egg
Egg

Post by Malandro »

wesley wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:since all dis peeps wey no sabi english(camefools) come here dey yawa naija, why we no send our military to bomb that bakassi .Camefool, nah penarity una dey take win cup, kai so no yarn opaks here. everybody gang raped saudi arabia , una struggle to win 1-0 or say nah 2-0 o boy camerfool no dey de same level with eagles ooo.
Bigpokey24

i speak english more that u do , and very funny u claim to speak english , i'm of francophone origin but still can speak english .. i guess u will count bidjin as ur first language ehhh. we are bilingual in cameroon so i'm not uni-lingual as u .. talking of bakassi are u guys not ashame of a country with a population of ekoyi (lagos) battle u guys out of bakassi ah ah ah , only mouth u guys have . :oops: :oops:
Here we go again!. Do you realise Bigpokey24 was (successfully I might add) trying to get a rise out of you with the language reference?. It seem like dis "I am bi-lingual" tin na real issue for camerounians. Dem dey chant am like mantra. Meanwhile na de same cameroun-man go yarn: Qu'est-ce que tu eat (no lie I dun hear dis from dem mouth) or Je speak l'anglais et le francais. :lol:

Yes we consider pidgin as a mother tongue..........et alors?