SAM: Okocha to possibly play on Wednesday as well

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

PaJimoh
SAM: Okocha to possibly play on Wednesday as well

Post by PaJimoh »

I was listening to Sky news when Sam was interviewed. He stated thast Okocha will play this saturday against Portsmouth and stress that since all the other Nigerians, namely Yakubu and Kanu were still in Town. he was glad to have Okocha

He aso stress tha there's a possibility that Okocha might play in a Semi-Final Cup game on Wednesday, though he said this is in Okocha's hand.

Okocha was not interviewed in the program
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

IMHO this is ridiculous.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Ke
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I saw that too. If JJ and Kanu think this is the best way to treat their country, then it is sad indeed. It is up to them to join up after tommorow, so I urge them to do that, but to play on Wednesday which is the 21st, will be a nightmare for the coaching crew in their attempts to blend the team.
To stop trying is to start dying
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

KANU, OKOCHA AND YAK are going NO WHERE UNTIL next week Thurday and NOTHIG CHUKWU can do abou it UNFORTUNATELY
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

This is taking the piss. Its a big disrespect to nigerians if he stays longer than this weekend.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.