Obuh WILL GET US BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Obuh WILL GET US BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by anointed »

Very good idea! Why dont we write a letter to NFA, telling them that in the future any overaged players will be exposed to fifa or on the Internet if they fail to verify the ages of these players properly or continue to use say NPL players for U-1t tournaments. The letter should be well circulated in dailies.
patrick wrote:
lagos777 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
patrick wrote:
THOSE TWO WERE SENT HOME BECAUSE THEIR AGES COULD BE VERIFIED AS THERE ARE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCES AGAINST THEM.MOST OF THE PLAYERS IN THAT TEAM ARE OVER 30YRS OF AGE! IF THE NFF WAS THAT SINCERE IT SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE NPL FOR SEVERAL YEARS CANNOT BE UNDER 20YRS OF AGE. PHILEMON DANIEL, FOR INSTANCE,HAS BEEN PLAYING THE LEAGUE SINCE 2001 AND I WATCHED HIM PLAY FOR TORNADOES AGAINST NPA LAGOS IN 2003 AT THE ONIKAN STADIUM, SO HOW COULD HE STILL BE U20 IN 2011?

Obuh is a big cheat.

2 down and 2 still to go. Philemon Daniel was in U-20 team in 2006 toward preparation for AYC in Congo and his DOB as at that time was 1988 and I have it on good authority. Any agent that visited the team at Union Bank traning in Lagos can verify this.

Chidi Osuchukwu
-- spent some time with Gateway Abeokuta and he has been invited twice to U-20 (2007 and 2009). So how could he claimed to be 20 now?
Now the battle continues. Shame on all those defenders of cheats. If we are true fans, then we should work together to fight this evil killing our beloved Eagles.

These two guys MUST be withdrawn immediately. Obuh, if you are reading this thread, do the right thing. It is not too late to redeem yourself.
Patrick, if the information you are providing here is true, pls forward in an email to FIFA. Put it out on twitter also. If you are too close to the situation to do this or are not up to doing the right thing, pls PM me the information and I promise I would disseminate it. Thats is how you combat age cheating and other societal cancers. you expose and expose and embarrass !!

My angst with Ikman et al is that they come here and claim they have records and videos etc but nothing ever comes of the information, it just goes away. When that happens, It's one of two things , you are either part of the problem ( got your Egunje to keep quite) or you have no balls to do what is right. I have said numerous times, it's very easy to make an anonymous expose on the internet. Very easy.

Absolutely and some folks have already taken up the case to FIFA with shocking evidence to nail Obuh.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

lagos777 wrote:Patrick, if the information you are providing here is true, pls forward in an email to FIFA. Put it out on twitter also. If you are too close to the situation to do this or are not up to doing the right thing, pls PM me the information and I promise I would disseminate it. Thats is how you combat age cheating and other societal cancers. you expose and expose and embarrass !!

My angst with Ikman et al is that they come here and claim they have records and videos etc but nothing ever comes of the information, it just goes away. When that happens, It's one of two things , you are either part of the problem ( got your Egunje to keep quite) or you have no balls to do what is right. I have said numerous times, it's very easy to make an anonymous expose on the internet. Very easy.
A HUGE "if"...

I will never tire of saying that these types of anecdotes, and the soapbox pontification that often attends it, merely sheds more heat than light and is frankly about the most keystone-cop manner of addressing a basic systemic issue (and I realize that some will continue to misapprehend that as "defending" individuals).

For instance, based on information and belief, there is no record of Chidi Osuchukwu being called to the U20 Flying Eagles camp in 2007 (either under Godwin Uwua or Ladan Bosso). On the contrary, I believe that Osuchukwu was initially invited to the FE camp by Samson Siasia in May 2009 after Siasia disbanded Bosso's AYC FE squad and started afresh with a handful of leftovers (Osuchukwu was most definitely NOT invited to Bosso's FE camp, of which there is actually a list archived somewhere on this forum). Of course I do not personally know (nor care to vouch for) Chidi Osuchukwu's age, but nonetheless if one is to apply the same conjectural logic in Patrick's post then is not inconceivable that an 18-year-old (or much less likely a 16-year-old) could have been called up to the U20 camp in 2009.

Again, for the avoidance of doubt, we actually have to DO better, and not simply gossip louder...
Unfortunately, that's a distinction some folks on this thread fail to, or simply are unable, to grasp.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Gotti,

Listen I knew 2 players that went to Canada 2007 WYC and they told me Osuchukwu and Philemon have trained with them before. Fyi, that is why I said the team trained briefly at Union Bank ground in Lagos.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

patrick wrote:Gotti,

Listen I knew 2 players that went to Canada 2007 WYC and they told me Osuchukwu and Philemon have trained with them before. Fyi, that is why I said the team trained briefly at Union Bank ground in Lagos.
Another gossip. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

This development is a clear vindication of the efforts of IKman, Patrick, Lolly and all those who are seeking the truth for the sake of our football. God bless all you guys. I hope this gives you the courage to continue your good work.
Zelex wrote:Nigeria drop suspected age cheats Mackson Ojobo and Gomo Onduku
Nigeria drop suspected age cheats
Posted: 2011-04-17 12:01

Nigeria will play the African Youth Championships two players short after Mackson Ojobo and Gomo Onduku were excluded from the squad for 'technical reasons'.

Team officials in South Africa claim that Ojobo was given special permission to play for Enyimba in this weekend's CAF Champions League match. But another official said he is not expected to join the team even after that.

Both players were named in John Obuh's final squad for the tournament, but reports emerged immediately after suggesting that the pair could not be within the age bracket.

Worried about the reports, the NFF moved quickly to remove the players from the squad.

NFF officials however, declined to explain what the 'technical reasons' are, although a top official at the secretariat told KickOffNigeria.com that it was for the same reason that former captain Fortune Chukwudi was also left out of the squad.

Nigeria begin their campaign on Monday against defending World and African champions Ghana.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/21306/niger ... onduku.php
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Waffiman wrote:This development is a clear vindication of the efforts of IKman, Patrick, Lolly and all those who are seeking the truth for the sake of our football. God bless all you guys. I hope this gives you the courage to continue your good work.

Nigeria will play the African Youth Championships two players short after Mackson Ojobo and Gomo Onduku were excluded from the squad for 'technical reasons'.

Team officials in South Africa claim that Ojobo was given special permission to play for Enyimba in this weekend's CAF Champions League match. But another official said he is not expected to join the team even after that.

Both players were named in John Obuh's final squad for the tournament, but reports emerged immediately after suggesting that the pair could not be within the age bracket.

Worried about the reports, the NFF moved quickly to remove the players from the squad.

NFF officials however, declined to explain what the 'technical reasons' are, although a top official at the secretariat told KickOffNigeria.com that it was for the same reason that former captain Fortune Chukwudi was also left out of the squad.

Nigeria begin their campaign on Monday against defending World and African champions Ghana.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:
Waffiman wrote:This development is a clear vindication of the efforts of IKman, Patrick, Lolly and all those who are seeking the truth for the sake of our football. God bless all you guys. I hope this gives you the courage to continue your good work.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
kudos :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

This does not help much. You can't do anything with this kind of information !
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

lagos777 wrote:

This does not help much. You can't do anything with this kind of information !
It is a good start. Yes the information still needs to be verified but we cannot ignore it just like Obuh has been doing.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Lolly wrote:Guys,

What is wrong with our coaches and administrators? Are they really that daft?

http://westafricanfootball.com/2011/04/ ... ball-team/

This information is in the public domain. I have already sent warning to one of my contacts in Nigeria. This is too much! We must do something about it.
http://www.voiceoftheplayer.com/pdf/Phi ... ochure.pdf

According to my own records of Philemon Daniel, he was part of the Niger Tornadoes FC team as early as 2004. The following is quoted from the following article from AllAfrica, dated 02.05.2005:

“Thereafter it was a balanced affair by both teams as Gateway brought in the pair of Henry Osadolor and Ibrahim Ajani to light up their attack while Tornadoes, intent on avoiding another away defeat, substituted Solomon James with Philemon Daniel while Philip Auta replaced Shedrack Chuba.”

http://allafrica.com/stories/200505021039.html

Based on the above, I cannot possibly believe that Philemon Daniel is born on or after 01.01.1991. It does not seem likely at all that a 12 year old plays in the Nigeria Premier League in 2005.

Lol,this is bate,the coach should be sacked, how stupid and desperate are Nigerians that they would go this far in a youth competiton?
Well, your calculation is wrong. If the child was born in 1991. It means by 2005, he was already 14yrs and not 12yrs. And 14yrs old boys can play good and mature football... depending on the skill he carries.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

General Trousers wrote:
ikwerreman wrote:
Spicyee wrote:
While Adokye should be commended for speaking out on what he believes in, I think the learned friend got this timing VERY WRONG! He ought to have spoken earlier or forever remain silent on the issue. Bringing this up RIGHT IN THE MIDST OF A WC TOURNEY ON OUR SOIL is as distracting as it is imprudent; he just comes across as one who merely wants to embarrass not just Nigeria but FIFA as well for using the MRI.
Some of our journalists are equally irresponsible; I mean, how do you publish this one on the front page of your best sports magazine while the whole football community is in your country: Do you really have to cut your nose to spite your face? :veryangry:

Nigerians never want the truth and Waffi man knows so I do not blame him for not even bothering to talk. You talk about timing, right? In 2007, I worked with Kickoffnigeria.com I found out Dele Ajiboye was born in 1978, rather than 1990 he claimed.

I wanted to go to the press with my facts but was advised not to to avoid a scandal This was just after the qualifiers I went to Ogunjobi who was Ajiboye's manager and told him his boy was over aged and Ogunjobi asked how I knew. I told him Ajiboye was born in August 1978, got married to Patience Agbokare pre-2004, had two kids from her and was expecting a third. I told Ogunjobi that His wife and kids lived in Ibadan with the kids, I gave him the names of the kids and the schools they attended and I told him I wanted the boy out of the team. I also told him I had and still have Ajiboye's voice on tape admitted he had a wife and kids, but what did Ogunjobi do? Ogunjobi looked me in the eyes and told me the boy will not be dropped. The matter was feasted on by the Nigerian press, especially Channels sports through Toyin Ibitoye but dele still went to the World Cup as a 17 year old.

I made a comment about it on CE but whatt did they say? I was almost lynched.

These were some of the reactions

1. Maybe he was your boy and did not drop so you want to ruin his career
2. Why mention his name? You are embarrassing him.
3. How come you claim you know his wife? What were you doing with his wife?
4. You are a fool. Stupid journalist.
5. Corrupt journalist.
6. Why do you want to spoil his choppings or are you jealous?
And many more.

Those who knew did not act like the mad crowd. The reactions I got were not just on CE. I got phone calls that I should not go near Ibadan or Ilorin or else be killed So now you understand the kind of country we live in. Now you people want Waffi to mention names? Why should he? He knows you people. Nigerians love the fact that we cheat, even CE members. As long as we win. Dele Ajiboye is older than Vincent Enyeama, but he is supposed to be Vincent's replacement, right? chai!

Some of you on this site behave as though these players were dropped from heaven. You forget they grew up somewhere, had neighbours, played football somewhere and have records.

I decided to stop talking about Nigerian football the way I used to because Nigerians are the same every where. After this I expect people like Omo eko, M15 and Toxxicarrow to come and insult me again, but it does not change the fact that Nigeria is a cheating nation.

In 1985, Adokiye Amiesimaka was a player at Sharks. He watched the U16 World Cup in China only to see his team mate, Tonwonrimi Duere was was married with 2 kids playing for the Eaglets. Did he cry out? Yes he did. so it is not now he started doing this. Do I know members of the class of 2009? Yes! and they may have passed the MRI but they certainly are above 17, but who cares? nigerians would curse you if you say it. You guys can take this thread to 200 pages, but the truth remains, we are a cheating nation

Did Dele Ajiboye go to Mayflower Junior School. Its been so long ago but the name and the face reminds me of someone that went to mayflower and graduated 1990 in my older brothers set. I know he played on the school team. My brother was born in 1979. For a fact, mayflower junior school did not take students that were too young. As such every student graduating in 1990 was born either 1978 or 1979
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

patrick wrote:
THOSE TWO WERE SENT HOME BECAUSE THEIR AGES COULD BE VERIFIED AS THERE ARE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCES AGAINST THEM.MOST OF THE PLAYERS IN THAT TEAM ARE OVER 30YRS OF AGE! IF THE NFF WAS THAT SINCERE IT SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE NPL FOR SEVERAL YEARS CANNOT BE UNDER 20YRS OF AGE. PHILEMON DANIEL, FOR INSTANCE,HAS BEEN PLAYING THE LEAGUE SINCE 2001 AND I WATCHED HIM PLAY FOR TORNADOES AGAINST NPA LAGOS IN 2003 AT THE ONIKAN STADIUM, SO HOW COULD HE STILL BE U20 IN 2011?

Obuh is a big cheat.

2 down and 2 still to go. Philemon Daniel was in U-20 team in 2006 toward preparation for AYC in Congo and his DOB as at that time was 1988 and I have it on good authority. Any agent that visited the team at Union Bank traning in Lagos can verify this.

Chidi Osuchukwu
-- spent some time with Gateway Abeokuta and he has been invited twice to U-20 (2007 and 2009). So how could he claimed to be 20 now?
This Obuh :curse:
kone
Egg
Egg

Post by kone »

Don't blame obuh he is just acting based on his surroundings. Nigerians are raised to have some crookedness in them the fact that people are even defending this here prooves that our problems is not just because of our leaders but because of our people. Obuh ride on joor like our naija people say, " no be today corruption start"
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

Sunset wrote:
patrick wrote:

Obuh is a big cheat.

Chidi Osuchukwu

This Obuh :curse:

Cos He is BORN AGAIN.....!
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Meanwhile these spots were wasted and could have developed real young players
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Nothing has changed. Same people, same comments.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:Nothing has changed. Same people, same comments.
Spot on Bros! 6 years later, nothing has changed...
Same people still don't grasp that the solution is not to gossip louder but to keep better records. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:
Lolly wrote:Nothing has changed. Same people, same comments.
Spot on Bros! 6 years later, nothing has changed...
Same people still don't grasp that the solution is not to gossip louder but to keep better records. :lol:
Nice try. :lol:

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rumination will get you killed before your time is up; drop this your emotional trip on this tired subject and let the people concerned handle it. You are getting no cookie points from this tired subject on CE pages. If you wanna make the world a better place why don't you start with making sure every Nigerian child has access to clean drinking water. That's basic enough and cheap
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote:Rumination will get you killed before your time is up; drop this your emotional trip on this tired subject and let the people concerned handle it. You are getting no cookie points from this tired subject on CE pages. If you wanna make the world a better place why don't you start with making sure every Nigerian child has access to clean drinking water. That's basic enough and cheap
You IPOOBians are always talking about killing and death. Don't let me curse you.

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Lolly wrote:
jette1 wrote:Rumination will get you killed before your time is up; drop this your emotional trip on this tired subject and let the people concerned handle it. You are getting no cookie points from this tired subject on CE pages. If you wanna make the world a better place why don't you start with making sure every Nigerian child has access to clean drinking water. That's basic enough and cheap
You IPOOBians are always talking about killing and death. Don't let me curse you.
A cursed person cursing me would really be a reason for sleepless night
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A cursed person cursing me would really be a reason for sleepless night
:lol: :lol: I won't add to your pain and already miserable life. It shows in all your posts.

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Anyone ever considered there could be an element of blackmail? The only thing that matters is what's on the players birth certificate (let me laugh at myself here :rotf: and passport
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!