Ayo, do you realize...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ayo, do you realize...

Post by Its a Goal »

...Weeds is sitting comfortably, rock bottom of the EPL :D? Just thought I just point it out incase you have not realized it yet :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai, it is not getting better for Weeds, they are already 2 goals down at the end of the 1st half :shock:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

bRET oMEROD AGAIN,I HAVE BEEN TELLING U FANTSAY LEAGUE people to choose him in ya team!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

IAG how many humblepies have you had this year? :D
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Leeds predicament has got nothing to do with performance on the field. It has to be a curse upon the club. They need to go and beg O'leary or possibly bring him back. The man did no wrong yet they sacked him. The man took then to champions league and thought the milans and baca serious lesson yet they sacked him. Its a curse.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Makanaky[/color] wrote:IAG how many humblepies have you had this year? :D
It can't be as much as Ayo has had to be forced fed :lol:.

shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

This Ormerod guy is on fire man.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Talk IT wrote:Leeds predicament has got nothing to do with performance on the field. It has to be a curse upon the club. They need to go and beg O'leary or possibly bring him back. The man did no wrong yet they sacked him. The man took then to champions league and thought the milans and baca serious lesson yet they sacked him. Its a curse.
exactly,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Soton messed up big time, letting Leeds score. Now my fantasy footy points have gone down 8 points. :(
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Thank God for ANC, something to take Ayo's troubled mind away from the Weeds :D :D :D