Another goal for Benjamin Onwuachi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Another goal for Benjamin Onwuachi

Post by Paveman »

Benjamin scored another goal for Juventus' Youth team in this afternoon's game away to Albinoleffe. Juventus have thus maintained their lead at the top of their division. This goal against Albinoleffe followed his hattrick against the same team in the first round in the first game of the season. The final result was 2-0.

Inter were also supposed to play this afternoon, but I still have no news about the result.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Great. What's the longest he's gone without scoring? is he the Yoouth top scorer?
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

27: I think he went 3 games without scoring a month ago. He is the Youth top scorer by far. I calculate he has already reached the 20 goal mark this season (both League and Cup) perhaps even more. This not forgetting that he also grabbed a goal for the Senior team a while back.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Why is he not yet on our U-23 most wanted player? :|
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Shaq,

Because he needs an agent to push his case in Nigeria. I tell you it is not based on ability alone.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

I ALSO WONDER WHY BENJEMIN,,ALY HAVENT PLAYED ANY GAME FOR UNDER 20....FOR NIGERIA...HAVE THEY PLAYED ANY GAME FOR NIGERIA???????????????? :oops: :oops: :oops:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Because we have youth coaches who have no clear cut plan, do not seem to know what they want and simply stumble thru players and games...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

sad
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

this kid has got promise
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Ikhana, oya do your job.
who no know go know.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

They are gonna mess these boys up; I hope trhey leave 'em alone to prosper at their youth clubs. We need them in couple years in the SE after they have signed their professional contracts. Let's pray the boy doen't fizzle out or reject call-up (Martins). But for now, let them mature!
...but with God all things are possible...
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg
Re: Another goal for Benjamin Onwuachi

Post by sunshinestar »

Paveman wrote:Benjamin scored another goal for Juventus' Youth team in this afternoon's game away to Albinoleffe. Juventus have thus maintained their lead at the top of their division. This goal against Albinoleffe followed his hattrick against the same team in the first round in the first game of the season. The final result was 2-0.

Inter were also supposed to play this afternoon, but I still have no news about the result.
Obafemi started this way.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Just as a note, Inter played Verona (Youths) and the end result was 1-1. Eliakwu did not play as he is called up for the senior team's game tomorrow but Saeed Adeshokan played 80 minutes. Inter remain at the top of their division, although the lead has been reduced to two points as Milan beat Chievo this afternoon.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Una don staet to dey HYPE another jack rabbit. Nen stop all this fake and useless hypes, plsssssssssss
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Bigpokey:

We are not hyping. We are just bringing news. I don't think someone who has scored over 50 goals in Italy's notoriously difficult Italian Youth League in 2 years, should be taken lightly. He is a huge prospect. No hyping about that.
Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

Paveman,

This kid sure sounds exceptional.

How old is he?

Continue with the good work.
Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

Once upon a time, the Italian league did not show any iota of interest in African players.

Now, it has become the number 1 nusery of African (especially Nigerian) wonderkids--Obodo, Martins, Onwuachi, Eliakwu, Makinwa.

Indeed, no condition is perfect.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Africana: He has the potential of becoming exceptional. Let us say that he currently is an exceptional Youth player. He is born in 1984 so he is just 19 years of age.
Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

Thanks, Paveman. The feature is bright for the SE if a few decent defenders come through.