The Chairman CHUKWU'S Record

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

what length some people would go to... :roll:

we are seeing the worst of coaching befre our own very eyes, and u r bringing CCC's useles resume up? :evil: o
alaye
Egg
Egg

Post by alaye »

Right now the only way I will have any faith in Chukwu is if he proceeds to do the following:

Beat South Africa 2-0
Beat Benin 3-0

If he can achieve the above then I will renew my faith in him. If he does not get at least the above scorelines then he can go to hell. At the end of the day if he knew that he was not good enough then he should not have applied for the job.
“Their number 10, I think his name is Okocha, he’s got some wonderful touches”– Glenn Hoddle commentating on England vs Nigeria (Wembley 1994)
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Cyber Saint wrote:
Africana wrote:All these pointers only makes him better than Onigbinde. They do not show that 3ple C is capable of leading us to the next level in football. 3ple C can at least rely on the intuition of someone who spent all his youth as a comptetent player and captain.

He can only, MAY BE, win something in Africa, although I would be surprised if it is gold.

But, we will never threaten the WC with 3ple C in charge. Would you look me in the eye and categorically state otherwise? Or should that not be our ambition?

We need to break free of mediocrity, embrace managers who actually know the game and who would not have their squad altered by FA officials on the payroll of equally incompetent and corrupt players.

Africana, there shouldn't even be any question about CCC v Pa Oni. I mean, it's no contest - one is a renowned former international, who has played under and worked closely with some of the best coaches in the world. And the other is a Physical Education teacher with zero soccer playing experience.
So the difference is as night and day, I think.

CS: YOU are right you know, there should not be any comparison between CCC and Pa Oni, at least Pa Oni lost 1-0 to England in his opening match whilst your dear old ball coach lost 1-0 to hapless Moroccans...Your logic
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

alaye wrote:Right now the only way I will have any faith in Chukwu is if he proceeds to do the following:

Beat South Africa 2-0
Beat Benin 3-0

If he can achieve the above then I will renew my faith in him. If he does not get at least the above scorelines then he can go to hell. At the end of the day if he knew that he was not good enough then he should not have applied for the job.
So u had faith in him initially? :o
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cyber Saint, go sell baloney someplace else cos we're all stocked up here; CCC was nothing more than a glorified ball boy under Westerhof; so forget all that Chief Coach crap;

Being there for as long as you fradulently claim and then still making all thse stupid mistakes means he won't ever improve;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

alaye wrote:Right now the only way I will have any faith in Chukwu is if he proceeds to do the following:

Beat South Africa 2-0
Beat Benin 3-0

Chukwu has shown he can't hack it against superior opposition; he had hold his own against minnows (barely); beating those SA and Benin is still gonna pit us against a quality opponent in the next round;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: The Chairman CHUKWU'S Record

Post by Kako »

Cyber Saint wrote:Folkz, I know that CCC is the man many of us love to hate but has anyone of ya'll ever realized that CCC has been involved, either as a player or coach, with practically all our success stories in soccer? A few examples may suffice:
1980 ANC - Captained the team and won it all (for the first time in history)
1985 Winner, U-17 World Championship, as the team coach along with Sebastine Broadrick (in fact, my ever reliable sources informed me that CCC was the brain behind that success story)
1994 - Qualified Naija for their first ever World Cup (chief coach)
1994 - won the ANC (chief coach)

Hence, apart from the Fanny Amu's led U-17 team and, to some extent, the ATL olympic team, CCC got his signature in all our soccer success stories. And as a matter of fact, one can, objectively, attribute CCC with the Olympic team's achievement as well since the team was full of CCC boys (Okey Uche, Jay Jay, Amuneke, Amokachie etc).

And I am ready to stick my neck out and declare that CCC is gonna make it happen for us once more. Any questions???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Cybersaint i like to say a big screw U to CCC,and Screw U for be the greatest liar ever!CCC didt achieve none of the credit UR giving him .
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cyber Saint wrote:Folkz, I know that CCC is the man many of us love to hate but has anyone of ya'll ever realized that CCC has been involved, either as a player or coach, with practically all our success stories in soccer? A few examples may suffice:
1985 Winner, U-17 World Championship, as the team coach along with Sebastine Broadrick (in fact, my ever reliable sources informed me that CCC was the brain behind that success story)

Hence, apart from the Fanny Amu's led U-17 team and, to some extent, the ATL olympic team, CCC got his signature in all our soccer success stories. And as a matter of fact, one can, objectively, attribute CCC with the Olympic team's achievement as well since the team was full of CCC boys (Okey Uche, Jay Jay, Amuneke, Amokachie etc).

And I am ready to stick my neck out and declare that CCC is gonna make it happen for us once more. Any questions???
A classic in propaganda and lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Cybersaint,
Where are u to defend urself?
I brought this up for u to see how stupid u've made urself look.
I know u're hiding somewhere...A point of advice to u...u dont have to prove ur stupidity to everyone...keep it to urself.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

\

Hmmm, could say the same as Kanu shriners :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Riche007 wrote:Cybersaint,
Where are u to defend urself?
I brought this up for u to see how stupid u've made urself look.
I know u're hiding somewhere...A point of advice to u...u dont have to prove ur stupidity to everyone...keep it to urself.

Folkz, abeg, mek una no rub it in :(
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

\

Hmmm, could say the same as Kanu shriners :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Let me begin by saying CCC has my unconditional support > however, some pipul that try HARD to ''SELL" CCC do him a big disservice in the end. I'm afraid CCC resume is.............I don't want to say it. Since he took aver from the much maligned Festus, take a look @ his results, Mali (1-0,4-1) Angola (1-1,2-2)Egypt (1-1)Jamaica (0-0,2-3)Gambia(1-0)Ghana(1-0),Brazil(0-3) Cam (3-0)Ghana(3-1). From the foeregoing C3 sub par performance was never in doubt. Nobody can say there has been progress since WC 02....If Festus remained in charge,everybody knows the performance will be better than this, hence what we expected was an era better than what Festus era promised. This has not materialised, but I believe it c'd still happen.No other coach has been given better opportunity to build a team. anyway, I don't believe in going to nagatives now for I believe he still has enuff quality to pull this off, and let us continue to support him. There is no point copparing cCC to anybody. We will make it
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

nonsense post...blinded support. many of us want chukwu to succeed, but he is a FAILURE so far. wasted months of experimentation, lack of discipline and lack of technical aumen. the whole coaching staff and ogunjobi should be FIRED. :!:
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

Cyber saint , abeg 4get that CCC, the guy is so useless,infact i dont blame the players , i lay the blame squarely on ya CCC.So abeg make we hear word
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahaha wow how can i forget this bogus thread with lies lies and lies....Shame on the author of the thread who unfortunately told us CCC was going to play Cele at right back....
Soldier of Fortune...
iyerebee
Egg
Egg

Post by iyerebee »

WELL SAID, BRO, WELL SAID!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

CS

please take am easy with this resume on CCC, i worship CCC right from his Rangers playing days, though i have outgrown that, but i still cherish him, nobody forgets a childhood hero, but trying to distort facts kind of irks the like of me.
Brodericks will sue you for giving the glory of 85 u-17 to CCC, that an assistant is the one shouting does not make him the coach of the team. In fact it usually is the trend. Oga who knows his job very well simply delegates the rest to the assistant on match day leaving him the peace of mind to read the game.
As for qualifying us for us94 or winning Tunis94, dont make me laugh, one of the reasons the crew was dropped for Amodu after Westerhof left was because it was a common joke back then , that all the local coaches in the team back then were just yes sirs boys, none of them had any clout. As a matter of fact the reason Westerhof, dropped, Sabara, then Disu, was because this guys were not ready to prepare his tea and bring breakfast for him in bed, if you understand what i mean.
The reason why CCC is back again is simply because NFA does not want someone who will challenge them like AO or Amodu would, his image as a coolheaded person got him this job.
Back to the current team, i will not deny he has done averagely well so far, he can still do better. He has been part of good things in naija soccer i concur but trying to sell it here that he has been the architect of those succeses will not do him any favours. It amount to using a copyrighted articles and passing it as your own, a serious crime y'know.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

this is westeroff and bonfere's resume that this #$%$* is putting CCC's name on. You must be a thief in real life.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahaha...... :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

mastermind wrote:this is westeroff and bonfere's resume that this #$%$* is putting CCC's name on. You must be a thief in real life.
Soldier of Fortune...
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

mastermind wrote:this is westeroff and bonfere's resume that this #$%$* is putting CCC's name on. You must be a thief in real life.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!