Ogunjobi most go

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

authority
Egg
Egg
Ogunjobi most go

Post by authority »

I want any member of this forum to contact a sports loving congress person from his area and ask him/her to investigate Ogunjobi and Nfl. Please this is serious .I spoke to my uncle that is in the senate and he is willing to do something if we fail to succeed in Tunisia. He enjoys soccer more that me and did play soccer when he was attending university. So I want us to do something now or forever hold our peace because if not now then when? Stand up and be counted.2006 is around the corner my brothers . Ogunjobi must go. THIS IS NOT FOR A DEBATES OR DISCUSSIONS .ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION.
Jmal
Egg
Egg
Re: Ogunjobi most go

Post by Jmal »

authority wrote:I want any member of this forum to contact a sports loving congress person from his area and ask him/her to investigate Ogunjobi and Nfl. Please this is serious .I spoke to my uncle that is in the senate and he is willing to do something if we fail to succeed in Tunisia. He enjoys soccer more that me and did play soccer when he was attending university. So I want us to do something now or forever hold our peace because if not now then when? Stand up and be counted.2006 is around the corner my brothers . Ogunjobi must go. THIS IS NOT FOR A DEBATES OR DISCUSSIONS .ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i said this before we dont have power to get rid of Agunjobi...
Can u ask your dearly uncle if he can talk to the Minster...
Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

On the basis of his failure to square the English clubs that held on to our players and on the alteration of Chukwu's list of players under Ogunjobi's watch, it is an understatement if I say that the man has clearly outlived his usefulness.

A man who cannot stand up for Nigeria and who oversees the fragrant alteration of a coach's preferred squad has no place in our football administration.

Corruption smells in these two acts and seems to have been unusual even in Nigeria.

But, please, ask your uncle to go beyond the sacking of Ogunjobi in his effort to salvage Nigerian football. As a member of the National Assembly, he is well situated to initiate the abbrogation of the Obnoxious Decree and promulgation of a proper law for professional and accountable management of Nigerian football.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

if we fail. Ogunjobi will not need the senate to move a motion.
the minister wil sack him
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

ogunjobi should go ..fail or suceed the man is useless
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ogunjobi most go

Post by 1naija »

Dude, you are posting this on the wrong forum. You will never get any support here.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

This minister has no love for Ogunjobi and I am confident thta if we do badly in Tunisia, the minister will sack him, and maybe probe him, then try him for corruption. :idea:
To stop trying is to start dying
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

We shall soon see.
who no know go know.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I want any member of this forum to contact a sports loving congress person from his area
I don't think they are called congress people in Nigeria
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote: I don't think they are called congress people in Nigeria
To me they should be called jesters.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bell

Post by Bell »

OGUNJOBI MUST GO? WE'VE ALWAYS SAID THAT

Now I think C3 should go too for his inability to stand up to the players and improve the standing of IC's. Caveat here is that only if he's replaced by another IC.

I reserve the right to change my mind if they win it all. Regardless, a thorough re-evaluation of administration and coaches is in order. And must be done early to prevent negatively impacting WC'06.
Bell
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Bell wrote:OGUNJOBI MUST GO? WE'VE ALWAYS SAID THAT

Now I think C3 should go too for his inability to stand up to the players and improve the standing of IC's. Caveat here is that only if he's replaced by another IC.

I reserve the right to change my mind if they win it all. Regardless, a thorough re-evaluation of administration and coaches is in order. And must be done early to prevent negatively impacting WC'06.
Bell
I almost agree with you Bell.

Where I disagree with you is in the fact that I hardly think any IC is upto the task - technically and manegerially; I'm keeping it real.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bell

Post by Bell »

THEYEMSTER

My attitude is that Nigeria cannot perpetually import solutions. I'm convinced that a strong IC, empowered by the FA and supported by the fans, can do the job.
Bell
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Bell wrote:THEYEMSTER

My attitude is that Nigeria cannot perpetually import solutions. I'm convinced that a strong IC, empowered by the FA and supported by the fans, can do the job.
Bell
That's just it, we don't have a strong IC and an FA that would empower one; until we do I won't keep recyclying sure failures; it doesn't mean I want a wishy-washy journeyman expatriate mercenary...it has to be someone with pedigree if not we might as well stick with the ICs.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bell:

I hear you loud and clear.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Look! let us get a whip round and get some area boys to flog Ogunjobi! 12 of the very best from a juicy dogonyaro branch should don the trick.

As far as I'm concerned sacking him is not even enuff to quell the anger I feel towards the spineless b******d.
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

Wow! Where were all of you when Ogunjobi and Cabal Inc. destroyed Nigeria's world cup team?

What was Ekeji doing carrying player bonuses from Nigeria to Senegal in a Ghana-must-go bag?

Why did he get there with the money and refuse to pay the players because they did not beat Ghana convoncingly in the quarter-final?

All Ogunjobi did was exile team members and introduce the Baxter.

I think Oginjobi should stay because Nigerians only live for the present. If the WC was right around the corner we would blame everything on earth except the blundering FA.

Ogunjobi must stay, he only has to offer up another sacrificial lamb and the idiocy in all of us would kick in! :evil:
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.