Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth
this Messi has zero effect at international football.. it is as clear as daylight, that this guy shines because of the Barca midfield. I wasn't the only one talking about his lack of class when it comes to international football.. he went missing in WC 2006 ,WC 2010 and now was all over the place vs Bolivia

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 28636
Dude this is not Ghana,sometimes u need to stfu once in a blue moon. Mikel u dey shrine is not even international material. Stick to yabbing Ghana

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth
omey2k4 wrote:
Dude this is not Ghana,sometimes u need to stfu once in a blue moon. Mikel u dey shrine is not even international material. Stick to yabbing Ghana

when u begin talk to me like that?dem swear for u?

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 28636
Go ghanaweb abeg,na the worlds best player u wan tab? Abeg carry go. :boo: :boo: :boo:

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 11936
Location: South London
omey2k4 wrote:
Dude this is not Ghana,sometimes u need to stfu once in a blue moon. Mikel u dey shrine is not even international material. Stick to yabbing Ghana

Lol!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth
omey2k4 wrote:
Go ghanaweb abeg,na the worlds best player u wan tab? Abeg carry go. :boo: :boo: :boo:

let this be the first and last time u will ever insult me again, a joker like u who didn't even watch the damn game.. didn't u text and ask a daft question about where to watch the game? u really don piss me off,

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 3785
Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:
Go ghanaweb abeg,na the worlds best player u wan tab? Abeg carry go. :boo: :boo: :boo:

let this be the first and last time u will ever insult me again, a joker like u who didn't even watch the damn game.. didn't u text and ask a daft question about where to watch the game? u really don piss me off,


:roll: This fool always ask for trouble


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth


the guy was no where to be found yesterday, kudos to Kun

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13860
Location: Houston, Texas.
omey2k4 wrote:
Dude this is not Ghana,sometimes u need to stfu once in a blue moon. Mikel u dey shrine is not even international material. Stick to yabbing Ghana



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You just mess up his useless thread! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth
Lionel Messi 006.5Had a few magical runs and solid through balls but looked nothing like the Barcelona version. Rarely tested the Bolivian goalkeeper.

http://www.goal.com/en/match/54114/arge ... er-ratings

once again messi is a failure at international level

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:48 pm
Posts: 20938
The boy is a Spanish @ heart, I bet you he's regretting not dumping Argie and playing for Spain.
Only fools see this guy as the next Maradona cos he's not passionate when it come to Argie footie.

_________________
http://www.webtraffichighway.com
Web Traffic tutorial 101. Drive web traffic to your website yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth
mastermind wrote:
The boy is a Spanish @ heart, I bet you he's regretting not dumping Argie and playing for Spain.
Only fools see this guy as the next Maradona cos he's not passionate when it come to Argie footie.

nothing more to add, he just doesn't show up when he plays for Argentina.. they struggled during the worldcup qualifiers a few years back , he failed to score in the last worldcup and now he couldn't lift Argentina playing at home in La plata vs a poor Bolivian team.. this same messi chopped 6 vs Bolivia a few years back.. the guy should just focus on La liga

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:48 pm
Posts: 20938
Bigpokey24 wrote:
mastermind wrote:
The boy is a Spanish @ heart, I bet you he's regretting not dumping Argie and playing for Spain.
Only fools see this guy as the next Maradona cos he's not passionate when it come to Argie footie.

nothing more to add, he just doesn't show up when he plays for Argentina.. they struggled during the worldcup qualifiers a few years back , he failed to score in the last worldcup and now he couldn't lift Argentina playing at home in La plata vs a poor Bolivian team.. this same messi chopped 6 vs Bolivia a few years back.. the guy should just focus on La liga

Let's not forget that he never played club football in Argentina, he was 13 yrs old when he move to Barcelona, he grew up in Spain and became a man in Spain unlike Maradona.

Players like Zidane, Henry, Maradona, Ronaldo etc. started from their own country, became a star there then move abroad that is why they're passionate when they play in front of their home-based fans. I also cannot forget Cannavaro's performance for the Azzuri in 2006, he transforms into a different that of player when he wears an Azzuri shirt.

_________________
http://www.webtraffichighway.com
Web Traffic tutorial 101. Drive web traffic to your website yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 2438
A good player is good for both club and country. Messi is overrated.
The sooner Argentina realizes she cannot build her team around Messi, the better for them. Messi can never be like Maradona who "carried" Napoli and Argentina to trophies!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:35 pm
Posts: 3985
Location: USA
Messi did all the right things he could have done in the game but his support casts didnt help at all. He held the ball well, gave probing passes but no one was there to create for him. The Argentine team didnt have any creativity in the last third and with all the possession they had. Messi is not overated but argentina needs midfielders to support him.

_________________
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:38 am
Posts: 3010
Location: JAH CREATION
What current Nigerian player performs better for the Eagles than Messi does Argentina?

_________________
ONE GOD, ONE AIM, ONE DESTINY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth
peppersoup wrote:
Messi did all the right things he could have done in the game but his support casts didnt help at all. He held the ball well, gave probing passes but no one was there to create for him. The Argentine team didnt have any creativity in the last third and with all the possession they had. Messi is not overated but argentina needs midfielders to support him.

so you agree messi is rubbish without the lives of xavi and inesta? the likes of Maradona, Ronaldo, Romario ,Kempes didn't have issues carring their respective national teams.. messi is not a footballer who can lift a team all by himself.. he goes missing so many times at International games.. can you recall the last time he scored a goal in a WCup or COPA America tourney.. 7 games and counting now

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 38724
Location: on the move
Argie coach kinda got it wrong. Playing messi as a false 9 wasn't working after the first half. Messi did create some good chances in the first half but disappeared totally in the second. A middle trio of two ball winners + pastore supporting tevez on the right, messi left wing & a traditional 9 like higuain or milito I think will unleash messi. However, until he proves it in argie colors, bigpokey is right in his assertion that messi is currently only a club performer.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:05 am
Posts: 10332
Location: Southern Cameroons
Bigpokey24 wrote:
peppersoup wrote:
Messi did all the right things he could have done in the game but his support casts didnt help at all. He held the ball well, gave probing passes but no one was there to create for him. The Argentine team didnt have any creativity in the last third and with all the possession they had. Messi is not overated but argentina needs midfielders to support him.

so you agree messi is rubbish without the lives of xavi and inesta? the likes of Maradona, Ronaldo, Romario ,Kempes didn't have issues carring their respective national teams.. messi is not a footballer who can lift a team all by himself.. he goes missing so many times at International games.. can you recall the last time he scored a goal in a WCup or COPA America tourney.. 7 games and counting now



It is obvious but you have to understand that he has lots of fans who are not willing to accept that.
Messi is great because the entire Barca team is great. Take Barca team away from Messi and you see him suffer, playing for Argentina is enough evidence for that fact. Barca need Messi just like Messi need Barca. Period!

_________________
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. You have nothing to loose or gain, take a deep breath, what is your opinion? "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 28636
Only Nigerians do stuff like this,that is how you guys did the Messi vs Obi thread.Some stuff is not necessary.After 3 games come back yarn.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73199
Location: Earth
omey2k4 wrote:
Only Nigerians do stuff like this,that is how you guys did the Messi vs Obi thread.Some stuff is not necessary.After 3 games come back yarn.

please if you have nothing to say move away. this is too advanced for the likes of you.. u have no clue about a players impact, and you go with the flow.. FACT Messi isn't effective at international football.. at the last worldcup, he wasn't even listed as part of the worldcup first 11

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 am
Posts: 6424
Location: TX
omey2k4 wrote:
Only Nigerians do stuff like this,that is how you guys did the Messi vs Obi thread.Some stuff is not necessary.After 3 games come back yarn.



KPOM!

_________________
....................................................

--------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:03 pm
Posts: 14188
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Lionel Messi 006.5Had a few magical runs and solid through balls but looked nothing like the Barcelona version. Rarely tested the Bolivian goalkeeper.

http://www.goal.com/en/match/54114/arge ... er-ratings

once again messi is a failure at international level

THere is a reason one team is called Barcelona and the other is called Argentina. Different set-ups, different approaches, different sets of players, etc. You sound ridiculous when you are trying to tell the world that the best player in the world is not good enough: first you said he could only do it in La LIga, then you said he could not do it against EPL teams, and now you are claiming he cannot do it at national level.

By the way, what has Mikel done at club or international level? Did Mikel and Messi not begin at the same youth championship?

_________________
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AYALA, Bing [Bot], calico.chuks, Chief Ogbunigwe, Chriskendo43, EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot], Janganza, Jmal, Majestic-12 [Bot], Olayemi14, olu, rust09, Tobi17, Waffiman and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group