Show some love to Enyeama by signing this thread

Riche007
Show some love to Enyeama by signing this thread

Post by Riche007 »

It seems this is the tradition....so show some love to this broda by signing this thread...he's gonna be representing!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
RudeBoy

Post by RudeBoy »

Vincent, Great save against England! Keep it up!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

...I wish Vincent the best of luck ....but I really think he ought to be looking for an alternative job because he is not very good at his present one.

Congratulations on the 3pee: WC match against England, Enyimba's ACL victory, and ANC selection. Keep it up and you might just be at the next WC.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Jiggerman21

Post by Jiggerman21 »

wiseone wrote:...I wish Vincent the best of luck ....but I really think he ought to be looking for an alternative job because he is not very good at his present one.
ouch! :shock:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.

[color=brown]wiseone[/color] wrote:...I wish Vincent the best of luck ....but I really think he ought to be looking for an alternative job because he is not very good at his present one.
That is funny :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

wiseone wrote:...I wish Vincent the best of luck ....but I really think he ought to be looking for an alternative job because he is not very good at his present one.
I figure that is why he is pursuing his education.

...whatever he is studying - he'd better pass the exams becase he needs a career change.
geminikoat

Post by geminikoat »

Enyeama: Stay away from Naija goalpost! I see many goals being scored against you. Please do us a big favor: Call in sick on jan. 27th :D :D
...but with God all things are possible...
RudeBoy

Post by RudeBoy »

geminikoat wrote:Enyeama: Stay away from Naija goalpost! I see many goals being scored against you. Please do us a big favor: Call in sick on jan. 27th :D :D
Haba! :cry:
geminikoat

Post by geminikoat »

RudeBoy wrote:
geminikoat wrote:Enyeama: Stay away from Naija goalpost! I see many goals being scored against you. Please do us a big favor: Call in sick on jan. 27th :D :D
Haba! :cry:
Sorry RB, but na so I see am. Abeg if I don offend anyone o! I hope Enyeama hears me loud and clear tho.
...but with God all things are possible...
somebody

Post by somebody »

That broda will shock u guyz
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?

somebody wrote:That broda will shock u guyz
i wonder what kind of shock you're talking about, you mean half a dozen? or more? a beg we no wan that kine shock oh! God forbid bad thing! :mrgreen:

Vincent,

I hope you gave Seyi Ogunsanya half of your win bonus in the final match against Ismaily, because if not for the brother who saved you by heading those corner kicks off the line, Enyimba will not be champions today.

Your inability to judge crosses may kill us in CAN o.
peron33uk

Post by peron33uk »

Good luck to him and everyone else on the team.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
quickie

Post by quickie »

Vincent,

Don't mind those people trying to bring you down. As you know, Nigerians are water-like. They will flow there and flow here. When you have a decent ANC, some of them will come back here and start swearing that they knew you were gonna perform.

You just do your best....as long as you have a clear conscience of putting in your best, that's it.If your best is not good enough, then that's another matter.

Ignore them, some people were just born to criticise ...and most of the time not constructively.

Q
sunshinestar

Post by sunshinestar »

He almost cost Enyimba CAF Champions League but did well against Sunshine Stars,months ago.He must jettison his non-challant attitude and should not be egomanical!
fadatiko

Post by fadatiko »

I have never seen a goalkeeker go down so early. The guys goalkeeping instincts are totally wrong. If I were a striker, I would lob him all day long.
Dodo

good luck

Good Luck Vincent , I know you will silence all the people that do not believ you are the best keeper in the land

nemi2002 wrote:Good Luck Vincent , I know you will silence all the people that do not believ you are the best keeper in the land

Haha! :lol: That last bit was funny!

wiseone wetin vincent do you eh? i know wetin be ya problem, as de guy no gree for ya sista na im you dey try run the boy down.
he say ya sista too resemble you and OBJ

Vincent, please shut your critics up as Gilberto is now doing at Arsenal. Anyone who makes that save from Scholes should not be disrespected like the way some Forumers are doing here.