The Taiwo Ogunjobi Appreciation Thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
The Taiwo Ogunjobi Appreciation Thread

Post by The YeyeMan »

Forumers, I urge you strongly to show some love for the NFA Secretary-General by signing this thread. Many thanks.

---

Dear Taiwo,

If you're reading this (and I know you aren't) I would like to show you how much we football loving Nigerians appreciate your efforts and inexorable pursuit of excellence in your role as Secretary-General of the NFA (if you weren't aware, NFA in an acronym for Nigerian Football Association, if you weren't aware, an acronym is a word formed from the initial...oh never mind!)

I fondly recall how you sacked Musa Abdullahi halfway through the qualifying competition; how you failed to censure Martins and Inter Milan by not taking his case to FIFA; how you inserted Ekong's name into Nigeria's ANC squad ahead of Obodo (what a treat!); and most memorably of all, how you sat idly by and twiddled your thumbs as Nigeria's EPL players chose not to attend the Faro camp. The line "I want peace to reign" was an absolute delight!!

I'm sure you're an extremely busy man counting the days until you're no longer in your plush air-conditioned Abuja office but I feel it befitting you be commended for your endeavours.

They say actions are louder than words, and so for your efforts in the advancement of Nigerian football, I offer you this:

Best regards,
YeyeMan

PS: And take this too, Image
Ijapa
Egg
Egg
Re: The Taiwo Ogunjobi Appreciation Thread

Post by Ijapa »

YeyeMan v2.1 wrote:Forumers, I urge you strongly to show some love for the NFA Secretary-General by signing this thread. Many thanks.

---

Dear Taiwo,

If you're reading this (and I know you aren't) I would like to show you how much we football loving Nigerians appreciate your efforts and inexorable pursuit of excellence in your role as Secretary-General of the NFA (if you weren't aware, NFA in an acronym for Nigerian Football Association, if you weren't aware, an acronym is a word formed from the initial...oh never mind!)

I fondly recall how you sacked Musa Abdullahi halfway through the qualifying competition; how you failed to censure Martins and Inter Milan by not taking his case to FIFA; how you inserted Ekong's name into Nigeria's ANC squad ahead of Obodo (what a treat!); and most memorably of all, how you sat idly by and twiddled your thumbs as Nigeria's EPL players chose not to attend the Faro camp. The line "I want peace to reign" was an absolute delight!!

I'm sure you're an extremely busy man counting the days until you're no longer in your plush air-conditioned Abuja office but I feel it befitting you be commended for your endeavours.

They say actions are louder than words, and so for your efforts in the advancement of Nigerian football, I offer you this:

Best regards,
YeyeMan

PS: And take this too, Image
Ol boy... Don't assume he can read, as it is apparent he is blind
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

When are you sending this missive out? Heheheeh
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Love it. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Yeye man, well played.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

YeyeMan v2.1, when you send your letter to the NFA, please send mine with it.

Dear Ibrahim Galadima,

Multifarious avenues of approach vie for attention as potential retorts to Mr. Taiwo Ogunjobi's disreputable undertakings. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on Mr. Ogunjobi's philippics. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, Mr. Ogunjobi's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. I'll give you an example of this, based on my own experience. As you know, in public, he vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, he never fails to defuse or undermine incisive critiques of his manipulative behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. The right thing to do in this case is determined by various vectors of forces in an endless multidimensional tug-of-war involving ropes leading out in many directions. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise.

"Mr. Ogunjobi" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone hinder economic growth and job creation, I tell him or her to stop "Ogunjobi-ing". He lives for one reason and for one reason only: to propitiate the worst sorts of deplorable clunks I've ever seen for later eventualities. Crazy bureaucrats may possess a mass of "knowledge", but their brains are unable to organize and register the material they have taken in. Loud, vile escapism is the shadow cast on society by Mr. Ogunjobi's perceptions, and as long as this is so, the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance. A person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her obiter dicta. Mr. Ogunjobi has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise.

Even if bad-tempered blowhards join his band with the best of intentions, they will still turn fence-sitters loose against us good citizens by the next full moon. Not all, I hasten to add, do join with the best of intentions. There's something fishy about his jeremiads. I think he's up to something, something patronizing and perhaps even indelicate. On a closing note, I hope that this letter, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that some arrogant bigamists are hopelessly temperamental.

Yours sincerely,

Eagle Winged
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Oya, where is Ayo? Make him collect and send all our letters. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Eagle Winged must be Gotti's long lost twin.... :mrgreen:

Please translate your letter to simple English.. :mrgreen:
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

mister dolly wrote:Eagle Winged must be Gotti's long lost twin.... :mrgreen:

are you in anyway saying that EW's letter was written in any form of English? More like Chinese to me.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

EW, by the time Galadima is done reading the first line, his head would have exploded :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

Even though I got lost by the 2nd paragraph Eagle Winged's letter, I throw my signature on both letters!!
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

i support..oya, wey ayo?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

mister dolly wrote:
Dear Ibrahim Galadima,

Mr. Ogunjobi is an incompetent, corrupt, numbskull. Please do something about it.

Yours sincerely,

Eagle Winged
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

EW, there never will be a blue moon, edit that line and i go sine am :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

EW,
U think Galadima sabi big english? Ol boy, writing that letter in pidgin english might be the best idea!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Eagle Winged wrote:
mister dolly wrote:
Dear Ibrahim Galadima,

Mr. Ogunjobi is an incompetent, corrupt, numbskull. Please do something about it.

Yours sincerely,

Eagle Winged

so u fit write am like this since na ahim u come dey do that thing wey dey spsoil person brain