New NFA Website

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eagle Winged
New NFA Website

Post by Eagle Winged »

http://www.nigeriafa.com/

Its much better than that disgrace of a website before. But it could still be better. It doesnt seem completed yet either.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

B'cos what we had last time was crap, doesn't mean we should put up with slightly better crap.

It seems you're easily pleased. Its an absolute disgrace.
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Ijapa, "easily pleased"? Kindly tell me what part of my comments equate to "easily pleased" or do you have some sort of comprehension problem?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

For starters, could've done with some Macromedia Flash...
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Pfffffff..........half complete product. Much like the Super Eagles.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg
Re: New NFA Website

Post by Ijapa »

Eagle Winged wrote:http://www.nigeriafa.com/

Its much better than that disgrace of a website before. But it could still be better. It doesnt seem completed yet either.
[/b]

This is an expression used if there is a little room for improvement.

The website leaves too much to be desired. I now know what u mean - so it seems we are on the same wave length
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

theYemster wrote:For starters, could've done with some Macromedia Flash...
Do they know what flash is? I'm sure the guy bthat "designed it" just bamboozled them with the rubbish transitions and they all went "Yeeh! Magic!!".

No quality control! how could anyone let unfinnished work be published for public consumption.

BIG SHAME!
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Do u guys think Ogunjobi would read email?? I see they have email addys up on the website.
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Come to think of it - nothing on the sitew sez it has been officially endorsed by the NFA
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Still talking about the Enyimba win?It sure is updated! :mrgreen:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

After taking the time to compose and send a long winded email, the damn thing bounced back :x. Delivery failure. If by chance Ogunjobi or one of the NFA officials does visit here, I hope they can have the contents of my email, duplicated below, forward to Ogunjobi:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Disappointment

I am an avid fan of the Super Eagles and I do my best to keep abreast of the current situation with the team through an online forum called www.cybereagles.com.

I want to take this opportunity to express my disappointment in the way you have handled the preparation for our darling team. Players such as Okocha, Kanu, Aiyegbeni, Agali and Babayaro have yet to report to camp for one lame excuse or another, yet your department does not see fit to impose any form of punitive action on them. It is imparative for these players to be in camp as soona as possible because they have not began the serious task of blending together and working on tactics and formation. As it stands, the chances of the players making up the 1st team getting to play together for the 1st time, prior to the start of the tournament, is becoming slimmer by the hour since Okocha has now vowed to stay in Bolton till Wednesday.

We the fans of the Super Eagles have become fed up with this whole saga and we feel it is time you took some bold steps to curb this attitude. Your failure to force these players to report to camp will be setting a bad precedence. Since this is purely a case of players choosing to stay behind rather than their clubs blocking such move, clubs may in future make behind the scene overtures to stop our players reporting to camp on time so as to avoid Fifa sanctions, hence the need to nip this attitude in the bud now.

In closing, let me wish you and the entire NFA good luck in this up coming tournament. Please do not forget to sort out the players bonuses so that our players will not have to worry about getting paid, and their mind can be on the task of winning the ANC for the 3rd time, 110%.

Thanks for taking the time to read my email and have a Happy New Year.

Its a Goal
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!