Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: AHMED MUSA ?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 am 

juventuss wrote:
Mudi E wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf:

Post picture of Rooney, LeBron, Dwight Howard so we can start using picture to determine age

How old is he? :tic: :tic: :tic:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:31 am 

Why is Cameroon and Mali struggling at this U-20? I dont know how many of you played football in your life but at 30 Kids U-20 have the edge over you.

Football na sabi no be age.You can be old but still not know how to tap football.So you guys excuses are flawed. :boo: :boo: :boo:

As for thread starter Vancity boiled egg,he is the worst forumer of all time!! :boo:

Listen to my beatz^^^^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 am 

mojojojo wrote:
According to the Guardian UK, at one FIFA under 17 WC tournament it was found that over a third of the players were over the age limit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/21/nigerian-football-age-old-problem

I don't support age cheating but I think FIFA is aware and lax rule enforcement allows the federations to get away with it.

That said I don't see anyone providing tentative proof that Ahmed Musa is an age cheat.

this is the danger of ppl, throwing around false baseless accusations on this forum..............papers like guardian will use it as proof.

what ppl dont know is that it will not affect the bad players but will hurt the good ones: - Kanu, JJ, West, Osaze all came to the EPL late in their careers but still they were teaching the young lads a lesson or two despite being accused of being in their 40s.....

I remember when the u-17 played 1st game against germany and it was 3-0 in the 1st half, most of the comments here were that we are poor because we now use the right age.....by the end of the game, the whole age thing started again.

On the kunle kid, maybe we wasnt tough enough........cos when I was small in south of Nigeria, I remember kids playing with old men and holding their own, infact they were the 1st to be pick for the teams........

I suspect the kid couldn't make it and came back with a good excuse probably one he found on this website.

At his age, Freddy Adu was a household name and all the proof we need for this kid to be good enough to make a nigerian u-17 team is because he played with some potbellied CE guys???? and of course he grew up in USA, yet the same ppl will come here and tell us how you can find pele's or JJ's on the streets of lagos.

Moderators....I think this forum is a civilised and respectable site. ppl can discuss age cheating and ways to combat it but once threads like this with a certain players name is used and then labelled a age cheat with no proof apart from what he looks like.....THE THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 pm 

Quote:
I remember when the u-17 played 1st game against germany and it was 3-0 in the 1st half, most of the comments here were that we are poor because we now use the right age.....by the end of the game, the whole age thing started again.

That was the funniest thing ever. the way the people just flipped flopped was amazing. :D

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm 

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves into thinking our squad is Under 20.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 pm 

1naija wrote:

Yobo came from the 99 U-20 Ranks,i am guessing he too was da same abi?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 pm 

He is 22:

25 yo:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
How old is this guy really ? I really like this player, but I just don't believe the boy is 18. He has a receeding hairline, and that moustache isn't helping him either. I really hope he is young, but lets not kid ourselves and be honest here, how old is this guy really ?

Siasia confirmed tome yesterday at the super eagles that the guy is actually using his real age.He said the guy is really young.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 pm 

Using facial looks to estimate age is useless for obvious reasons: harsh life/ hot weather conditions ( heat without Aircon) makes folks look way older than they are. I once swore a chap was over 50 when dude was 43. Then when I told him my age, he swore I was over ten years younger. Makes no sense but such is life in naija. So until proven otherwise, Musa is 18.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

metalalloy wrote:
Quote:

That was the funniest thing ever. the way the people just flipped flopped was amazing. :D

My brother you can say that again...I remember how laugh wan kill when I was pointing it out. This is a lose lose situation for Nigeria no matter what because even if we use players that are actually under the game limit (and I am not saying we don't do that now) but as long as they are winning they will be accused of age cheat.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

green4life wrote:
Using facial looks to estimate age is useless for obvious reasons: harsh life/ hot weather conditions ( heat without Aircon) makes folks look way older than they are. I once swore a chap was over 50 when dude was 43. Then when I told him my age, he swore I was over ten years younger. Makes no sense but such is life in naija. So until proven otherwise, Musa is 18.

Short and simple aka KPOM!

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
green4life wrote:

Bia, where have you been hiding...

BigP, is about to adopt your son Mikel-ooo (we are considering charging you with abandonment)... missed your analytical contributions. Allowing ATF to run amok here... :taunt: :taunt:

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 pm 

African Star wrote:
Image Image

Ahmed Musa is supposed to be younger than Kule pictured right. Kule is avery good American born naija soccer player who went to naija to try out for the u-17 national team but came back and said he had no chance because the men were too old

kule looks 12

You can also get it at a discount directly on www.pa-jofficial.com
Thanks for you $upport and $hares

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm 

bret- hart wrote:

so Kunle has a baby face while Musa does not. so effing what? does not change the fact that Musa is not an age cheat. again where are the news reports from 5-6yrs ago linked to Musa? can a 30 yr old man run the way Musa runs? u guys need to think for a second.

Looks like a teenager to me...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm 

amoky wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
How old is this guy really ? I really like this player, but I just don't believe the boy is 18. He has a receeding hairline, and that moustache isn't helping him either. I really hope he is young, but lets not kid ourselves and be honest here, how old is this guy really ?

Siasia confirmed tome yesterday at the super eagles that the guy is actually using his real age.He said the guy is really young.

Stop please :curse:

Don't tell me you asked him for a proof. This post actually indicts MerSia to be dumber than charcoal - because it is obvious that if this accoun is true, he must have been using the standard Facial Analysis Technique (FAT). Who needs wrist xray anyway when you have FAT? We now have illiterates coaching our teams ? :curse:

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm 

green4life wrote:

eh! :shock: Mikel 4 life!!! where you dey since?

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:19 pm 

IF THIS CREATURE IS PARADING HIMSELF AS AN UNDER 21, THEN I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 pm 

omey2k4 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Omey, Yobo is using his real age. I saw him back in 04 when he came to Houston.. .

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm 

COOKING SPOON wrote:
IF THIS CREATURE IS PARADING HIMSELF AS AN UNDER 21, THEN I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

Chineke!!
:shock: :o :scared: :huh:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm 

This guy I'm looking at in this picture cannot be more than 20 years old at the worst. As a matter of fact, this picture has the look of teenage all over it. Obviously this picture was taken within the last year as he is wearing the VVV jersey.
Glad to know Musa is truly a youngster. Nigeria is blessed.

waka-man wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

so Kunle has a baby face while Musa does not. so effing what? does not change the fact that Musa is not an age cheat. again where are the news reports from 5-6yrs ago linked to Musa? can a 30 yr old man run the way Musa runs? u guys need to think for a second.

Looks like a teenager to me...

"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm 

Musa actually looks young to me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 am 

Enyi wrote:
mojojojo wrote:
According to the Guardian UK, at one FIFA under 17 WC tournament it was found that over a third of the players were over the age limit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/21/nigerian-football-age-old-problem

I don't support age cheating but I think FIFA is aware and lax rule enforcement allows the federations to get away with it.

That said I don't see anyone providing tentative proof that Ahmed Musa is an age cheat.

this is the danger of ppl, throwing around false baseless accusations on this forum..............papers like guardian will use it as proof.

what ppl dont know is that it will not affect the bad players but will hurt the good ones: - Kanu, JJ, West, Osaze all came to the EPL late in their careers but still they were teaching the young lads a lesson or two despite being accused of being in their 40s.....

On the kunle kid, maybe we wasnt tough enough........cos when I was small in south of Nigeria, I remember kids playing with old men and holding their own, infact they were the 1st to be pick for the teams........

I suspect the kid couldn't make it and came back with a good excuse probably one he found on this website.

At his age, Freddy Adu was a household name and all the proof we need for this kid to be good enough to make a nigerian u-17 team is because he played with some potbellied CE guys???? and of course he grew up in USA, yet the same ppl will come here and tell us how you can find pele's or JJ's on the streets of lagos.

Moderators....I think this forum is a civilised and respectable site. ppl can discuss age cheating and ways to combat it but once threads like this with a certain players name is used and then labelled a age cheat with no proof apart from what he looks like.....THE THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED.

He should have stayed in Nigeria and learn a thing or two about leather tapping before coming back or be re-discovered. Let him play on the streets of Ajegunle with them Omo eta and learn from them. He will never be the same again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Omey, Yobo is using his real age. I saw him back in 04 when he came to Houston.. .

I know man,i just dey pull 1naija leg,Yobo's cousin is my relation and his age is def real.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next