Off loaded cargo(Super MARIO)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mufu baba iyabo
Egg
Egg
Location: Never mind what u've left behind,keep in mind what u're yet to find"
Off loaded cargo(Super MARIO)

Post by mufu baba iyabo »

[when i talk :lol: for the old forum, some people say, me a dey crazy, Jardel will not make any impact in the EPL. (EPL na different league for players wey dey score yanfuyanfu for Portugal and Turkey) Bolton don send am to Ancona to hibernate and rejuvenate:roll: :roll: Shegaya :roll: :roll:
"Heineken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach". "Nos nihil effisere non possimus"- "To us Nothing is impossible"
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Good business on allardyce's part - He ut the guy on a diet - a bit of spit and shne and PRESTO!

Someone wants his skillz. No doubt he will get regular football in Ancona - by the time they go down - match fitness will have returned to him.

Then it will be time for a sale in the summer. :mrgreen:
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
scholl
Egg
Egg
Re: Off loaded cargo(Super MARIO)

Post by scholl »

mufu baba iyabo wrote:[when i talk :lol: for the old forum, some people say, me a dey crazy, Jardel will not make any impact in the EPL. (EPL na different league for players wey dey score yanfuyanfu for Portugal and Turkey) Bolton don send am to Ancona to hibernate and rejuvenate:roll: :roll: Shegaya :roll: :roll:
I been think say na basler you dey talk about when you yarn "Supper Mario". Jardel just fade quick, i remember when the guy dey torture Kahn and Bayern during the Champions league.