Kanu Turned Down £90k a Week Deal!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

tax free too means that is about the amount he would make over the next 4 seasons in Europe.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CMS wrote:E Be like say the time wey dem do his heart surgery, dem remove part of him brain too ( the common sence part) if this story is true.. :shock:
thats wrong men pray say u no get heart problem or anybody u know no get am cos that thing hurts like mad after surgery
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
khalela

Post by khalela »

Well, I guess he is bidding his time before leaving cos you do not just leave the team that has the potential for being the next champions to go to the football retirement grounds.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Kanu will be a fool to leave Europe and go to the middle East because of money.Whatever happened to all the match winning bonuses during champions league,carling cup,FA and premiership matches? If he goes to the middle east, his take home might still be lower than what he picks up with Arsenal every week he plays.This is because there are few high profile matches and there is less focus on the middle East.He also knows he'll be playing with junk players and therefore his form will drop.

I expect Kanu to sit out his contract with Arsenal and leave on a Bosman.Then his new club does not have to pay any transfer fee, consequently Kanu can negotiate for higher pay.Ask Arsenal and Sol Campbell.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.