Arsenal Fans

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

Paj that was good ,I never knew that is how Omey2k and IAG look, well it is obvious they need those huble pies, RB. they will look healthier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Senator.Oya chop more jare make you no only belle full,but body full too
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

Akamoke,just join your Man U guys and chop that sweet pies specially made for you courtesy of RB
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
khalela

Post by khalela »

Henry does not listen to me. In the Wolves-Utd thread, I said that Henry should score a hatrick in this game, but all he could do was a brace 8) :P,naughty boy.Well I think Arsenal will manage the brace. :lol:
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Robbynice,

I hope you have plenty Kerosene in that stove for cooking those humble pies...coz you'll cook this month, you go tire.

Fergie doen't know that the Manager of the month award na serious curse for the following 4-6 weeks historically for england. Make we dey see, they're very lucky they're few Prem matches this month, but make dem no surprise if Northampton smoke dem for FA cup o. :D :D :D

Pls organise more flour for humble pies, manure fans go chop belle-ful.

Q
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Omey my man.How una manage against wolves? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My bad!

Sorry about that.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

What a good result for Arsenal yesterday. I just hope they maintain this sort of dominance until the end of the season. I could not bare us losing out to Man Utd again.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube