AreaStarr Changes his Avatar under protest!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!
AreaStarr Changes his Avatar under protest!

Post by AreaStarr »

Following threats and intimidation by a particular moderator I have decided to change my avatar.
For the record I think that this particular individual has a problem with me and its not really about the avatar.
There is an avatar that is proclaiming that Kobe Bryant is innocent and it has the F word in it. I have not heard a peep about this particular avatar.
There is yet another avatar that features a scantily clad woman in an Arsenal top there has not been that much fuss about it.
There was also dougschidtts avatar from the old forum which was of a dog taking a s... not a word about this avatar.

There are also a lot of questionable signatures on this forumn and I am yet to see this moderator complain about them.
In addition this particular moderator has numerous exchanges with an individual who is well known for his profanity, and I am yet to see him complain about his use of profanity.

If I really did offend anyone with the gun as my avatar then I apologise.

I however feel that there are double standards at work on Cybereagles and there are different set of rules for certain people.
I really feel this campaign against my avatar was a smoke screen for this individual to flex his muscles.

Super Eagles for ever!
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Not to worry AS
Its only time will tell if those you have mentioned will retain their avatar
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

This is Mini-Naija, if you know what i'm saying.